• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Yeah... don't just jump at ledge. You're gonna get punished for it eventually.
tbh I don't really give a lot of thought to get up stuff - It's defo one of my worst habits that I'm trying to kick

see it's different, he nearly kills himself every 4-5 years but it's for the fans

ohhh that man gonna die
I thought we established that the man's immortal?

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I wish Dino Crisis would get a film adaption. The third act of Fallen Kingdom at the mansion definitely gave me those vibes.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Instead of creepy hedgehogs and whether or not Dino Crisis needs a revival (PLEAsE CAPCOM!!!!!) have some game music.

D

Deleted member

also y'all i watched the movie with jim fron the office but with a beard and he couldn't make noise or he would get eatedn and it had me quite s h o o k

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Wait, is your arena still up? Who is in it?
Zachmac, ShotoStar, and Moydow.

And I'm plannin' to keep it up all day (or until the game shuts it down for no battles happening).

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
That's actually really clever why Alucard doesn't show up in Wii Fit Studio. Vampires don't appear in mirrors.
So I wonder how that would change if by chance Alucard or any other vampire characters were made playable.

Though something I’ve heard which I don’t blame them for not knowing since it’s not common knowledge but apparently the reason vampires don’t show up in mirrors is that mirrors back in that era were backed with silver, a pure metal. Modern mirrors however are backed with aluminum which could potentially show a vampire’s reflection.

D

Deleted member

Lol did they mean likeable

This seems like it might be fake now ngl
I remember the Mario Rabbids leak had a ton of poor grammar because Ubisoft is French, but that was real. Wouldn’t count it out just yet.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Son of a ***** that's FIVE franchises using the same ****ing engine isn't it?
Yep. It was another spawn of their extended RE4 development cycle. Though "franchise" is a loose term for it. Haunting Ground was barely marketed or produced and finding a copy now is hard as ****.

It's actually not a bad game though.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
come on, resident evil but with dinosaurs does not count and you know it
Okay fine.

Gears of War is my actual other gaming passion that I don't share here often because like no one here likes Gears or Xbox. But Gears is my multiplayer game of choice and I ****ing love it.

I can't wait for Gears 5.

D

Deleted member

Sorry everyone about the crash.
I think that was my fault.

I wanted to join Hinata's. :p ( I hope that did not upset some people. )

Last edited by a moderator:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Give us Eggman you cowards

Okay fine.

Gears of War is my actual other gaming passion that I don't share here often because like no one here likes Gears or Xbox. But Gears is my multiplayer game of choice and I ****ing love it.

I can't wait for Gears 5.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
i don't have a funny comment to go along with this but i'm just gonna post it without context anyway

1551743950786.png

D

Deleted member

Guys the sonic render is fake it was a photoshopped :4littlemac:this whole time :4pacman:
There was a problem fetching the tweet

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Zelda mains be like: :GCD::GCB::GCR::GCB::GCD::GCB::GCR::GCB::GCD::GCB::GCR::GCB:
From a Zelda main himself:

That's only when you let her. Zelda is mid-tier because she doesn't do well when pressured, and relies on out-zoning you the whole match. If you get in her face and stay there the phantom/din's fire projectile spamming isn't nearly as effective as PK Fire or Wolf's laser and the like. Then a good Zelda can use links and combos that usually end in a hard read smash or an aerial for the kill. But that's much harder to do.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
how do you play toxic zelda I've never had a problem with zelda players
Zelda has two projectiles that are actually kind of decent. She can actually camp in this game.
Lol silly Zelda mains all i need is :GCR::GCB::GCR::GCB::GCR::GCB::GCR::GCB::GCR::GCB:
More like :GCD::GCB::GCD::GCB::GCD::GCB:

Edit: I didn't realize you were referring to Ness.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom