• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
And since I'm already in AssistAlliance, it seems kinda... shady I guess? I mean, 2 assist trophies are amongst my most wanted characters, but I kinda don't get a good vibe about the Alliance. Like, it just seems like an echo chamber for the popular Smash requests, but under a disguise of an alliance. It just feels like they don't give ALL assists a fair shake, just the ones that they feel should be playable, ya know?

D

Deleted member

And since I'm already in AssistAlliance, it seems kinda... shady I guess? I mean, 2 assist trophies are amongst my most wanted characters, but I kinda don't get a good vibe about the Alliance. Like, it just seems like an echo chamber for the popular Smash requests, but under a disguise of an alliance. It just feels like they don't give ALL assists a fair shake, just the ones that they feel should be playable, ya know?
So, what the crap is AssistAlliance? Am I missing out in something obvious?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Gee almost like it's a ruse to promote the characters they actually want. If Arcade Bunny got in they'd all ****ing destroy their Switches. There's a reason I muted that **** on twitter

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Okay new game because I need music to listen to while doing monotonous inventory inputs.

Post your favorite Sawano songs. Go.

I LOVE Hiroyuki Sawano!

The songs he makes for Attack on Titan are always top notch, but if I had to pick one favorite, I'd go with YouSeeBIGGIRL, the remixed version of Vogel im Käfig that played in Season 2.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
The only assist trophy I really want are Arcade Bunny and Zero (but I'd prefer X). People would probably be dissaponted if they got in (or at least Arcade Rabbit. Zero would probably have more "eh" reactions)

D

Deleted member

What the **** is assistalliance

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
"All Assists are equal, but some Assists are more equal than others."

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I knew someone was going to say it, and I was about 70% certain it was going to be you.
I mean, I wouldn’t be against a Warriors rep, but it would be a bit weird.
Also I am sad to say Warriors is the only Zelda game I have ever beaten. That’s right, the only Zelda game I have beaten, is non-canon, and a spin off.
Anndddd the arena is down.
Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! ZephyrZ ZephyrZ @Moydow @PsySmasher
ID: 7W113
Password: 3000
oh crud I’m late

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
People trying to get their favourite assist trophy playable as DLC because apparently the ballot wasn't for that last time and they're pretending that they're doing it because every single one of them deserves a chance when in reality, they only care about like, 5 of them

D

Deleted member

Who is that person that had the Floatzel avatar that was kicking my butt with Rob?

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I need to get in one of these arenas with you guys sometime. I’ve never played any of you and honestly, I’ve never gotten online with it yet. Just couch play with friends/fam.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
What the **** is assistalliance
Fans of characters who are in the game but only as assist trophies. They've kind of adopted a "let's all demand assist trophy characters get upgraded together to increase the chances of at least one of ours getting it" mentality.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
You know Incineroar's Great Assist Massacre of November 1st, and then the rise of the Plant? Well, people were piiiiissssed, so someone came up with the idea to unite "all" (massive quotes here) assist trophy fans to become playable for Smash Ult. DLC. Sounded like a good idea, so they took it to Twitter, where they campaign.

And by campaign, I mean lurking in SourceGamings tweets, and Ninty's twitter. So far, their still mad over Plant and Incineroar.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I need to get in one of these arenas with you guys sometime. I’ve never played any of you and honestly, I’ve never gotten online with it yet. Just couch play with friends/fam.
Whenever you do, I'm in.

My goal is to lose to every moderator on this site so you all take it easy on me in future infractions.

D

Deleted member

People trying to get their favourite assist trophy playable as DLC because apparently the ballot wasn't for that last time and they're pretending that they're doing it because every single one of them deserves a chance when in reality, they only care about like, 5 of them
You uncultured swine. Nintendog should obviously have a chance. They can bite, and... Umm.... They deserve a chance, ok?!

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Timezones, man. You're not always there when I leave one over the plate for ya.
i'm missing out on a lucrative like market here, sounds like i need to stay up later and wake up earlier

in the immortal words of martin luther king, a minute not spent ****posting is a minute wasted

D

Deleted member

Fans of characters who are in the game but only as assist trophies. They've kind of adopted a "let's all demand assist trophy characters get upgraded together to increase the chances of at least one of ours getting it" mentality.
Oh I see. Pretty sure the only time these campaigns have ever really worked was with K Rool though.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I’m up for a battle anytime. Tag me when that day comes.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Huh, turns out arenas shut down after bouts of inactivity. Figured as much, but never saw it happen until now.

Anyway, made a new one. Same password as before (1229), but the ID is now HDJDD.

D

Deleted member

ZephyrZ ZephyrZ
There is one more slot left.
Join?
( Tell me if you want me to stop tagging you. )
ID: 7W113
Password: 3000

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Huh, turns out arenas shut down after bouts of inactivity. Figured as much, but never saw it happen until now.

Anyway, made a new one. Same password as before (1229), but the ID is now HDJDD.
Goddammit why are ALL of you making arenas while I'm at work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom