• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

TL?

Smash Ace
._.

You can interrupt TACs, bro. They're also easier to predict now because the character initiating the TAC will flash a specific color depending on what kind of TAC extension you wanna do.

If somebody decides to get predictable and hold down all the time, it's going to be stopped all the time.

Smooth Criminal
I was saying hold down to counter not to TAC. Noah TACs are easily broken.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
You doubted me?

People are complaining about discussing Phoenix all the time here.
Frankly, I don't blame them. With five bars and level 3 X-Factor, she's a faceroll. Honestly, if they'd just taken out X-Factor, they wouldn't have had to nerf Phoenix. That's the 100% unadulterated truth. Now? They nerf her health down to 350,000 and gut her offense so she isn't even viable on point anymore. And then we have meter-draining moves on top of that. Yeah. If I weren't a total classic X-Men fanatic, I'd drop Phoenix in Ultimate.

Unfortunately, my desire to be the best prevents me from doing that. I will use a severely handicapped character I like and I will win.

I really wish Dark Phoenix didnt exist and Jean Grey was just her own character. She's so good too, great keep away game and amazing cross ups with her teleports. DP is just dumb, make it go away.
Or at the very least, make Dark Phoenix a temporary level 3 transformation like Devil Trigger and just give her a slight damage increase instead of the ROFLSTOMP we have now.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
I don't know, the fact that they were not lazy and just made him some generic punchy guy makes me more hype.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
so apparently Phoenix wright fights without fighting
For example, his light is supposedly him picking up evidence....
I lost all hype.

:phone:
Its been done before.

Have ya ever heard of BBhood/bulleta? She fights the same way, where she kinda *accidentally* hits the opponent. Like for example she'll act like shes tripping and accidentally smack the opponent with her basket, or she'll turn around distracted by something and hit them. It was really well execute so I hope they can do something similar with wright.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
I was perusing CBR and I found the poll of the 50 most popular Marvel characters was done and all the votes are almost done being tallied, but here's the results so far

http://goodcomics.comicbookresource...and-marvel-comic-book-characters-master-list/
and I can't find them, but Guardians of the Galaxy placed top on a "Canceled Too Soon" and "Which Marvel Team Needs More Exposure" lists and MODOK was on a villains exclusive lists (plus Marvel loves the guy)

So much for Nova/Iron Fist/Dr. Strange/She-Hulk/X-23/MODOK/Rocket Raccoon/whoever else being absolute unpopular nobodies amirite?

(btw- if the Thing is in the top 11, one of those First Place votes is mine, just saying)

_Dice

Smash Ace
I was perusing CBR and I found the poll of the 50 most popular Marvel characters was done and all the votes are almost done being tallied, but here's the results so far

http://goodcomics.comicbookresource...and-marvel-comic-book-characters-master-list/
and I can't find them, but Guardians of the Galaxy placed top on a "Canceled Too Soon" and "Which Marvel Team Needs More Exposure" lists and MODOK was on a villains exclusive lists (plus Marvel loves the guy)

So much for Nova/Iron Fist/Dr. Strange/She-Hulk/X-23/MODOK/Rocket Raccoon/whoever else being absolute unpopular nobodies amirite?

(btw- if the Thing is in the top 11, one of those First Place votes is mine, just saying)
doc strange has always been one of the most popular marvel characters of all time.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Of course he has always been one of the best.

Doesn't change the fact "Gambit and Venom are more popular!!! WHY him and not one of them!?!?"

disasterABDUL

Smash Ace
Its been done before.

Have ya ever heard of BBhood/bulleta? She fights the same way, where she kinda *accidentally* hits the opponent. Like for example she'll act like shes tripping and accidentally smack the opponent with her basket, or she'll turn around distracted by something and hit them. It was really well execute so I hope they can do something similar with wright.
She also reveals some rather large men hiding in her skirt >_>

I'm still hoping phoenix wright will summon Mia or Maya fey for some sort of awesome attack

Also, apollo justice for dlc
Calling it

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Why isn't Iron Fist in his current outfit? I can understand Strange, but Nova and even Thor have theirs. Damn DLC.

I mean he's definitely going to get a DareDevil alt, it's gonna look so stupid in his current. Speaking if alts, why dont Spider-Man and Wolverine have Fear Itself colours instead of the **** they got now, I mean a Wolverine that has paler colours with black on the mask instead of blue, and a red version of the Big Time Spider-Man? They're gonna show Iron Fists later today they better have the other Iron Fists there

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Anyone want to join in on a PSN lobby? PSN's GreyZeppelin. Send me a message if you want in.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
http://www.gamespot.com/special_feature/marvelcapcom-week4/image-feature/index.html

I'm kinda relieved Iron Fist didn't get a DareDevil alt, but expected the White, H'ylthri and the first Steel Serpent colour, and they even changed the tattoo to match! And is that some Exiles love I see? Awesome, one of the better arcs in Exiles.

Expected the Clone Iron Fist to make it in, but I can't think of a colour I'd take out for it.

I didn't expect the purple Steel Serpent colour, but it's too damn good to get rid off.

Dat Demitri colour for Vergil.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
._.

You should check out the fanpage that the Iron Fist alt. costume article links you to, Giant.

I've been there for the better half of two hours reading ****.

Smooth Criminal

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
frank west has a megaman costume beam super, right?

what if it becomes more like a devil-trigger type powerup where he gets megaman's moves

TROLOLOL

Top Bottom