• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
Wait, so the Pokemon direct is tomorrow...
Tomorrow, my Switch is arriving in the mail.
I think the universe is trying to tell me that I need to play Pokemon ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hey, you're a big fan of Daisy, right?

If I remember correctly, in fanfictions, the principess have Pokemons as favorites.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Well, "Ghost type" doesn't necessarily mean "is literally a ghost". It tends to be associated with death/ominous/"extra sense" type things, but not necessarily "yo this pokemon dead lol"

Alolan Marowack: "The bones it possesses were once its mother's. Its mother's regrets have become like a vengeful spirit protecting this Pokémon." - Kinda like a fire bender if the fire was his mom lol

EDIT:
Also, Oricorio doesn't die when you feed it the purple nectar lol
unless you are phantump which a literal dead kid

Lollipopped

Smash Lord
Part of me wants to watch the Pokemon Direct, but I know nothing about Pokemon these days, so I'm not sure if it'll hold my interest. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Surprised no one has suggested Sheik re: dance offs tbh

D

Deleted member

Part of me wants to watch the Pokemon Direct, but I know nothing about Pokemon these days, so I'm not sure if it'll hold my interest. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I mean it's only 7 minutes long
It'll probably at least be slightly interesting

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
ive always wondered how do most pokemon breed and what happens when you put a legendary in there. Do the pokemon just act like cats in heat and bother said legendary and its just like
What anime is the gif where the boy YEETS the girl into the pool from? I might watch it

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Is is too much to ask for new mega evolutions?
I hope they do work on previous gimmicks so they didn't feel like throwaways tbh. At least Megas.
Though it would be a safe bet to say they're just gonna focus on some new gimmick again.

If it's a new gimmick, let it be Pokemon fusion
Let's get in on more of the darker side of Pokemon genetic research lol

D

Deleted member

I' m kind of surprised the Direct will only be 7 minutes to be honest cause let's assume they will show Gen 8 I would expect for them to have more than 7 minutes worth of content to show off. It's a new gen after-all! you have the region you'd need to explain, you have the starters, the story, the other Pokemon etc.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
I' m kind of surprised the Direct will only be 7 minutes to be honest cause let's assume they will show Gen 8 I would expect for them to have more than 7 minutes worth of content to show off. It's a new gen after-all! you have the region you'd need to explain, you have the starters, the story, the other Pokemon etc.
It'll be a 7 minute version of those region overview video's they've been dropping

Noipoi

Howdy!
They'll spend a few minutes talking about how far Pokemon has come, and then have a short trailer revealing starters and legends and gameplay clips.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Is 7 minutes really a Direct? Might as well have called it something else.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
What anime is the gif where the boy YEETS the girl into the pool from? I might watch it
Its a reverse harem called Diabolik Lovers. a vampire game made anime

its.....not so good if I were to be honest and I watched it mostly for this guy and Im all for vampire boys...imma sucker for vampire boys

Last edited:

Cracke

Smash Journeyman
We'll get more at E3 I'm sure. Maybe smaller events like PAX also?

MBRedboy31

Smash Lord
They usually do those kinds of Pokémon reveals, feature reveals, exposition about the region, ect. in many separate updates on Pokémon.com over the course of the pre-release period, so this isn’t surprising. (We’ll have to wait and see how much of that 7 minutes is actually footage, if any, ahaha...)

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
The initial Sun and Moon Direct was only 6 minutes, so it isn't surprising that this direct is only 7 minutes.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

They'll spend a few minutes talking about how far Pokemon has come, and then have a short trailer revealing starters and legends and gameplay clips.
It'll be a 7 minute version of those region overview video's they've been dropping
I mean they'd probably make it work but I would've liked them to give more info maybe bump the time up to ten minutes if they really don't have so much to show. I don't doubt they'd do a fine job making 7 minutes work just that I would've liked it to be longer is all.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Can't wait for them to announce Brave in this Direct!!!

-People who actually say this unironically

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom