• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate Gaming Zone Lv2. Feat. VGBootCamp MD/VA March 13,2010 *Special Announcement*

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Sheik isn't low tier. If she is then PT, Sonic, and Ness is. In case me+Speed would wreck with Sonic+Bowser.

I'm not going to this tourney, but just saying.

ChuDat

Smash Master
Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be going to this. Good luck to everyone that goes. I don't have the cash to gamble this time around haha. Once I get a job, I'll be going to tournaments again.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be going to this. Good luck to everyone that goes. I don't have the cash to gamble this time around haha. Once I get a job, I'll be going to tournaments again.
I need my lawn mowed, pays 15 dollars.

Coney

Smash Master
need an answer on this hard-wired internet thing if you guys want a stream

if we're working with wireless internet, i'm just not gonna bother, VC7 was an exercise in futility trying to get that wireless stream to work well in a LAN center

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I honestly cant believe we were getting 20-30fps consistently off kenny's wireless. It was amazing

My wireless card in my Windows7 laptop is business class, meaning its better than average (the only thing on that machine that is) so if it comes to that we can use mine

Oath.

Smash Ace
anyone willing to get me a ride :)?

i'm sorry! i completely forgot, i saw it and meant to respond but it slipped my mind, responding now :<

also low tier MDvVA would be complete overkill. who does VA have...boss' mario? candy's zelda? MD has:

- Pink Fresh ( :lucas: )
- GIMR ( :ness2: )
- NOID ( :samus2: & :shiek: )
- NEO ( :shiek: )
- Takeover ( :ike: )
- Coney ( :lucas: & :ness2: )
- Seagull ( :bowser2: )

(smirk)

we got Oh. *****!

ChuDat

Smash Master
If anyone else needs a ride from Woodbridge, let me know. Meet at Fortes place Friday night. I can take 2-3 more people.

I'M GOING TO THIS B*TCHESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
my monkey is sad cause hes partnerless for this weekend, so there is a good chance im not going anymore.

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
im sure some people still looking for teammate, jose :/
eh no one good left, all r taken. i guess its plan b for me: clubbing. I hate dancing. FML.

this is deez, sin and I bout to get our groove on....

Bloodynite

Smash Ace
Hey Deez is it alright that i call you to register me and ill pay when i get there?? Since im going to be working a bit until 12 and i can probably make it at around 1

Top Bottom