• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

GreenAce

Smash Ace
I got 32 at fr losing to combo (almost beat lol) And jago (podium choke)

I also win most of the tournament in Florida, and when I lose it's to Flocker. Who I can and have beaten before.

I just have no need to bring my accomplishments up because I don't need to feed a fake ego.

Stay free .

:phone:

GunmasterLombardi

Smash Champion
I got 32 at fr losing to combo (almost beat lol) And jago (podium choke)

I also win most of the tournament in Florida, and when I lose it's to Flocker. Who I can and have beaten before.

I just have no need to bring my accomplishments up because I don't need to feed a fake ego.
You just did. That was easy. Maybe you should've edited this out instead of adding this next phrase. :troll:
Stay free .
I'll ask again. Are you Poltergust3000? If you are, then let me just say that I've beaten you and I'd beat you again. If you are not, then lol because you've never played me so that's a joke.
Comments in bold.

GunmasterLombardi

Smash Champion
No you don't you just said you don't go to tourneys or any locals. Jeez you are twisting your own words around.
Sorry I didn't know I couldn't watch streams...or work in training mode...or be fed by randoms holding accomplishments that are barely substantial.

You guys consistently dodge/ ignore half of my comments. But you're still feeding me junk to throw back up so I keep posting.

TL?

Smash Ace
It's pointless to argue, because everyone here is a fraud with spiderman except me.

also: Fanatiq has both of those money matches in the bag.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
I feel like the higher I get in the rankings the worse people I play...
I fought a 7th lord who literally just spammed Vergil's teleport...
I didn't believe the whole "the higher you go the worse people get" thing but it's true O___O

:038:

GunmasterLombardi

Smash Champion
I feel like the higher I get in the rankings the worse people I play...
I fought a 7th lord who literally just spammed Vergil's teleport...
I didn't believe the whole "the higher you go the worse people get" thing but it's true O___O

In ranked match you play beginners until you get to about 4th Lord. Then you'll play people like me who KINDA know what they're doing. I'm on tournament player level after all. :troll:

But the personal achievement of being Cosmic Lord is not worth all the time and skill required to get there at this point since people are improving. I'm at 3rd Lord with like +1000 wins using high and mid tier characters. I'm satisfied.

But that's just my opinion. If you wanna go as far as Master Lord then use a team of top tiers like sanchaz.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
I use Wesker/Firebrand/Ammy, not sure if uber broken team but I'm having fun and winning matches nonetheless.
I'm just playing for fun now, I was uber srs about getting 8th lord and I wasn't getting anywhere and I just eventually said "ehh screw it" and didn't care anymore and I'm at 6th lol. The more I play for fun the better I do, lol.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
Banned gunmaster forever. (shows meme of "some faith in society has been restored!")

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
I'm not that good yet or anything.. I got a pretty decent TE stick so I don't really care about high-end **** lol. Wasn't really trying to drop $200 anyways.

It does look badass though! Damn.

Chico113

Smash Apprentice
not sure whether to pick this game up, i like marvel vs capcom 2 and 3 but i traded the last version to buy gears of war.

didn't like how people would trap me in the same combo, apparently people online have a high obsession with the purple robot and
GAMMA CRUSH RUG RAH GAMMA CRUSH! ONE MORE! BREAK YOU! every hulk player i've encounter would do the same thing. i remember this one time, a she-hulk player kept doing the same launch kick attack, my character would recoil upwards from the ground and she had the opportunity to do it again! it got annoying :( even though i guarded, she did a move broke through my defense and proceeded to repeat the combo.

also did they nerf x-factor?

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Today I fought this Dante/Strider team (I forgot who the first guy was) who had an 11 win streak and he kept spamming that Strider assist while doing air dashes with Dante.

I had Chris out and he tries to call strider and attack at the same time, but instead I hit both of them with a Air Magnum H which I don't follow up with, Dante recovers and I set a landmine infront of him which he blocks, but then he dies from chipdamage and Strider gets comboed by it since he got a hard knockdown as an assist and the game is over becaues strider died too. I was surprised by the sudden ending and how I finished it all off with a happy birthday on a blocked landmine. I wish I recorded it haha, I didn't really describe it too well.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
The Avengers has me looking at this game again. Gotta make a mixture of Iron Man/Thor/Hulk/Captain America/Hawkeye teams now.

No spoilers or anything for those that haven't seen the movie, but who here has seen it yet? So damn good. Best superhero movie I've ever seen.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
the action was so hype lol. i couldn't even choose a favorite, each character was featured so well.

i think i'll go with hulk though ROFL. he seriously couldn't be touched once he got going, it really wasn't fair. in the trailer i thought tony's response to "we have an army" with "we have a hulk" was really cheesy... but damn was it true.

shoutouts to noah.

GunmasterLombardi

Smash Champion
EDIT: Oops sorry. You took me to what looked like an editing screen...

Black Widow never used the things on her wrist.

I liked Banner on screen just as much as Hulk. The enemy did slow everyone down at one point.

Chico113

Smash Apprentice
The Avengers has me looking at this game again. Gotta make a mixture of Iron Man/Thor/Hulk/Captain America/Hawkeye teams now.

No spoilers or anything for those that haven't seen the movie, but who here has seen it yet? So damn good. Best superhero movie I've ever seen.
is it that good? im bout to go tonight.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
the action was so hype lol. i couldn't even choose a favorite, each character was featured so well.

i think i'll go with hulk though ROFL. he seriously couldn't be touched once he got going, it really wasn't fair. in the trailer i thought tony's response to "we have an army" with "we have a hulk" was really cheesy... but damn was it true.

shoutouts to noah.
Hulk ****ing Loki's **** up was the best Hulk moment ever.

"Puny God."

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
The movie theater I was just at did the same stuff.

But thats whats to be expected from a super awesome movie such as the Avengers.

GunmasterLombardi

Smash Champion
Summer Slam was SO fun to watch.

Mike Ross steppin' up his game.

Combofiend's She-Hulk back in business.

Noel Brown makin' "the Champ" look free.

OMG ITZ ANDRE = OMG I'M CHOKING

Brightside and sanchaz could beat him real talk :troll:

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
Had the original MvC3 for the PS3, I'd like to get my hands on UMvC3 for the 360 though. I miss that game.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i love those off the wall elbow slams lol

interestingly though, i thought marlin and fchamp's matches over at shadowloo showdown were WAY HIGHER LEVEL than the stuff we saw at summer slam

shoutouts to marlin's 3-0 over jwong

Brightside6382

Smash Lord
Summer Slam was SO fun to watch.

Mike Ross steppin' up his game.

Combofiend's She-Hulk back in business.

Noel Brown makin' "the Champ" look free.

OMG ITZ ANDRE = OMG I'M CHOKING

Brightside and sanchaz could beat him real talk
Sanchaz lost last time they played. Every time me and Andre enter a tourney we seem to dodge each other so we'll see how UFGT goes.

As much as I hate him (as a person) to say he isn't solid would be foolish. He's proven himself in the last couple of majors by placing consistently well.

Top Bottom