• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate Gaming Zone Lv2. Feat. VGBootCamp MD/VA March 13,2010 *Special Announcement*

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
so i went home and started watching code geass.

code geass is easily the best anime ever produced, and i've only seen the first 5 episodes.
Code Geass is pretty ****ing good Hat. I'm all hyped around FMA: brotherhood at the moment. I also need to start watching the newer Inuyasha series.

Deez.

Smash Lord
First of all I just wanna thank everyone for coming out to another one of Ultimate Gaming Zone Brawl tournament.. :)

And now i want to apologize for me being MIA for the last part of the tournament... but I was really really sick and couldn't do much. which is why I didn't enter singles.. but wanna give shout outs to Tant, EE,Coney,Cook,Apostle,P~S, sin and Yoster for helping out. Really big help from them.

I don't have the tournament results for the fact I don't know who won what lol.. but speak to GIMR and Apostle they should have results up in no time. but thanks again everyone

Coney

Smash Master
if it helps, i beat bonk and esoj, lost to P~S and meep

my pool was...

meep - 1st
coney - 2nd
tantalus - 3rd
sassy - 4th
bloodynite - 5th
dsmh - 6th

takeover here lost to P~S and junebug, beat tantalus

Top Bottom