• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Minato

穏やかじゃない
This pleases me, Doom has been my man with Sentinel since the beginning.

Are all his combos the same Minato?

Like all of them are still possible yeah?

I need to look up the buffs he got actually.
Doom's j.S is ridiculously fast now. Not sure about it having a ground bounce, I might've missed that. All his combos are there still. His j.H and Photon array looked better, IMO. There's a vid of Dios X's Doom from the recent fight club, you should take a look at those since I'm not really a Doom player.

GunmasterLombardi

Smash Champion
Not to brag but...mah Spiderman got more swag than anyone.

I'm talkin' mindgames up the ***.

I'm talkin' full speed rushdown.

I'm talkin' lone wolf comebacks with 4 bars of meter and no X-Factor against a ***** with X-Factor and Doom(B)/Dante(A)/Haggar(A).

God Capcom better add a replay mode.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Holy ****...
Vergil scares me now!

Particularly that sword super. Single frame activation, several different modes for it, only one bar of super, AND he can teleport while its around him. Damn, activate that, teleport a few times and you can open em up for free!

Savon

Smash Ace
The firebrand theme is my new ringtone now. Changed it over the weekend.

Also as much as I loved the cast for vanilla mvc3, not too many of them interest me gameplay wise. However this seems to be the opposite with ultimate. Firebrand has an amazing theme and looks fun. Hawkeye looks fun. Rocket Racoon is prob gonna be totally off the wall but fun. Phoenix Wright I have high hopes for. I wish I could just fast forward to the game release

:phone:

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
GG's earlier Zero.

Screw that phoenix comeback.

and that me messing up killing 2 characters :(

Did you remain undefeated in the lobby?

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I brought marvel to my friends house but he just wants to play horde on casual.

What a noob.

BTW Doom looks so damn good now, his foot dive is so damn fast!

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Doom runs the country *****, nation of slaves, dig you a grave. I make umbrella look like welfare, minimum wage. Doom's getting enraged, I come harder, killed my ex-girlfriend and turned her into a suit of armor. Imma bury you with so many aerial variables.

Top Bottom