• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Don’t worry, I ain’t correcting you...unless you wanted to be corrected. Besides, it’s not like you were the reason why
Spider-Man Noir died in the comics not that long ago...still salty about that

This is Super Kid Mario Emblem Uprising starring other characters

:ultken: was unique in the sense that he was more American and had lots of sexy fire and the “I Did It” pose, while :ultrichter: is unique in the way that shows off how unknown and a pain in the *** he is, so Sega getting a 3rd character was always gonna happen...it just so happened to have not been Shadow sadly...but atleast Joker is awesome

Talos was perfection in a green bottle
Oh yeah I know. I just have a habit of saying sorry.
Also, really? Dang that sucks.

D

Deleted member

I do hope 3.0.0 balances the discrepancy between Sword Fighters and non-sword fighters. Either nerf the power and range and extend the start lag of swords or buff up the power and range of non-sword fighters(minus the likes of Peach/Daisy & Wolf) to be equal of that of sword fighters.
But why though? None of the swordies are op or broken lol

D

Deleted member

This means that K.Rool is the low-level destroyer while swordies are the mid-level destroyer
Honestly at mid-level people shouldn't be getting beamed so hard that they beg for nerfs. Lucina is no noob level K.Rool

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
The thread title yesterday was "scourage of the internet machine", which I'm assuming was a typo of "scourge". So I wanted to make it known that "scourage" is an actual word. Y'all need to read more dictionaries. :p
Wouldn't one dictionary suffice?

Also, I love that Chrome's built-in spellcheck doesn't believe "scourage" is a word.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
I do hope 3.0.0 balances the discrepancy between Sword Fighters and non-sword fighters. Either nerf the power and range and extend the start lag of swords or buff up the power and range of non-sword fighters(minus the likes of Peach/Daisy & Wolf) to be equal of that of sword fighters.
As much as dislike going up against sword characters, since they tend to give my characters (:ultridley::ultbowser::ultbowserjr::ultpiranha: ) a harder time, I don't think that really need to be nerfed. None of them are OP and the range is... kind of the point of having the sword in the first place. Plus none of them have insane kill power, and those who have high kill power still have some kind of catch that comes w/ them: :ultmarth:/:ultroy:(sourspots), :ultike:(long startup), :ultchrom:(horrible horizontal recovery) etc.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
As much as dislike going up against sword characters, since they tend to give my characters (:ultridley::ultbowser::ultbowserjr::ultpiranha: ) a harder time, I don't think that really need to be nerfed. None of them are OP and the range is... kind of the point of having the sword in the first. Plus none of them have insane kill power, and those who have high kill power still have some kind of catch that comes w/ them: :ultmarth:/:ultroy:(sourspots), :ultike:(long startup), :ultchrom:(horrible horizontal recovery) etc.
lmao "swordies give my characters a harder time" when Ridley is pretty much a swordie himself

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
lmao "swordies give my characters a harder time" when Ridley is pretty much a swordie himself
While Ridley is... yeah pretty much a swordie himself...
He's also a giant hurtbox w/ the weight of :ultwario:/:ultike:. Which for someone his size, isn't really good for dealing w/ characters that have disjoints.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Speaking of OP Swordies, remember when Meta Knight was supposed to be the most broken character in the game due to his 0-deaths that were found in the pirating era?

What happened?
Smash Twitter be like that

LetterO

Smash Lord
Instead of nerfing swordies can we buff heavyweights (cough :ultkrool: cough) so they aren't repeatedly smacked around by short hop nair short hop nair short hop fair short hop fair?

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I never really liked playing as swordfighting characters. Like, their not bad, they are solid characters overall, but they just never felt right whenever I play them.

Unless you want to consider Ivysaur a swordie, then nevermind then.

Pakky

Smash Hero
So I lost Elite on :ultkrool: that quick because well.. I forgot that I can't grab but :ultcharizard: can even though he is fat.

Also, the crotch taunt thing makes the game worse when the online experience is already horse ****.

Oh, and N-Air didn't feel like coming out today he's sick :(

Send him your best guys

Last edited:

Alias Tex

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-3796-7058-8396
I wouldn’t call swordies broken, but what irks me is that a lot of people play them because they are intuitive high/top tiers, so if your character loses to swords then you need a secondary. That normally wouldn’t be a problem, but the swordies (well, really mostly Lucina) has practically no bad matchups. So far the only bad matchup I’ve even heard of for Lucina is Greninja.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Oh yeah I know. I just have a habit of saying sorry.
Also, really? Dang that sucks.
Didn’t even get an honorable one at that...fortunately Porker and Peni weren’t involved so that’s good

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Instead of nerfing swordies can we buff heavyweights (cough :ultkrool:cough) so they aren't repeatedly smacked around by short hop nair short hop nair short hop fair short hop fair?
AKA "can we undo the nerfs pls *cries in k rool main baby tears*" :p

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Wait...why are people thinking sword users are broken?

Also...let’s buff Pit/Dark Pit to the point where they can’t take damage from anyone or thing but themselves

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
My favorite sword user is definitely:ultshulk:

I really found him to be lots of fun to play as and an secondary of mine.

:ultmetaknight:would be a close second.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Don’t worry, I ain’t correcting you...unless you wanted to be corrected. Besides, it’s not like you were the reason why
Spider-Man Noir died in the comics not that long ago...still salty about that
I doubt it will but,
I hope that doesn’t affect Noir’s chances in appearing in the sequel or god forbid they pull a Stoick.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom