• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Wait... I just realized...

8 is an even number...

Y'all ready for a possible new Eeveeloution, this generation?!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

This Pokemon direct is expected to show off our first look at Gen 8. If this is true, then I'll see you guys later. It'll be time to transition to my old Serebii account.

I think things have pretty much played out for me here anyway. I got the characters I wanted. I'm happy with the roster. Joker's coming. And at this point, I really don't care who's added; I don't think there's anything here for me at this point lol. Have fun with Smash you guys. I'll pop in from time to time to check for DLC info, but I don't think I'll really need to post anymore. Have fun with Smash, y'all.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Wait... I just realized...

8 is an even number...

Y'all ready for a possible new Eeveeloution, this generation?!
Watch as they also simultaneously introduce a new type, meaning we'll never have a complete set of Eeveelutions

Noipoi

Howdy!
This Pokemon direct is expected to show off our first look at Gen 8. If this is true, then I'll see you guys later. It'll be time to transition to my old Serebii account.

I think things have pretty much played out for me here anyway. I got the characters I wanted. I'm happy with the roster. Joker's coming. And at this point, I really don't care who's added; I don't think there's anything here for me at this point lol. Have fun with Smash you guys. I'll pop in from time to time to check for DLC info, but I don't think I'll really need to post anymore. Have fun with Smash, y'all.
See ya on the flipside, partner!

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
If it's not even Gen 8 and Ultra version of the Go games? I'm gonna laugh.

And not because they were bad, but because everyone else in the Pokemon fandom is a big bunch of babies and ignored fun casual games that just were perfect for downtime as a gamer when you weren't focusing on your main games you were playing.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
So on the topic of Pokemon, any kinda Pokemon you wish would exist? Like a creature or object that inspires a Pokemon?

I kinda want a bug with the name Crysting... could be Bug/Steel right there, or Bug/Ice despite the bad typing. Or maybe a Dolphin Pokemon since Gen 7 missed out on it. Plus I want more angelic Pokemon to fill my needs.

All I know is that I don't wanna see no new Pika-cheek Pokemon again. *shivers* They did this for every gen, so maybe they can break away from that just this once.

Pakky

Smash Hero
DIRECT LINK TO POKEMON DIRECT WITHOUT SPOILERS:
Get in the train, everyone!
Hope the grass guy ain't garbage.

Man I want a grass cowboy, or an elephant or an elephant grass cowboy.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
So on the topic of Pokemon, any kinda Pokemon you wish would exist? Like a creature or object that inspires a Pokemon?

I kinda want a bug with the name Crysting... could be Bug/Steel right there, or Bug/Ice despite the bad typing. Or maybe a Dolphin Pokemon since Gen 7 missed out on it. Plus I want more angelic Pokemon to fill my needs.

All I know is that I don't wanna see no new Pika-cheek Pokemon again. *shivers* They did this for every gen, so maybe they can break away from that just this once.
They can, but why they would?

D

Deleted member

i cant wait to see the new grass pogerman starter so i can choose them even if they're garbage

D

Deleted member

I have not played a Pokemon game since X but all aboard the Gen 8 hype train!

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Wouldn't a ghost Eevee technically be murdering your Pokemon, though. :drwtf:
Well, "Ghost type" doesn't necessarily mean "is literally a ghost". It tends to be associated with death/ominous/"extra sense" type things, but not necessarily "yo this pokemon dead lol"

Alolan Marowack: "The bones it possesses were once its mother's. Its mother's regrets have become like a vengeful spirit protecting this Pokémon." - Kinda like a fire bender if the fire was his mom lol

EDIT:
Also, Oricorio doesn't die when you feed it the purple nectar lol

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Just give me a fire rabbit starter,

Rabbits are cute, and it would keep the fairly stretchy theory that the Fire type starters are based on the Chinese Zodiac, intact.

I previously got my dream fire cat starter with Litten back in Gen 7, so here's hoping lightning strikes twice for me.
It's a staple at this point, I don't see them not doing one, anytime soon

Last edited:

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
I hope these games make more use of double battles and inverse battles which are a really cool idea but criminally underutilised. Maybe they could create a fully developed inverse battle facility cough*bringbackthebattlefrontier*cough

D

Deleted member

I know right!

I literally went to sleep last night thinking "It'd be cool if we got a Pokemon direct, but we're probably not getting anything for months..." and then this happened!

Clearly higher beings favor me ;)
I just hope we see actual footage. SuMo's reveal is making me have lowered expectations personally, lol.

I just really want to see what legit HD Pokemon looks like. LG was neat and all, but it felt like a 3DS port. I want to see something that looks like it could only be on Switch.

Lollipopped

Smash Lord
Wait, so the Pokemon direct is tomorrow...
Tomorrow, my Switch is arriving in the mail.
I think the universe is trying to tell me that I need to play Pokemon ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

D

Deleted member

I know we won't be found out tomorrow but I just hope Pokemon's online features aren't restricted to the Switch Online. Because even though I have it, I fear for those that wouldn't know anyone irl to evolve their trade Pokemon.

D

Deleted member

Yeah a Dolphin pokemon would be pretty cool, Maybe a Mega version of Deoxys for Mega evolutions (it doesn't exist yet IIRC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom