• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So, what games crossover's you like beside Smash Bros??
Jump Stars games. Besides different gameplay it seems to be Weekly Shonen Jump's answer to Nintendo's Super Smash Bros in terms of characters of different franchises from that anime/manga company coming together. More the reason why I want there to be a crossover game between the two especially considering that alone could be the next Marvel vs. Capcom in gaming.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
The Marvel vs Capcom series, JUMP Ultimate Stars(the GOAT Smash clone), Marvel Ultimate Alliance if that counts.

I'm sorry. I can't take Curling seriously as a sport. It's like watching a bunch of TV Dads sweep aggressively. I was watching the Olympics and dude straight up worked at a ****'s Sporting Goods, which weirds me out since most other athletes spend a **** ton of time training up, and more or less do that as a job. Though I won't knock what someone's gotta do for cash most of the time, it's still weird to me.
A lot of it has more to do with coordination than raw strength, so on average there's less training needed. Team dynamics are arguably the most important part, as there's lots of strategy involved. The sweeping is done to partially melt the ice in front of the stone in order to control its speed and knock opposing stones out of the house.

It's an exercise in strategy and teamwork, pretty much. I love it.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
A lot of it has more to do with coordination than raw strength, so on average there's less training needed. Team dynamics are arguably the most important part, as there's lots of strategy involved. The sweeping is done to partially melt the ice in front of the stone in order to control its speed and knock opposing stones out of the house.

It's an exercise in strategy and teamwork, pretty much. I love it.
Fair enough, it's just not for me.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Here's to hoping something gets revealed at that Indie's Direct. That way we have something Smash related to talk about.

D

Deleted member

Good to know. You never know what's actually going on in a MLP fan art piece these days :yoshi:
Unfortunately understandable. Lots of gross stuff out there, sadly.

I don't draw that kind of stuff. Wholesome fluff is what I focus on, besides memes.

NineS

Smash Lord

Inserting text here so I don't get infracted.
oh my god

it's been done

they've already figured out a way?
is this widespread? have I been out of the loop?
or is this recent news? and more importantly,

how can i do this myself?

LetterO

Smash Lord
The Belmonts are never fun to fight. No matter who I play as, they're just plain obnoxious to deal with.

whycouldntwejustgetbomberman?

D

Deleted member

The Belmonts are never fun to fight. No matter who I play as, they're just plain obnoxious to deal with.

I dunni man, I find it hilarious to get a stock simply by tickling them offstage. It's like Little Mac all over again

LetterO

Smash Lord
I dunni man, I find it hilarious to get a stock simply by tickling them offstage. It's like Little Mac all over again
That IS fun, but when you're a close quarters fighter and they got that really long whip, it's hard to even get them in that position.

NineS

Smash Lord

I find them easy to fight with anyone that has a reflector, Ridley, Kirby, or Dedede.
The last 3 because they can easily carry a character like them far off stage and fight off their projectile spam. Dedede because of what I just said + his new inhale.

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
Question.

What are everyone's favorite video games and what are games you hope to see on the Switch?
My more favorite games are closer to the top, but eventually it dwindles just to what I come to remember in no particular order.

Nintendo:
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Metroid Prime Trilogy (three games in one, so that's kinda cheating, but they'd all be here individually anyways)
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
Super Paper Mario
Chibi-Robo: Plug Into Adventure!
Trace Memory
Pokemon Ruby
Super Mario Sunshine
Luigi's Mansion
Kirby: Canvas Curse
Kirby: Triple Deluxe
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Super Mario Odyssey
Wii Sports
Mario Kart: Double-Dash
Mario Kart DS
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Animal Crossing
Animal Crossing: Wild World
Kirby Air Ride
Metroid Prime: Hunters
Metroid: Samus Returns

Any of these games coming to Switch, either through some form of Virtual Console or port, would be very welcome. Just do it you cowards.

Other:
Halo: Reach
Halo: The Master Chief Collection (again cheating with multiple games in one, but Halo is my favorite franchise)
Spider-Man (either of the two PS1 games, the Raimi trilogy games, Ultimate, or the latest PS4 one, they're all good in different ways)
Mass Effect 2
Dark Souls (all three of them)
Killing Floor 2
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (guilty pleasure)
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil 6
Fallout: New Vegas
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Fallout 4
Call of Duty: World at War
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Call of Duty: Black Ops
Call of Duty: Ghosts
Battlefield 3
Battlefield 4
Battlefield 1
Resistance: Fall of Man (and 2 and 3)
Mechassault 2
Undertale
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Deadly Premonition
Dead Rising 3
Crackdown 2
Castle Crashers
Sonic Adventure
Shadow the Hedgehog (yeah that's right)
Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life
Celeste
Lego Star Wars
Star Wars Battlefront II (the old one)
Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter
Batman: Arkham Knight
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
Minecraft
Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee
Godzilla: Save the Earth
Godzilla: Unleashed

I like a lot of games, okay. I'm a little sentimental.

Last edited:

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
You have a good taste
I've completed it almost 10 times since I got it back in 05/06. I was introduced to it through an X-Play review that intrigued me, and then my uncle got it for me, and I loved every minute of it (except that damn slide puzzle). Apparently it's pretty basic as far graphic adventure games go, but I think it's one of the most underrated games on the DS. I was excited when I saw the Ashely Robins sticker in Brawl 10 years ago, but I actually gasped when I saw her as a spirit in Ultimate.

Still need to play the sequel on the Wii, though. I would've been there day one back when it was new, if Nintendo had released it in North America. I'll probably get around to that sometime this year.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
That Shy Guy should be grateful he wasn't taken out by being jumped on... :yoshi:
I dunno about that, Yoshi is pretty heavy. He has boots too, perhaps Yoshi wears pairs with cleats when he's feeling extra frisky that day.

Ace C.R.O.S.S.

Smash Ace
I've completed it almost 10 times since I got it back in 05/06. I was introduced to it through an X-Play review that intrigued me, and then my uncle got it for me, and I loved every minute of it (except that damn slide puzzle). Apparently it's pretty basic as far graphic adventure games go, but I think it's one of the most underrated games on the DS. I was excited when I saw the Ashely Robins sticker in Brawl 10 years ago, but I actually gasped when I saw her as a spirit in Ultimate.

Still need to play the sequel on the Wii, though. I would've been there day one back when it was new, if Nintendo had released it in North America. I'll probably get around to that sometime this year.
You should try Hotel Dusk: Room 215 and Last Widow(The sequel).
They are very worthly.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Question.

What are everyone's favorite video games and what are games you hope to see on the Switch?
Favorite games of all time (in no particular order):
  • Ocarina of Time
  • Majora's Mask
  • Pokemon HG/SS
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario 64
  • Any Smash game
  • GTA San Andreas
  • Uncharted 2
  • TellTale's TWD Season 1
  • Cave Story
Games I want on Switch:

Only one I can think of right now is Persona 4. I'm sure there are other Switch games I'd like to see though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom