• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate Gaming Zone Presents: Sector B Lv.1 MD/VA Tournament!-Sept 12 2009

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
okay so it seems a lot fo you b1thches are hating on J-DAWGGGGGGGGGGGG

that wont fly son when i whoop all your ***'s

HAT-----YOUR AN IDIOT AND I AM NOT SCARED TO WHOOP YOUR ***

SIN 06---- wow gtfo LOOLOLOLOOL you have a worse tag then me

Deez----- you ma boi son YOU LIKE DOWN THE STREET FROM ME HOMIEEE DAWG
He talks in 3rd person to. Seagull says
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9EHpEJhfeE&feature=related

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
This thread. I'm starting to love it :laugh:

I dunno who's more annoying now, J-Dawg or Poyo.

On a side-note, I wish I could come to this, money johns ftl

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
the extra 5 goes to the pot lmao, like deez said... his he didn't have a choice... but it promotes people to not use the line "i didn't really care, people might not split... and its the final chance... why not have it $15 and have everyone give it their all

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
i'd have to get a complete deck, unfortunately you were good enough for a bs deck not to work *sighs* that... or my luck is terrible XD

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Posting from a random blackberry phone at the verizon store they can't seem to get my blackberry working right. Personally I'm thinking I should have gotten a windows mobile phone.

I'll mm anyone at kart/pokemon/yugioh for 20 bucks unless your name is hova in which case I'll mm for 5

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I don't entirely know if I am able to come to this. I am running low on cash because I bought a $1300 laptop and I don't get a pay check till next week.

luzluzzuzuz!~~!!~

Beta find a back up just in case for doubles.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
so on to tkos big question

(you know it was coming)

is this going to be streamed????

and if it isnt is it able to be streamed because ill bring my dazzle/laptop if there is wireless internet around and you guys want it streamed

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Posting from a random blackberry phone at the verizon store they can't seem to get my blackberry working right. Personally I'm thinking I should have gotten a windows mobile phone.
Get a G1/myTouch. :bigthumbu

Triangle.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
so on to tkos big question

(you know it was coming)

is this going to be streamed????

and if it isnt is it able to be streamed because ill bring my dazzle/laptop if there is wireless internet around and you guys want it streamed

yea, can you bring it so that we can stream it... there is wireless internet available

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
We're in a LAN center, right? Why can't we hardwire it? Wireless sux

TKO, bring your setup anyways, we can do TWO streams, how epic would that be? I want to see if that is a good idea. Let try it out this week.

I'll live stream it, but I want me + ee or one of us on the commentary 99% of the time

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
we should be able to hardwire it, so we can try two... your have to talk to deez about the comentary... he should mind though

so, can anyone bring t.v.'s or wii's :s your be my friend for life, it will help the tourny

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
sign me up ill be there to take ganon as far as possible!! (ill only make it for singles since im taking the ACT that day xD)
You should play my crewmate 23%, he is really good..

aye K9 where you at I need to ask you something??

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Guess who going to be at this to pay the winners?

I'll give you a hint, he mains sheik;)

edit: By the way I'm going to be up in Manassas tonight if anyone is in that area hit me up so we can smash, the more pratice I get the less rusty I'll be..or rather the less I can john about being rusty.

edit2: I guess I can give people rides as well but I must warn you I'm not the most experience driver.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Guess who going to be at this to pay the winners?

I'll give you a hint, he mains sheik;)

edit: By the way I'm going to be up in Manassas tonight if anyone is in that area hit me up so we can smash, the more pratice I get the less rusty I'll be..or rather the less I can john about being rusty.

edit2: I guess I can give people rides as well but I must warn you I'm not the most experience driver yet.
I pray to God I don't have a match against you.

*runs to Arwing and blasts off narrowly avoiding a forward tilt.*

HAT

Smash Ace
WHERe THe **** is JDaWG At?!

fight me *****

or are you too mcuh of a *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JDAwG YoU AINt ****, WHaT YUo goNNA dO whEN i bend the block

ps- i am so unbelievably white, help me out here E

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Why don't you just make that your first post in every tourney thread.
ROFL! Lil B you are one more funny post to getting another Chicken Bacon Ranch.

WHERe THe **** is JDaWG At?!

fight me *****

or are you too mcuh of a *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JDAwG YoU AINt ****, WHaT YUo goNNA dO whEN i bend the block

ps- i am so unbelievably white, help me out here E
Hat, you going to this? We can talk anime =3

Great ***** my pockets.

Full Metal Alchemist (complete), Full Metal Alchemist: Conqueror of Shamballa (movie), Neon Genesis Evangelion (complete), End of Evangelion : The Movie,BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad (complete with guitar amp case DVDs in the amp), Yu Yu Hakusho (complete), Eureka Seven (complete), Suzumiya no Haruhi Yuutsu (season 1), Cowboy Bebop (complete), Cowboy Bebop: Knocking on Heaven's Door (movie), Outlaw Star (complete), Robotech (complete), Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex (complete), Ikki Tousen (complete) Samurai Champloo (complete), some old DBZ movie DVDs and Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away, Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind, Paprika, Porco Rosso, Ghost in the Shell Stand: Stand Alone Complex (complete), Shuffle! (complete), Paranoia Agent (complete), Boggiepop Phantom (complete), Full Metal Panic (complete), Full Metal Panic: Fumoffu (complete), Full Metal Panic: Second Raid (complete), Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni (complete), Fate/Stay Night (complete), Maromi Plush =3 KAWAIIIIII!!!~!!~!~!~~!

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Lack of Hunter X Hunter and Gundam is disturbing.
ROFL! I lost an ebay auction for Gundam Wing part 1 and 2 and Endless Waltz by like 2 dollars!!! I was so pissed!

I never got into Hunter x Hunter. I plan to watch it one day though.

I am waiting on Ghost in the Shell 2nd gig, RahXephon, and Card Captor Sakura and I will be taking a break from purchasing anime. I need to save money. I just spent another $1300 on a new laptop.

Meep your location is facking hilarious!

Top Bottom