• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

L__

Smash Master
I heard for Dante the timing on his combos got tighter but the inputs got simplified

and for Magneto my airdashes are slower but I can still do my hyper grav loop

can I get any confirmation from people that are up to date with the most recent build?

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
So has anyone noticed Capcom's missions are significantly harder than Marvels? I swear I'm on 8+ with everyone on Marvel, but soooooo many Capcom people fall to 5~6

To name some:

Jill, Amaterasu, Chun Li[Dear god], Akuma(might could do these, haven't tried much really) just to name a few off the top of my head.

Doing Weapon Change in a combo is soo hard and I don't even know why.
Jill Mission 10 (for the life of my I just can't connect the Gun Spray) and Viewtiful Joe Mission 7 (I can do connect the two Red Hot Kicks but it won't count...) are the only ones I haven't done yet, but it's more on a character to character basis, not really by company. For example, Spencer, Haggar, Wesker, Ryu, Felicia, Morrigan and more are all Capcom but they're some of the easiest in the entire game. For Amaterasu, try doing her Mist super, makes it a lot easier.

Idk how you are having problems with Akuma or Chun-Li though :/

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Jill Mission 10 (for the life of my I just can't connect the Gun Spray) and Viewtiful Joe Mission 7 (I can do connect the two Red Hot Kicks but it won't count...) are the only ones I haven't done yet, but it's more on a character to character basis, not really by company. For example, Spencer, Haggar, Wesker, Ryu, Felicia, Morrigan and more are all Capcom but they're some of the easiest in the entire game. For Amaterasu, try doing her Mist super, makes it a lot easier.

Oh my god. Why didn't I think of using her mist super to slow time....

I am sooooo dumb, lol.

As for Akuma, I got to 7 in like 10 minutes, tried 7 for like...20 minutes and said I was done. I'm sure he isn't too bad.

As for Chun Li, I'm on the Triple Jump one, and Iunno how to cancel that.. ;/

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?

For Vjoe, I think you have to airdash between the two kicks if you haven't been doing that already. I forget how I did that one.

:phone:

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I cheated on a few and activated X-Factor to make tricky timing parts faster.

Storm and Akuma being the 2 I remember most.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i wanna style on somebody with hsien ko haha. but hsien ko having the other player in the corner is SOOO RARE

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Had a weird moment, got to Chun Li 8, but did 9.

Still can't do the dog's missions. The slow down special doesn't help that much tbh, and weapon change is so **** awkward.

:/

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
You guys needed to cheat to do the Ammy missions?

...Really?
Look, I don't get it either. It sounds so simple.

M > H > Cr. H > Wep Change M > Repeat > Thunder Edge> Diamond Spec (w/e it's called, divine instruments?)

It sounds easy, looks easy, but for the love of god I can't do it. Something about VV + button messes me up. And when I do it, I always end up doing Cr. M because you have to be super fast.

Sad thing is I play Ammy a lot, but I could never master Weapon Change combos...

mood4food77

Smash Hero
use the crH as one of the down motions for the weapon change, so it's like:

2H2 M

it's annoying but you'll get used to it, once you figure it out, it becomes super simple

but jills level 10 is so annoying cause you have to be pinpoint with it, it's not has hard as SSFIV viper and ibuki's jc trials but it's definitely the toughest trial in this game by far

just don't question me on how i finished thor first

Minato

穏やかじゃない
i wanna style on somebody with hsien ko haha. but hsien ko having the other player in the corner is SOOO RARE
lol I've it had happen on rare occasions too. I hate it after I finish a corner combo and I'm predicting them to roll behind me but they don't.
So that IAD I did basically puts me even further away from them.

In the corner as Hsien-Ko, I think I can do 815k (or 715k) with a Sent assist and 2 supers if I'm remembering right.
It's too bad that it's hard to get them there. Can't remember how good my midscreen was.

Savon

Smash Ace
A wild Hagger appears!!!

Spiderman used String Shot!

It wasn't very effective...

Hagger used Body Slam

It was SUPER EFFECTIVE!!!

Spiderman fainted!

Use next pokemon?

Go SENTINEL!!!

Sentinel used Hyper Beam

...it missed...

Hagger used Body Slam

It was SUPER EFFECTIVE

Sentinel that's enough, come back.

GO PHOENIX

Hagger ran away.
-

:phone:

TL?

Smash Ace
Just started playing ranked. It's hard to rank up when everytime I win the other person ragequits lol. I played match that was a rank down battle for the other person. He got demoted back to fighter. It was amazing.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
haha yeah screw ragequitters. just gotta keep winning. if they ragequit, just take it internally as a victory.

Top Bottom