• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
So after reading all those "best pokemon moment" posts, I have a confession to make.

I have never caught a shiny pokemon that wasn't Red Gyarados.

D

Deleted member

What was the Pokèmon Direct like? It was 12am for me when it was on, and I only do sleep deprivation for Smash Directs. I’m about to watch it. .

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Also pssst no one tell Zinith Zinith that I ditched my reptile avatars for a fish-tailed bird-ish cyborg mamillian thing.

It can be dragon-type though so we're probably cool. I hope.

D

Deleted member

Bro I don't care if you want Steve. That's fine, whatever.

But we're not starting another Steve vs Banjo thing, i'm sick of it.

Especially because neither of them are getting in.
well obviously they aren't
marina is our microsoft rep now

D

Deleted member

That last statement has only fueled the fire.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238

I hate both with a burning passion, so I'm cool with neither getting in.

I mean, I have a preference, but asking me which of the two I'd prefer to get in Smash is the equivalent of asking me which arm I'd prefer to get severed in a MVA.

ZaneHitsurugi

Smash Ace
So, Into The Spiderverse releases on digital today, so... What did you all think about it?

Honestly, I know squat about Marvel, but this movie was incredible easily my new favorite film. I could go on for hours about the film.
Decent first half with it going kinda downhill after the introduction of spiderpig and the rest of the trailerbait squad. I definitely liked it better than the majority of the marvel live action movies that've been coming out, though. I like Into The spiderverse Miles much better than comic miles, though.
Biggest shame of the movie was not having Toei Spiderman with Leopardon in the movie.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I feel Banjo-Kazooie has a good chance but it's really only because of the rumors going around + people like PapaGenos, and someone called IndieGamerChick who seems to believe what she's saying especially since Microsoft has announced an indie collection with the same name.

of course no Microsoft character is a possibility, but it would be disappointing especially with Microsoft and Nintendo seeming to have gotten even closer since the Minecraft stuff.

Now, someone should mend Aegislash back together so I won't spend 120 bucks.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

it was straight to the point. Immediately showed the trailer for the new games.
Ah good, I like it when they give us the info instead of smiling.
I’m off to watch it and have my chest inflate with hype-ness.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
My best Pokemon moment was when I was a kid grinding up my pokemon in Fire Red without paying attention. I was encountering a wild Mankey when suddenly I heard the shiny sound effect and jumped in surprised. My GBA flew straight out of my hands and the cartridge popped out, freezing the game.

Fun times.

I mean, I have a preference, but asking me which of the two I'd prefer to get in Smash is the equivalent of asking me which arm I'd prefer to get severed in a MVA.
Well that's kind of an extreme comparison.

I'd rather have my left arm severed by the way, being right-handed and all.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Decent first half with it going kinda downhill after the introduction of spiderpig and the rest of the trailerbait squad. I definitely liked it better than the majority of the marvel live action movies that've been coming out, though. I like Into The spiderverse Miles much better than comic miles, though.
Biggest shame of the movie was not having Toei Spiderman with Leopardon in the movie.
"Decent half"? "going downhill"? I'm sorry lad, you wanna take those words outside? /s

D

Deleted member

So, by March, April and May this Spring, I'll be having buying these games upon the already huge backlog I have...
  • Final Fantasy VII
  • Final Fantasy X HD Remaster
  • Final Fantasy X-2 HD Remaster
  • Final Fantasy XII THE ZODIAC AGE (2019 Switch Version)
  • Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Updated Remaster)
  • Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Justice for All (Updated Remaster)
  • Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Trials and Tribulations (Updated Remaster)
  • Resident Evil 0
  • Resident Evil 1 HD Remaster
  • Resident Evil 4
Christ, help me...

D

Deleted member

Do you hate Banjo and Steve because of their Smash fanbases?
A Microsoft representative does not have a 100% chance of getting in.

D

Deleted member

So, by March, April and May this Spring, I'll be having buying these games upon the already huge backlog I have...
  • Final Fantasy VII
  • Final Fantasy X HD Remaster
  • Final Fantasy X-2 HD Remaster
  • Final Fantasy XII THE ZODIAC AGE (2019 Switch Version)
  • Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Updated Remaster)
  • Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Justice for All (Updated Remaster)
  • Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney – Trials and Tribulations (Updated Remaster)
  • Resident Evil 0
  • Resident Evil 1 HD Remaster
  • Resident Evil 4
Christ, help me...
R.I.P your wallet. :sadeyes:

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Forget MMA Jack Rabbit. Scorbunny should be a Samurai Rabbit ala Miyamoto Usagi. I would immediately pick it if that was the case.

GR6OwkhM_400x400.jpeg

Noipoi

Howdy!
I can't pick a best Pokemon moment, there's too many. But I can tell you my worst moment.

Y'know that little area in Black & White outside of Pinwheel Forest? Before the gate to skyarrow bridge?

Skyarrow_Bridge_entrance_BW.png

I GOT STUCK HERE FOR WEEKS

By the time I figured out how to leave I had a Samurott.

D

Deleted member

I can't pick a best Pokemon moment, there's too many. But I can tell you my worst moment.

Y'know that little area in Black & White outside of Pinwheel Forest? Before the gate to skyarrow bridge?

View attachment 194996

I GOT STUCK HERE FOR WEEKS

By the time I figured out how to leave I had a Samurott.
Oh that sounds brutal.

How did you managed to get stuck there? I lost my memory for the Black and White series. Plus I only played White 2 and I recall watching a special someone play Black 2.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

All I'm gonna say is I think both Steve and Banjo should get in but I would prefer Banjo.

On a different Subject though, when I play Gen 1 & 2 should I play the Original versions for the authentic experience or should I play the remasters?

Noipoi

Howdy!
Oh that sounds brutal.

How did you managed to get stuck there? I lost my memory for the Black and White series. Plus I only played White 2 and I recall watching a special someone play Black 2.
I couldn't quite grasp where the gate was.

I have some problems seeing 3D, 3D glasses don't even work on me, so I guess I just couldn't understand it.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
All I'm gonna say is I think both Steve and Banjo should get in but I would prefer Banjo.

On a different Subject though, when I play Gen 1 & 2 should I play the Original versions for the authentic experience or should I play the remasters?
remasters if you can find them (including ORAS, battle frontier aside) - there's really very little reason to put yourself through games that frankly haven't aged well, and HG/SS are maybe some of the best pokemon games out there

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom