• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate Gaming Zone Lv2. Feat. VGBootCamp MD/VA March 13,2010 *Special Announcement*

Deez.

Smash Lord
Lol what the fawk is going on here? that definitely can't be Yoster... and Esoj and Lil B stop hatin just cause yah aint got no comebacks for him. I mean saying stuff like lame or try again... won't work

Coney

Smash Master
so, uh, still haven't gotten an answer on that wired internet thing

if i don't, i won't be able to bring a livestream setup

get back to me

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
and yoster hated my trolling

anyways, someone should get back to coney so i can find out if i need to bring my livestream stuffz

TheYoster

Smash Journeyman
What the hell is wrong with you people??? Can't you see this man is in dying need of a teammate??

I'm still looking for a teammate.

:(
You know what betazealot I'll team witcha! ..........................................for friendlies...
Not tournament tho. I value my $10 more than you value the need to make your existance known in this thread

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
What the hell is wrong with you people??? Can't you see this man is in dying need of a teammate??

You know what betazealot I'll team witcha! ..........................................for friendlies...
Not tournament tho. I value my $10 more than you value the need to make your existance known in this thread
yo tim, come over to my place if you wanna practice, we could play for couple hours then we can go somewhere else after that.. maybe candy's

Coney

Smash Master
and yoster hated my trolling

anyways, someone should get back to coney so i can find out if i need to bring my livestream stuffz
well one way or another, do me a favor:

i don't have a video splitter, or a reliable mic; one way or another, bring those for me if you could. everything else i should have covered...if i'm indeed bringing my stuff. :/

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Well, I already told my mother that I wouldn't be going so now she made plans for me to do things at home. I told her I'd too it tomorrow but then she was like, never knows.

and I was like FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

I'm ok though.

*playing Final Fantasy VII*

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
rofl

"but then she was like, never knows"

LOL

also, I'm bringing my wii, for anyone to attempt to unbrick it >_>

Coney

Smash Master
UPDATE:

We lost power to the stream and severely ****ed things over. Please use this stream HERE until things are sorted out.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Results as i remember them:

1. Candy
2. ChuDat
3. Neo
(Top 3 split the prize on time constraints, this is where they were before that)
4. Kornn
5. Meep
5. Junebug
7. HAT
7. Logic
9. Pink Fresh
9. Coney
9. Takeover
9. Boss
13. Tantalus
13. NOID
13. SonicMaster5
13. ESOJ
17. Bonk
17. SSR
***below Didn't make it out of pools, were 4th seeds in their pools***
19. Sin
19. OffTheChain
19. Sassy
19. BMX

Many others i can't remember, 34 entrants for singles

Doubles results:

1. BMX + Boss
2. Chu + Forte
3. Candy + Kornn
4. June + Logic

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
**IMPORTANT NOTE**

Chu won the winners finals set in game 5 on a time out- BUT, he had 74 ledge grabs. So he lost winners finals to candy instead.

HAT

Smash Ace
so i went home and started watching code geass.

code geass is easily the best anime ever produced, and i've only seen the first 5 episodes.

Top Bottom