• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Spot Dodge -> Nayru's Love is my absolute favorite Zelda combo by the way.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
What’s the info? I’ll join.
Huh, turns out arenas shut down after bouts of inactivity. Figured as much, but never saw it happen until now.

Anyway, made a new one. Same password as before (1229), but the ID is now HDJDD.
As Shiny said, it's full, but here it is if you wanna try later.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Spot Dodge -> Nayru's Love is my absolute favorite Zelda combo by the way.
Every single time.

"Oh no, I, Zelda, the Princess of Hyrule, have made an unwise tactical decision. Whatever shall I d- HYAAAAAAAT!"

Iridium

Smash Hero
Credit to Barbie_E4 on Twitter.

Pokémon really does bring about the best things. Best thing I've found today.

Zinith Zinith I think I want to know how you feel about this.

Last edited:

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
We got some good fighters in this arena. I'm impressed at y'alls skill.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I’d give you an infraction anyways. Evil here.
Could I get an infraction? I have no belief that you’re evil unless you do
Credit to Barbie_E4 on Twitter.

Pokémon really does bring about the best things. Best thing I've found today.
Pit disturbs me...he’s finally became edible...meaning Palutena can actually eat him as much as she always wants (that goddess ****er)

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Strange, I didn't say anything about trans or disrespecting gender identity. Plus, so far, I searched and they refer to him as a he.
Calling a transwoman a "he" is disrespecting gender identity. It is one of the most disrespectful things you can do to a trans person.
also this took one google search

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
Calling a transwoman a "he" is disrespecting gender identity. It is one of the most disrespectful things you can do to a trans person.
Well, don't blame me. Even though he is trans, many people I have come across referred to him as a he. I was just going along with it. Not much harm with that, right?

Besides, whatever he or she may be, they are still a manchild. And since there are so many people calling a he, why not be not so serious and taking it personal about it, as in don't worry about it? Not that it makes it any more right, but still, reference to what majority has called him so far.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Well, don't blame me. Even though he is trans, many people I have come across referred to him as a he. I was just going along with it. Not much harm with that, right?

Besides, whatever he or she may be, they are still a manchild. And since there are so many people calling a he, why not be not so serious and taking it personal about it, as in don't worry about it? Not that it makes it any more right, but still, reference to what majority has called him so far.
Because, as mentioned, calling her a "he" is disrespecting her gender identity, which is a REALLY ****ED UP THING TO DO. Saying "oh there's no harm in me calling a trans girl a he" is literally the worst possible thing you can say in regards to this sort of issue.

D

Deleted member

oh word are we still debating whether chris chan is a boy or a girl

ClaTheBae

Smash Master

Chris chan is not a male. So don't use those pronouns. It's not hard. I don't care what everyone else does, that doesn't mean it's okay. I'm not asking you to like her, I'm simply asking you to have respect for trans people and their preferred pronouns.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Hey...maybe we shouldn’t go down this path
Famous last words
Time to eat my vitamin, drink my milk, and say my prayers...unless the “evil” one is actually a hero in disguise

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Whoops, arena crashed again, so here's a new one. Same 1229 password, ID is KV87L.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
Because, as mentioned, calling her a "he" is disrespecting her gender identity, which is a REALLY ****ED UP THING TO DO. Saying "oh there's no harm in me calling a trans girl a he" is literally the worst possible thing you can say in regards to this sort of issue.
Well, might as well go easy on because I wasn't even aware of that fact before. I do and will apologize, in case anyone is offended, but like I said, I never knew this before. How was I supposed to know? The fact that I kept reading he on the net didn't help.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
oh word are we still debating whether chris chan is a boy or a girl
this evening, smashboards attempts to navigate the complex field of gender politics and identity amidst an increasingly-heated and divided political climate

this message brought to you by the committee of what the **** could possibly go wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom