• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate Gaming Zone Presents: Sector B Lv.1 MD/VA Tournament!-Sept 12 2009

Deez.

Smash Lord
I think were good on the T.vs and for wiis I'm good. I might need some people to bring some brawl copys but i'll let you guys know..

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
I'm willing to trade anyone here my SFIV (PS3), for a working GC controller + a copy of melee.

I think that's fair o.o

Edit: Nvm. I got one.

Crazy Hobo

Smash Cadet
Haven't been able to get any rides anywhere, so I haven't been playing. Still cant get my full license for another 4 months. (got my learners)

I'll be bringing a full setup. Tv/Wii/Smash if you guys need it.

Edit, looking for a teamate if anyone needs one. (I play d3)
Should we try teaming?

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
so, i saw the venue for the 1st time.... its actually.... really legit, a ton of space for a large tourny easy. and food places and random females haha

they do have some hd t.v.'s though :s so if you can bring some it would be a great help

but this could possibly become the md version of C3 XD i'm actually kinda surprised the venue is good lmao
there is also wifi, so livestream can be set up

edit:
the t.v.'s doesn't really have any real noticble lag, however i would suggest to bring a few for personal preference and so there aren't any complaints

Deez.

Smash Lord
so, i saw the venue for the 1st time.... its actually.... really legit, a ton of space for a large tourny easy. and food places and random females haha

they do have some hd t.v.'s though :s so if you can bring some it would be a great help

but this could possibly become the md version of C3 XD i'm actually kinda surprised the venue is good lmao
No need to bring T.vs I'll bring my two from home. which many smashers played on and had no complaints. if someone else could bring at least two more 2 t.vs that would be great. preferably two of the same size or larger. were going to have them on two brown tables 2 on one table and 2 on another table. But just so you know the Lcds aren't laggy at all.. or I cant notice it and i use a really technical character, only thing i can see it messing up on is like ICS infinite. so please give MeEp the respect if he wishes to play on the non- laggy t.vs

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
bring the + set up ceaser....i dont plan to be in the brawl tourney that long...lol...ill get bored 3rd round or ***** by a pro

HAT

Smash Ace
JDawg has got to be the most incomprehensibly awful name ever. Coming from a guy named HAT, mind you. If you're half as bad as your name "JDawg", you might as well not even enter. You can be in charge of sign ups, if you want.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
JDawg has got to be the most incomprehensibly awful name ever. Coming from a guy named HAT, mind you. If you're half as bad as your name "JDawg", you might as well not even enter. You can be in charge of sign ups, if you want.
he likes it doggystyle. and i dont mean wit a girl

HAT

Smash Ace
LMFAO i clearly did not post those things

however jdawg is still a ******, and i stand by whatever whoever else said on my account

eat a ****

-- the 3rd baby is the one i had with your GF. your gf always had a ****ed up grill

-- i am your father

_SIN_06

Smash Apprentice
Whos JDawg??? Do you go to tournaments? And geez guys (hat-jdawg) the boards is suppose to be a friendly place with nice convos and stuff. SIKEEEEEEEEEEEE LMAO **** hat told u Jdawg. and whats with the hat sucks a big BLACK ****??? You racist??? :(

Lobos

Smash Master
LOL You guys are noobs, I could tell from the post that it wasn't HAT LMAO...looks like some of EE's handywork ahahaa

LOL @ Hova's goal for this saturday!!!

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Anyone going to this tourney passing by or coming from College Park? I need a ride :3

Gas money will be provided of course. Besides, don't you want my money in the pot? XD

It's only thirty minutes away from the venue too! Come on people, be nice.

HAT

Smash Ace
DaM jDAwG yoU mAD you CaNt even REespOND to my **** on smAShBoarRDs the SSaame day

edit-

breeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

J-Dawg

Smash Rookie
Silver Springs DAWGGG HAVING GREAT SEX WITH MY GF
okay so it seems a lot fo you b1thches are hating on J-DAWGGGGGGGGGGGG

that wont fly son when i whoop all your ***'s

HAT-----YOUR AN IDIOT AND I AM NOT SCARED TO WHOOP YOUR ***

SIN 06---- wow gtfo LOOLOLOLOOL you have a worse tag then me

Deez----- you ma boi son YOU LIKE DOWN THE STREET FROM ME HOMIEEE DAWG

Deez.

Smash Lord
okay so it seems a lot fo you b1thches are hating on J-DAWGGGGGGGGGGGG

that wont fly son when i whoop all your ***'s

HAT-----YOUR AN IDIOT AND I AM NOT SCARED TO WHOOP YOUR ***

SIN 06---- wow gtfo LOOLOLOLOOL you have a worse tag then me

Deez----- you ma boi son YOU LIKE DOWN THE STREET FROM ME HOMIEEE DAWG
I can't tell you how that makes me feel... *Tear* XD

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
hype!!!!! last chance to get points for the summer circuit and a huge toruny at an amazing venue!!!!!!!!!!11

Top Bottom