• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Now, I'm curious: what would happen to AssistAlliance if an Assist did get playable, but it's one that they don't want, like Dr. Wily, Jeff, or Andross?
It's the weirdest thing for me. The three Assists I'd most want to be promoted are Waluigi, Starfy, and Tiki, and I feel like all three fall into very different places when it comes to promotion demand. :p

D

Deleted member

Honestly I wouldn’t mind any of the assist becoming playable, even the ones like Color TV game 15. They’d all be unique at least. Zero would especially be cool though.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
It's the weirdest thing for me. The three Assists I'd most want to be promoted are Waluigi, Starfy, and Tiki, and I feel like all three fall into very different places when it comes to promotion demand. :p
Yeah, I would love Alucard, Isaac, Knuckles and Shadow, but secretly, I want Starfy, Knuckle Joe, and Jeff over most of them, an opinion that probably would not be taken well by the AssistAlliance.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Hey y'all, if the other arenas are getting too full, and you just really wanna scratch that itch to play, I made an arena too. I probably won't play myself, but it's just an extra place for y'all to come in and play if you can't join any others.

ID: HDJDD
PW: 1229

Last edited:

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Yeah, I would love Alucard, Isaac, Knuckles and Shadow, but secretly, I want Starfy, Knuckle Joe, and Jeff over most of them, an opinion that probably would not be taken well by the AssistAlliance.
*Sees Everyone discussing assists they want playable
*Cries in Skull Kid

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Hey y'all, if the other arenas are getting too full, and you just really wanna scratch that itch to play, I made an arena too. I probably won't play myself, but it's just an extra place for y'all to come in and play if you can't join any others.

ID: 21456
PW: 1229
By the way, I'm totally THAT ***** who leaves her Switch on for extended periods of time for no good reason, so this arena will probably be open all day. Come and go as you please.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Rage Blaster spam sort of blocks the logic part of your brain.
Honestly it's my favourite moment in fighting games. Getting completely dominated until you remember your character has a trick that singlehandedly shuts the annoying bull**** down. People running back and forth? Ridley fireballs because they never realize how much those hurt, big ass hitboxes from above like they're dummy overheads? Counters. Projectile spammers? Reflectors
Can someone please ask Shiny why he blocked me?
Honestly it's best to move on because otherwise it makes you look incredibly immature, it's a function of the site and people should use it as they please. How do you think I haven't gone insane yet?
Now, I'm curious: what would happen to AssistAlliance if an Assist did get playable, but it's one that they don't want, like Dr. Wily, Jeff, or Andross?
They'll instantly fall apart and start fighting because "It should have been MY favourite!" "No, mine!"

RyuhoFox

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 1285-9221-5627
Honestly if I could beat someone with a single move what reason is there for me to stop using it? I never really get the "it's not fun" argument against it for the most part, yes it's not fun to lose to but losing to just about anything isn't going to be fun. The fun part is figuring a way around it.
That's not even taking into account that the other person might just like that move, at which it becomes a thing of "stop having fun so I can have fun"

D

Deleted member

AH-HEH-HEH-HEH-HEM.

I do not mean favorites, just in demand.
I think Minda is cool, but I am unsure if she is in high as demand as the likes of Waluigi, Isaac or Shadow.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Honestly it's my favourite moment in fighting games. Getting completely dominated until you remember your character has a trick that singlehandedly shuts the annoying bull**** down. People running back and forth? Ridley fireballs because they never realize how much those hurt, big *** hitboxes from above like they're dummy overheads? Counters. Projectile spammers? Reflectors

Honestly it's best to move on because otherwise it makes you look incredibly immature, it's a function of the site and people should use it as they please. How do you think I haven't gone insane yet?

They'll instantly fall apart and start fighting because "It should have been MY favourite!" "No, mine!"
Sorry it gets on my nerves when people do stuff and give no reason.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Smash thread talking about Smash? What is happening?
I dunno, but what I do know is that your new profile pic is adorable as heck.
AH-HEH-HEH-HEH-HEM.

Obviously a man of culture.

But yeah, Midna is honestly one of my favorite characters in gaming. It’s a shame that she didn’t get in.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Sorry it gets on my nerves when people do stuff and give no reason.
If someone felt the need to block you, he/she has no obligation to give you a reason.

Bringing this up publicly is also a bad idea. Just let it go.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Another one bites the dust

I'll try one more, if it dies again I'm going to drop the stream, since at this point I wonder if it's just putting too much strain on my connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom