• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Just a reminder that the Sun and Moon Direct was 7 minutes long, and showed no gameplay...

I'm not saying we're not getting gameplay, just that gameplay isn't a guarantee.

It could very well be just a title reveal for all we know...

Hopefully, I'm wrong, and we get a look at the new region, and the starters and such

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

smh all of you guys wondering what the starters are gonna look like and forgetting about him
2uo5a2.jpg

hes ****ing in

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
I remember that Pokemon direct which revealed both USUM and the Pokken Switch port: Gen 8 would clearly be the focus of this direct, but they could briefly drop some news on a few other smaller things

D

Deleted member

Can't wait for them to announce Brave in this Direct!!!

-People who actually say this unironically
Ugh, Yet another Pokemon! they took the slot of Geno or Banjo! We already have enough Pokemon! - Smash fans, 2019

Noipoi

Howdy!
So, what's the likelihood we'll get a gameplay reveal?
Tbh I might try and get into Pokemon again with Gen 8.
I think it's pretty likely.

You gotta remember guys, the main focus of the 20th anniversary direct was the 20th anniversary. They threw in Sun and Moon as an extra special surprise.

D

Deleted member

In all fairness, SuMo was the only time they pulled what they did. X&Y were shown off proper during their initial reveals.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I want Grass/Rock Type Porcupine, Fire/Rock Type Horse, and Water/Electric Type Jellyfish please

D

Deleted member

I think that they might reuse some of the canned designs from the Gold and Silver demo for Gen 8

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Anyway I found some wholesome art:
C: Aww, that is adorable! XD I have done that with Rids, Roidley and Rosa. When my laptop is usable again, I might do the rest of my mains. And maybe my Lil' Rids spitting a itty bitty fireball at Toddler Samus' hair.

D

Deleted member

WOAH, just saw the news. Really hope it looks good. I’d be lying if I said king zell’s comments on it didn’t make me a bit hopeful.

Unfortunately though, I’m going be busy when it happens so I can’t watch it. Make sure to pm me so I can be spoiled. That’s a joke btw, please don’t do that.

Pakky

Smash Hero
WOAH, just saw the news. Really hope it looks good. I’d be lying if I said king zell’s comments on it didn’t make me a bit hopeful.

Unfortunately though, I’m going be busy when it happens so I can’t watch it. Make sure to pm me so I can be spoiled. That’s a joke btw, please don’t do that.
What did he say??

D

Deleted member

So who would win? Roy or Snake, given these?
:p
Snake was so perfect I’m almost convinced it’s actually from the games. Hayter hasn’t lost his touch.
What did he say??
He said that it would be “BOTW tier” in terms of scope, likely meaning he doesn’t think it’s just another Pokemon game. Although that’s just his opinion based on what he knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom