• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NineS

Smash Lord
Yoshi is the worst video game/Mario character ever created. :p
Fools. Do you have any idea what you've unleashed upon us? It'll be a massacre! No one will escape with their lives! Or worse, their dignity!

Or maybe I'm being dramatic and it'll probably just be as bad or slightly worse than the time someone said 2B had no personality or character development.

Last edited:

RWyvern

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RWyvern
Question.

What are everyone's favorite video games and what are games you hope to see on the Switch?
1:
Monster Hunter series is a top fave, if not The Favourite
Smash Ultimate’s a fairly obvious choice
Bayonetta 1 & 2 are also among my favourites
Forever partial to Super Mario Bros 2

Honourable mention: Big Bang Mini

There’s many many other games I like a whole lot.

2: uuuhhhh
I’d love the DMC series on the switch b/c even though I have a PS4 I don’t have a tv screen any more.

Diem

Agent of Phaaze
NNID
Luminoth_Prime
Interesting. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, the game I followed like crazy since E3, has officially become the best-selling console exclusive for its first month in video game history, surpassing the launch month dollar sales of 2010’s Halo: Reach for Xbox 360, the last game I followed like crazy.

Though I love Ultimate and will probably play it forever, after a month and a half I have to say it's hard to know where to place it on my "favorite games" list. It's not as complete of a package as Brawl was, despite how it makes up for it in other areas, so those two both stand side-by-side for me. Ultimate for the gameplay, characters, and stages, and Brawl for SSE and its other feature (Stadium modes, Stage Builder, Coin Launcher, etc.).

Reach is still my favorite game of all time because it had the quality and quantity of content. And it's the last game that Bungie put out before they became a hollow shell of their former self. Still looking for the game that'll top it. Here's hoping Halo Infinite doesn't crap the bed with its story, or launch with half the game modes from previous games.

You should try Hotel Dusk: Room 215 and Last Widow(The sequel).
They are very worthly.
Yeah, I've heard about that one, too. I'll check it out as well. Shame the developer went out of business or something. I'd love to see what kind of game that team could've made for the Switch.

CroonerMike

Smash Lord
Fools. Do you have any idea what you've unleashed upon us? It'll be a massacre! No one will escape with their lives! Or worse, their dignity!

Or maybe I'm being dramatic and it'll probably just be as bad or slightly worse than the time someone said 2B had no personality or character development.
I want to summon the Yoshi God of destruction.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I've completed it almost 10 times since I got it back in 05/06. I was introduced to it through an X-Play review that intrigued me, and then my uncle got it for me, and I loved every minute of it (except that damn slide puzzle). Apparently it's pretty basic as far graphic adventure games go, but I think it's one of the most underrated games on the DS. I was excited when I saw the Ashely Robins sticker in Brawl 10 years ago, but I actually gasped when I saw her as a spirit in Ultimate.

Still need to play the sequel on the Wii, though. I would've been there day one back when it was new, if Nintendo had released it in North America. I'll probably get around to that sometime this year.
Wait. Trace Memory is a good game?

I picked it up at GameStop because it was $0.99 and I was visiting to see a friend. I've never played it. Sitting right here though.

D

Deleted member

It’s dark here in Yoshi’s tum-tum.
Why did he betray me?

Last edited by a moderator:

R O F L

Smash Ace
A bit random, but what are your favorite video game music tracks? I've been listening to, and have been messing around with VGM a lot recently, like putting 118 DKC songs on my iPod.

My personal favorites are:
  • Title Screen - Pikmin 2
  • Digga-Leg - SMG2
  • In a Snow-Bound Land - DKC2
  • Hot Head Bop - DKC2
  • Opening - DKC
  • The Piklopedia - Pikmin 2
  • Parallel Meta Knight/King Dedede Battle - Kirby Star Allies
  • Let the Battles Begin - FF7

And sadly, only two of them are in Smash :(

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
The Belmonts are never fun to fight. No matter who I play as, they're just plain obnoxious to deal with.

whycouldntwejustgetbomberman?
Me and some friends actually managed to make a guy straight up go home by playing 7 player matches and we had 3 Belmonts. Whenever we do tourney mode he ragequits if I pick Belmont because he's a stupid ***** who doesn't realize rushdown works VERY well on Belmont DESPITE HIM SEEING CAPTAIN FALCON GETTING IN MY ****ING FACE AND OBLITERATING ME COME ON HOW DO YOU NOT SEE THAT GLARING WEAKNESS

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
A bit random, but what are your favorite video game music tracks? I've been listening to, and have been messing around with VGM a lot recently, like putting 118 DKC songs on my iPod.

My personal favorites are:
  • Title Screen - Pikmin 2
  • Digga-Leg - SMG2
  • In a Snow-Bound Land - DKC2
  • Hot Head Bop - DKC2
  • Opening - DKC
  • The Piklopedia - Pikmin 2
  • Parallel Meta Knight/King Dedede Battle - Kirby Star Allies
  • Let the Battles Begin - FF7

And sadly, only two of them are in Smash :(
Red Soil from Super Metroid. I find it soothing and it always helps me. Having trouble sleep? Extremely pissed off? Grieving a loss? It's helped me so much

NineS

Smash Lord
I appreciate your enthusiasm, but I'd cool it...

This ain't a furry role play site :yoshi:
If this isn't a furry role play site, then explain all the role playing furries!

would yoshi be a furry if he lacks fur? would he be avian for seeming to be a dinosaur and having feathered wings at times? amphibious for possessing amphibious features? or reptillian for his reptillian features? believe it or not, these are questions i often ask myself about yoshi and i always come to the conclusion that both he, and all koopas, are avian in the same way dinosaurs were said to be due to their traits.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
You haven't lived as a Yoshi main until you KO someone off the top with a dair below the stage.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Me and some friends actually managed to make a guy straight up go home by playing 7 player matches and we had 3 Belmonts. Whenever we do tourney mode he ragequits if I pick Belmont because he's a stupid ***** who doesn't realize rushdown works VERY well on Belmont DESPITE HIM SEEING CAPTAIN FALCON GETTING IN MY ****ING FACE AND OBLITERATING ME COME ON HOW DO YOU NOT SEE THAT GLARING WEAKNESS
I was going to say "the best way to deal with the Belmonts is to say '**** it' and just get right up in their face".

EnthusedPanda

Smash Journeyman
People earlier were saying they think the ending of KH3 might seem to suggest Sora’s inclusion in Smash. Can someone break down why they feel this way without spoilers? >_>

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
If this isn't a furry role play site, then explain all the role playing furries!

would yoshi be a furry if he lacks fur? would he be avian for seeming to be a dinosaur and having feathered wings at times? amphibious for possessing amphibious features? or reptillian for his reptillian features? believe it or not, these are questions i often ask myself about yoshi and i always come to the conclusion that both he, and all koopas, are avian in the same way dinosaurs were said to be due to their traits.
He's scaly due to the reptilian features being emphasized, and the Koopas too. Also there are plenty of reptiles with extruding and protracting tongues, mainly insectivores.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I was going to say "the best way to deal with the Belmonts is to say '**** it' and just get right up in their face".
It gets worse when he keeps whining about the axe, I use it once and he goes "WHAT DO YOU KNOW BELMONT USED THE AXE THAT DEFIES ****ING REALITY AND GOES THROUGH STAGE" and I'm just pissed cause I didn't use it until 2 minutes in the match so he'd shut the **** up and it's like a frame 30 move " I can't react to it well enough" THEN GET ****ING GOOD INSTEAD IF BLAMING THE GAME

D

Deleted member

If anyone's curious, right now Vinny just got done with Chapter 7 of Mother 3 and is now in the FINAL Chapter of the game. Just arrived in New Pork City, in fact.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
People earlier were saying they think the ending of KH3 might seem to suggest Sora’s inclusion in Smash. Can someone break down why they feel this way without spoilers? >_>
Literally anything video game happens.

I think it's a hint for Smash.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Oh it's just insane Smash fans linking literally anything to Smash.
*Travis Strikes again all but outright confirms No More Heroes 3 is finally happening with an game area after the credits which plays more like NMH than TSA with Travis saying they're in development alongside the logo for NMH appearing
Smash fans: "Omg could this be a tease Travis will be Smash DLC?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom