• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakky

Smash Hero
I want more Megas and Ultra Beasts. And Legendaries that aren't Psychic-type for no reason.
Ultras seem like part of the world now and they should be in every game. Megas as well
I really REALLY hope they outright remove Z Moves. Its such a stupid concept
Yeah... They don't make much sense. Like they purposely made that Dragon/Fighting guy worse just so he can have a special Z move to buff him up. Its pointless. Like in the world today thanks to fairy that kind of combo ain't OP.

MBRedboy31

Smash Lord
My first properly obtained Shiny in a main series game was a Buizel that I Masuda’d in Sun.
My first property obtained Shiny in anything was a Squirtle in Pokémon Rumble on Wiiware.

D

Deleted member

Just because I like one starter doesn't mean I hate the others. Sobble and Grookey are cool!

Besides, starterwars are stupid.
Starterwars are stupid? You’re right. Let’s all be friends.

ALL RIGHT MEN, PREPARE YOURSELVES! WE MUST PROTECT SOBBLE! /s

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Can't believe Xbox just used a Marina render like that.

Oh and the Pokemon Direct was cool I guess.

Btw this was discovered by a lad named Zombo on a Discord I'm on.

Last edited:

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
I haven't played a Pokemon game since X/Y and honestly I'm not interested in Sword and Shield right now since it looks like it a mostly remastered version of Sun & Moon using mainly the exact same formula. I'm getting pretty tired of old JRPG traits like random encounters.

D

Deleted member

Can't believe Xbox just used a Marina render like that.

Oh and the Pokemon Direct was cool I guess.
Wait what.

xaog72y9fu521.jpg

This a meme or did someone have the biggest "D'oh" moment in the world?

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Assuming the region is based on the UK, it'd be hilarious if Looker got a biggish role in Sword & Shield, assuming he looks a lot like the 10th Doctor

Last edited:

DevaAshera

Smash Champion
idc if they make me a kid but at least lemme choose from 10-18 i dont wanna be a 10 year old
The protags don't always have set ages and when they do, they aren't always 10. The director said the B&W protags were 15.

Seriously though..does May look 10?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom