• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Ok really all this Super MvC 3 character hints/talk for Marvel with
Jubilee, Doc Ock, Venom, Juggernaut, Elektra... but still no word on Cykes? Sure they're all cool characters, but still

oh and a bunch of weaboo Capcom-Unity characters but who cares

GunmasterLombardi

Smash Champion
I end up beating some Master Lord guy who had an 11 win streak.

"Let's re when you can afford better internet."

My connection was legit 'til I fought him.

Edit: He didn't complain when I barely lost by timeout b4 tho. lol

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
This games needs more Arthur players.
DEAR GOD NO

This game needs less Pheonix scrubs.

No offense to Serris, he's awesome.
Only because I'm one of the few people ballsy enough to put her on point. You learn quickly when you have to constantly think on your feet. I appreciate the compliment.

_Dice

Smash Ace
Hey... I have no options vs that... Atleast some of you guys can teleport. All I can do is Super jump and hop my Magnum hits 'em.
have you tried grenade super? the second hit will hit pheonix unless she approaches as long as you use the super at the same time as her TK shot H.

also chris has one of the easiest punishes on landing i'd consider advancing guarding her into a corner then approaching her on her way down.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
also chris has one of the easiest punishes on landing i'd consider advancing guarding her into a corner then approaching her on her way down.
You do not, under any circumstances, want Phoenix to get you in the corner. That's where she does the most damage. Either use a combo that'll outright kill her or keep her mid-screen at all costs.

_Dice

Smash Ace
You do not, under any circumstances, want Phoenix to get you in the corner. That's where she does the most damage. Either use a combo that'll outright kill her or keep her mid-screen at all costs.
meant to advancing guard her into the corner, not YOU into a corner.

_Dice

Smash Ace
I know, but the corner is a huge risk. If the Phoenix player blocks the approach and uses an advancing guard, she can turn it right back at you.
pheonix can't block the approach when landing from a super jump tk shot camping. but besides that i'd agree.

Brightside6382

Smash Lord
I just sit in the corner with Dorm put down my camp fire and start roasting some smores.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Remember Cable? It was more fun when he did this imo.

I thought this was going to be a link to that old Wolverine/Power Rangers mashup, but this is a lot funnier. Though really this game uses the magic series so what do you expect? Besides, with Wolverine it's more like ABAC.

Top Bottom