• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I think the bigger question is, why does Capcom have a giant cat on their booth?

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
^ Ya, it's one of their best franchises in Japan, and I think it'd be better here if it wasn't for the fact bar-Tri all the other ones are on PSP (except the ps2 one)

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Dude the newest Monster Hunter on the PSP sold like 2.1 million copies the first weekend in Japan only, they love Monster Hunter.

Get A Load of This!

Smash Journeyman
No reveals at Jump Festa.
so klennox was wrong too fwip

wonder if there'll be some videos of the new build that was supposedly there

cutter

Smash Champion
This might sound crazy, but what if Capcom actually got word of the leaks (considering klennox did get banned from Twitter) and changed up their schedule to try to keep guys like klennox from being right?

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Ya, you're right. MH is like..the lifeforce of the psp. Still, I hate psp D:

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
@GALOT Stop saying that like its 100 percent true. I really hate when people do that. I dont think Frank is in the game. If he was in the damn game they wouldve put him in a long *** time ago. Every other silhoette got revealed a long *** time ago including some that got revealed MONTHS after his. And im pretty damn sure SRK, CU, neogaf, gamefaqs and etc is way more than 10 percent considering WE ARE THE ONLY ONES WATCHING THE ****. Do you really think some random gamer was really watching that manga convention for mvc3? No, just the ones awaiting the game (and the ones who keep the hype and know about the twiter leaks). Considering all of that a think its very possible niitsuma couldve changed up the schedule.

@Atlus: damn isnt censored so why are you censoring it?

cutter

Smash Champion
Damn, it's uncensored now. :D

EDIT: Random *** question: Does Dormammu's Purification track the opponent just like Blackheart's Inferno? I believe that is the case but I just want to make sure.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero

Get A Load of This!

Smash Journeyman
MvC facebook page updates.

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet," or something to that effect. Maybe people should just stop caring until this game comes out.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
MvC facebook page updates.

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet," or something to that effect. Maybe people should just stop caring until this game comes out.
Yeah, they said something along the lines of "dont believe the leaks" but that adds more cred to them because capcom literally said "no leaks have been correct" last time they addressed leaks.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
If Sent is back in, Mango Sent is a given.

As much as I was expecting but not wanting Red Hulk costumes for Hulk and/or She-Hulk, I have to say that Red She-Hulk actually looks pretty badass. They could at least have drawn the colours on her Ultimate Betty Ross and Lyra costumes to make it look like pants, not only would that look cooler it also could have drawn attention away from her shoes

kr3wman

Smash Master
Wasn't that because when you get hit by captain corridor you turn blue or something?

Gates

Banned via Warnings
It's an upcoming event in Marvel Comics. I forget what it's called and I can't find information on it.

Top Bottom