• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Get A Load of This!

Smash Journeyman
Well there's a channel on YouTube called OfficialMVC3. Could also subscribe to the Facebook/Twitter off of the MvC3 page.

Also pretty sure the old lines you heard were from new video uploads of an old build being played. Since the newest build is the TGS build and I went to Comic-Con, I can tell you for certain his old lines aren't back.

Atlus8

Smash Master
Funny you mention Dante.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgVNQlZPtGY&feature=player_embedded

Apparently this is corner-only, but Dante's bnb (ground series -> launch -> air series -> Belial Edge -> relaunch -> another air series -> that fire move) pretty much carries them to the corner anyway.

God **** X-Factor is good. It must like completely reset the combo counter or something.
Oh, wow! Seriously, that looks too easy! I can't believe that x factor thing does so much damage! Sure, MvC2 had its share of high damaging combos, but they were not always easy to pull off! That looks like a basic combo into one cancel followed by another special! EASY!

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Well there's a channel on YouTube called OfficialMVC3. Could also subscribe to the Facebook/Twitter off of the MvC3 page.

Also pretty sure the old lines you heard were from new video uploads of an old build being played. Since the newest build is the TGS build and I went to Comic-Con, I can tell you for certain his old lines aren't back.
Aww poop about the lines =/.

I knew about OfficialMvC3 but yeah thanks.

I also saw Machinima had a lot of the trailers up but I know they do other game stuff so it wouldn't be PURE mvc3 so I was like idk.

Also, I've already reserved this game at GameStop. YAYUHZ

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Oh, wow! Seriously, that looks too easy! I can't believe that x factor thing does so much damage! Sure, MvC2 had its share of high damaging combos, but they were not always easy to pull off! That looks like a basic combo into one cancel followed by another special! EASY!
Hopefully there will be plenty of hard to pull off combos as well in the future.
And I guess we shouldn't be surprised at the game being easier to pull stuff off. I'm sure XvSF and MvC vets didn't like how simple MvC2 was when that first game out.

DLO

Smash Journeyman
Regarding the lines, what if it is like Blazblue? You know, it has three sets of voices per character.

Get A Load of This!

Smash Journeyman
That'd be awesome. Especially for Deadpool and Spider-Man.

Of course with six characters loaded at once, Capcom would find some excuse not to do it.

kr3wman

Smash Master
I wouldn't say the art itself is bad, it's just the way the face on Hulk and Morrigan.

Hulk needs his face to be a little more animalistic/raw

Morrigan... I don't know if it's the eyes or the nose that messes it.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
It's on EventHubs. I'm calling Bison and Howard the Duck.

cutter

Smash Champion
I want another 4 character reveal. It's been too long!

Storm, She-Hulk, Megaman, Haggar. :)

Thanos would be ****ing amazing though, but I'm going on what's most realistic ATM.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Guys, Haggar has been confirmed even though they haven't released updates. You guys need to check Shoryuken's frontpage for your updates on stuff more often :p.

They'll be revealing Mike Haggar and hopefully some others =D. For those of you wondering there's also a big list of de-confirmations in a thread on SRK.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Guys, Haggar has been confirmed even though they haven't released updates. You guys need to check Shoryuken's frontpage for your updates on stuff more often :p.

They'll be revealing Mike Haggar and hopefully some others =D. For those of you wondering there's also a big list of de-confirmations in a thread on SRK.
Nah, we already know. And most of us (if not all) that post here check SRK frequently.
We're just expecting Capcom to officially announce Haggar this month along with more info.

Hopefully Capcom will give us something else along with the reveal.
It'd sure be nice to have a release date or another episode trailer.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
I'm just happy about Zero. I've never played much Megaman, but I did play an rpg one on the ps2...can't remember the name, and I always used Zero. He is so cool xD. I really should play the Megaman games lol

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I might actually use Zero more than I did in TvC. I don't know about She-Hulk, but I'll have to see more videos on her.
Hopefully they'll add Sigma or Vile since Zero is in. I was really hoping for a Mega Man announcement before Zero though.

Guess we'll have at least 3 Mega Man characters in. Tron, Zero, and an unconfirmed Mega Man.

I'm just happy about Zero. I've never played much Megaman, but I did play an rpg one on the ps2...can't remember the name, and I always used Zero. He is so cool xD. I really should play the Megaman games lol
lol Yeah, you should. The MMX RPG wasn't great, but it was pretty fun. More fun than I expected.
I haven't replayed it, but maybe I should when I have the time.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
^ I love action/platforming, so they'res no excuse for me not to play them. I was too rapped up in their Breath of Fire series when MM was popular.

Speaking of that, I wish Ryu(BoF), Nina, Bow, Rei, etc..any of the BoF cast would be in a Capcom game =/

lush

Smash Rookie
Personally, I'll be maining Amaterasu. If I had to choose two teammates to assist out of the cast as is... I'd prly go with... Morrigan... and dante/magneto/dr doom/deadpool.

I'm really hoping more darkstalkers make it in (well, at least one more). I'd love to see gallon (jon talbain) or jedah. Even sasquatch, lilth, or lei-lei would be cool. I just hope it's not demitri lol, sorry to any fans, I'm just not too fond of him.

edit: actually I just read that demitri has been officially de-confirmed lol... woo

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Zero was inevitable.

Johnny Young Bosch was also inevitable.

Johnny Young Bosch being Zero's voice actor wasn't inevitable, but it wasn't unlikely either.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
God Zero does look really ****** but if he's anything like how he is in TvC I'd be a bit worried(He's broken in TvC).

Guess that's just more of a reason to use him then :awesome: This game is going to be friggin awesome though.

Top Bottom