• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Well I mean I know what a utility super is obviously, but I didn't think every character was guaranteed one so why would you expect Viper to have one? Iron Man already has his 3 supers and none of them are utility. Same with Super Skrull, Captain America, etc.

Wolverine has a speedup super?

Gates

Banned via Warnings
hemightbegiant, are we talking about the same thing?

I'm talking about C. Viper.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
So am I. EVERYONE has a command for down down and all three attack buttons. That's how Wolverine does his speedup super, it's how Felicia charges meter like in Vampire Saviour, it's how Morrigan does her illusions super, it's Doom's missiles, it's how Chris Redfield does a crouch and can fire from there and I wouldn't be surprised if Viewtiful Joe's slow down is that. They'v been being called Utility Supers by people at EVO and everyone is supposed to have one at the end of the game.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Ohhh, I see now.

I guess Viper's could be her Focus Attack?

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
I've heard people say that Nitsuma didn't let any Mega Man get into the game, and when I asked the ones that didn't say "heard it from a friend" all said "go to eventhubs" but I don't see any article.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I seriously doubt Capcom would leave Megaman out of the roster.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Yeah, I have trouble believing they'd not put Mega Man/X/.EXE in the game. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised to see Mega Man AND Zero in there. Truth be told, I hope we actually get Apocalypse and Carnage as playable characters.

Also, I've always been surprised that there hasn't been a Marvel vs DC game released yet.

And side note, what was that Guilty Gear vs game that people had said was supposedly rumoured for a while?

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Blazblue vs Guilty Gear would be pretty sick.

It will probably happen some day in fairness.

Sol Badguy vs Ragna

KY vs Jin

Hazama vs Slayer

Eddie vs Arakune

Potemkin vs Tager

It's all to play for.

It would take some good balancing to make it great though.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Arc Systems and Capcom had already collaborated on a game, Sengoku Basara X. Arc Systems like sprites and gameplay but with Capcom original characters and movesets. If Vampire vs Guilty Gear would ever happen, it could be done like this. These are the only universes where I can see people smoothly transition into the other games' system, lime GG characters are already wild enough to fit into Vampire, and Vampire characters can be reworked to fit in GG.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXtnIs1zpVM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHAtzTV6oTs

I can even see some match ups

Morrigan vs I-NO
Demitri vs Sol Badguy
Donovan vs Ky Kiske
Felicia vs Jam
Lei-Lei vs Dizzy
Anakaris vs Faust
Sasquatch vs Potemkin
Zabel vs Eddie
Bulleta vs Zappa
Jedah vs Testament
Dee vs Order Sol

I am aware that I am leaving stuff out but this was literally done off the top of my head in like five minutes max. Better matchups are out there. As for the first three, since XX /\ I-NO seemed to be pushed along with Ky and Sol as faces of GG so I paired her with Morrigan, and Demitri and Sol are both villain protagonists with the heroes of Donovan and Ky trying to stop them respectively, so the rivalries made excellent pairs. Was trying to fit Kliff and Fanny in there but I don't want to go that deep into something that probably will never happen, lol

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
I hate HnK. NEEDS MOAR BOOBIESSSSSSSSSS.

For real tho, I've never payed HnK, so idk.

HnK's manga type art style would really clash with AH/BB/GG's anime type style tho.

kr3wman

Smash Master
we're talking what-if crossover games and you complain it's not an ArcSys IP.

and that manga style clashes with anime style, whatever the **** that means.

kr3wman

Smash Master
dam son, wut chu mad for?

go to srk with that flaming people for having different opinions ****.
different opinion.

saying 'manga clashes with anime' is just dumb, whatever your opinion may be.

OMG HnK vs JJBA.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
JJBA with HnK would be awesome.
The game sounds pretty manly.

And I just remembered this was the MvC3 thread... lol

Top Bottom