• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
So, Into The Spiderverse releases on digital today, so... What did you all think about it?

Honestly, I know squat about Marvel, but this movie was incredible easily my new favorite film. I could go on for hours about the film.

D

Deleted member

Can't believe Xbox just used a Marina render like that.

Oh and the Pokemon Direct was cool I guess.

Btw this was discovered by a lad named Zombo on a Discord I'm on.
lolmicrosoft
i guess this means splatoon 2 xbox port is basically confirmed it was always inevitable

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Alright guys, the OG poster from that discord I mentioned just tweeted it out. Here's a link.
There was a problem fetching the tweet

D

Deleted member

Real talk though, anything to back that Marina on Xbox picture up? 'Cuz it'd be really easy to fake.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

chimpantea would make me switch teams in a heartbeat
Those goddamn PG ads are forever stuck in my mind. Actually want it in the actual games tbh. Can’t quite remember what the bunny is based on though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Real talk though, anything to back that Marina on Xbox picture up? 'Cuz it'd be really easy to fake.
Here you go.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
I doubt my opinion matters any, but I actually know the guy who posted this, and he doesn't seem like one to make a fake leak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom