• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I just opened an arena in case someone wants to play but all the other ones are full. And if no one joins, that's fine, because that means I get to hear the music I chose for the lobby on loop, which works for me.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
On the topic of the Assist Alliance though, I absolutely agree with one of their main points, for what it's worth.

People really need to stop acting like "Assists are literally impossible to upgrade as DLC" is anything more than a fan-rule. I've been on-the-record with that ever since Smash 4, even.

D

Deleted member

All these arenas, sheesh. Jokes on you though, I’m still not gonna participate. I try not to associate with the lower class.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I just opened an arena in case someone wants to play but all the other ones are full. And if no one joins, that's fine, because that means I get to hear the music I chose for the lobby on loop, which works for me.
What do you typically pick?

I'm a Midna's Lament guy usually. That remix is so much better than it has any right to be.

RyuhoFox

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 1285-9221-5627
Last edited:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Have you already forgotten the image I sent in response to Cla? I'm only your friend just to spite you
Honestly I'm only your friend because I think you're cool and insightful and witty but you know whatever I guess I can deal with that.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
On the topic of the Assist Alliance though, I absolutely agree with one of their main points, for what it's worth.

People really need to stop acting like "Assists are literally impossible to upgrade as DLC" is anything more than a fan-rule. I've been on-the-record with that ever since Smash 4, even.
The game's literally coded that sometimes certain ATs or pokeballs flatout won't show up like Palkia on Spear Mountain or Alucard on Wii Fit Studio. It isn't out of the question but it's q case of "I'll believe it when I see it"

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

I'm a Midna's Lament guy usually. That remix is so much better than it has any right to be.
Calamari Inkantation. Either that, or Out of Time from Castlevania.

D

Deleted member

I mean hella not for the fighter's pass, considering that the characters that Nintendo gave Sakurai must've been decided at the very least right before December 2017 if we go by Sakurai's comments on Rex, and why would they add AT's of potential DLC characters

No holds barred for a POTENTIAL (heavy caps here) second pass though imo

Last edited by a moderator:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335

the year is 2019, all arenas play a 24/7 loop of life will change (instrumental)

there is no escape

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
The game's literally coded that sometimes certain ATs or pokeballs flatout won't show up like Palkia on Spear Mountain or Alucard on Wii Fit Studio. It isn't out of the question but it's q case of "I'll believe it when I see it"
Oh I'm not saying it's necessarily likely to happen. Just...not impossible. Realistically I think the only one who has even a remote chance of being on the Fighter Pass (outside of a hypothetical second one but that's a whole other can of unlikely worms) is Waluigi due to his rather unique combination of volume and timing, and even then we don't know exactly when the DLC was decided, so he could've been DOA at E3 anyway.

D

Deleted member

My arenas back up again

Id:h5b2b
Pw:1111

Sorry about the shutdown on the other arena

Ragequit

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
That's actually really clever why Alucard doesn't show up in Wii Fit Studio. Vampires don't appear in mirrors.

D

Deleted member

If we get a Season 2 and Assist Upgrades I'm betting all my money on Isaac and Waluigi.

RyuhoFox

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 1285-9221-5627
Wait Alucard can't spawn on Wii Fit Studio? Why? Is it the whole vampire reflection thing?

D

Deleted member

Wait Alucard can't spawn on Wii Fit Studio? Why? Is it the whole vampire reflection thing?
Yeah. He still has a reflection on fountain of dreams though which really ruins my immersion.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Probably.

While were on the subject of vampires, how come Wolfsbane is considered a weakness to vampires? It has Wolf in the name, shouldn't be a werewolf weakness?

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
the year is 2019, all arenas play a 24/7 loop of life will change (instrumental)

there is no escape
Oh, I don't remember that song. Guess I'll just go look it up on Youtube to see what it i--

Oh. Persona. Dammit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom