• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
No, that would attract Gen Z little girls and they would ruin everything.
U know that Gen Z after 2009 is a Actual Nightmare for Me.
Get out:byebye:

To all the other folks, don’t worry - the Infinite thread is a safe place for Tutus

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Thank you everyone for your tutu submissions! We will still be accepting submissions throughout our Direct so feel free to post them when you can! I am eagerly waiting those for our resident heel wrestler, one-winged angel, pot-wearing craaaaazy guy, our DJ'ing cephalopod, and, yes, even our beloved reptilians heavyweights. Let's show the world the power of tutus!

Moving forward, based on the results of the poll....the Poseidon Cannon wins! I am lazy so here is what we have thats copypasted...

• Palm
    Votes: 00.0%
  • Poseidon Cannon
    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Viridi Claws
    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Atlas Foot
    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Total voters 16

I will be collecting the submissions for our items and we will begin on our next job shortly after so please stayed tututuned!

Jomosensual

Smash Champion
Where exactly are we on this schedule? Unless things got moved around(which is fine obviously) I'm kinda confused as to where we are. It's possible I just missed some prompts too because I've been busy lately.

160: Smash Dungeon/Wishing Stars Enemies
161: Wishing Stars Content
162: Alternate Colors
163: Mii Costume
164: New Game Mode (Possibly)
165: Alternate colors
166: Wishing Stars Content
167: Wishing Stars Boss
168: Newcomer Prompt
169: Alternate Colors
170: Assist Trophy Prompt
171: Assist Trophy Prompt
172: Pokemon Prompt
173: Item Prompt
173: Smash Dungeon Boss Prompt
174: Smash Dungeon Dungeon Prompts
175: Game Mode Prompt
176: Newcomer Prompt
177: Newcomer Prompt
178: Stage Prompt
179: Stage Prompt
180: Alternate Colors
181: Newcomer Prompt
182: Wishing Stars
183: Wishing Stars
184: SECRET
185: DLC Discussion
186: Game is Launched
187: DLC Season

Adrianette Bromide

Smash Lord
Job #whatever I need to submit this fast

Wither Skeleton Skull

Wither_Skeleton_Skull.png

Wither.png

Collect 3 of these and you'll summon the Wither. Uppon summoning, the Wither will create a huge explosion dealing tons of damage and launching far. Here's the cool part though, your character leaves temporarily and you control the Wither. You can move in all directions similarly to Master Hand's playable appearance in World of Light.

Neutral B: Shoots a Wither Skull projectile. The trajectory can be altered by tilting the control stick before the projectile is fired. Upon making contact, it will explode and leave a Wither effect that will make the opponent take damage over time. There is a 1% chance it will fire a more powerful Blue Wither Skull.

Side B: A powerful dash attack based off of its appearance in Bedrock Edition. It will charge at quick speeds and deal a lot of damage.

Up B: The Wither causes a smaller full-body explosion and shoots itself upwards spinning.

Down B: Plants a Wither Rose if it is touching the ground which will last for 12 seconds dealing light damage to anyone that touches it. If the Wither is in the air, it will instead perform a downwards dive.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Actually, I don't submit content often but I feel like submitting something...

Ride Armor
Series: Mega Man
Class: Transformation/Effect
Parts: Torso, Hands, and Legs
Grabbing each of the parts causes the player to build the Ride Armor. This is done by pressing the Attack Button after gaining the last piece. What benefit does this give the player?

It allows to perform either a powerful drill punch that does extremely high damage or can shoot the drills as a projectile. The punch is the attack button while the drill launch is the special. It negates all incoming damage that is under 50%. For this reason though, it won't negate a Final Smash. Hitting forward special does the power dash while the up special opens the jets for extra propulsion in a manner like ROB. In addition, like Peach and Daisy, the Ride Armor can levitate slightly in the air by pressing up on the control stick. The Ride Armor lasts roughly 15 seconds but it has about 150% health meaning, once it sustains so much damage, it will start to explode. It won't damage the rider but can damage nearby opponents. So allowing it get destroyed rather get detactived via timer is actually beneficial.

With that being said, here are our submissions!

Job 170:
View attachment 331514

Job 171:

Had I not been bound by the rules, I would've suggested the Crucible from Doom, but the rules're the rules. So...
View attachment 331515
The Blender (Splatoon)
In Splatoon 2: Octo Expansion, the player is tasked with finding the four Thangs, which are used to create a means to reach the "Promised Land". Turns out, the whole thing was a sham, and that what they create is a giant blender that almost killed the player and Cap'n Cuttlefish. The four Thangs spawn around the map at random: the Foundational Thang (the base), the Precision Thang (the blades), the Surrounding Thang (the jug), and the Sealing Thang (the cap). Once all four Thangs are collected, you form the Blender at your position, an indestructible background construct that lasts for 8 seconds before initiating the blend and disappearing. The construct acts as a passive grab hitbox and can grab any and all opponents that touch it. Blending opponents deals a total of 50% damage and has the potential to instantly kill anyone above 100%.

I could change it if leadership demands it, but honestly, finding something of that nature is honestly really challenging, though I like a good challenge.
Goro's Loot
View attachment 331513View attachment 331517

Type: Summoning
Series: Pac-Man

Unlike other multi-part items, Goro's Loot is comprised of 5 items: Radio, TV, Computer, Painting, and Safe. They appear in their original arcade sprite design. If they're all collected Goro and his Mewkies will raid the stage looking to get their smuggled stuff back - covering the stage in cats! Those cats function similarly to Brawl's Excitebikers, can jump even without a trampoline, and can do great damage, but for whatever reason won't harm the actual retrievers (yes, plural - you don't have to be the only collector to spawn it) of the items. They don't spawn from one specific place so even on a stage as big as the Great Cave Offensive nowhere is safe! If a single player collects every good the Goro Disc also appears, the fastest and strongest cat of them all. Goro's Loot only appears when 4 or more players are on screen. with 4 or 5 fighters only 3 items need to be retrieved, and with 6 or more all 5 need to be obtained.
Job 170

View attachment 331522

Job 171

The Triforce

Collect All 3 Pieces of the Triforce and a few effects will happen, a Giant Triforce will appear and any opponent that touches it gets damaged. The User and the Users team is healed and the User is given a damage boost.
Job 171:
Chaos Emeralds (Sonic the Hedgehog)

They appear in Often Random Times and you need to Collect 7 Emeralds to Make yourself really Powerful and your Hair turns Yellow or Red depending on Character while having this Item.
The Item works for 8.5 seconds and after using it, you're getting reverted into normal (Not-used Final Smash can be used after Transformation or during Transformation).

Powers of Chaos Emeralds:
Green: Increases your Jump Height.
Blue: Gives you "Breakable" Super Armor
Yellow: Increases your Speed.
Red: Increases your Damage.
White: Gives you Instant Final Smash.
Purple: Increases your Aerial Attack Damage.
Cyan: Increases your Grab Range.

Inclusion of Item would represent Sonic the Hedgehog items and it could be Transformation Type Item, who gives you increased stats. Also it might maybe OP Item, but not really OP Item that can be heavily Nerfed.
Job #whatever I need to submit this fast

Wither Skeleton Skull

View attachment 331627
View attachment 331628

Collect 3 of these and you'll summon the Wither. Uppon summoning, the Wither will create a huge explosion dealing tons of damage and launching far. Here's the cool part though, your character leaves temporarily and you control the Wither. You can move in all directions similarly to Master Hand's playable appearance in World of Light.

Neutral B: Shoots a Wither Skull projectile. The trajectory can be altered by tilting the control stick before the projectile is fired. Upon making contact, it will explode and leave a Wither effect that will make the opponent take damage over time. There is a 1% chance it will fire a more powerful Blue Wither Skull.

Side B: A powerful dash attack based off of its appearance in Bedrock Edition. It will charge at quick speeds and deal a lot of damage.

Up B: The Wither causes a smaller full-body explosion and shoots itself upwards spinning.

Down B: Plants a Wither Rose if it is touching the ground which will last for 12 seconds dealing light damage to anyone that touches it. If the Wither is in the air, it will instead perform a downwards dive.
Here are the submissions in list form...

• The Blender (Splatoon)
  • Goro's Loot (Pac-Man)
  • Triforce (Zelda)
  • Chaos Emeralds (Sonic)
  • Whither Skeleton Skull (Minecraft)
  • Ride Armor (Mega Man)

Here is the link with Addy’s submission included. I had written everything up and started texting an old friend. Had I not, would of been too late.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Where exactly are we on this schedule? Unless things got moved around(which is fine obviously) I'm kinda confused as to where we are. It's possible I just missed some prompts too because I've been busy lately.

160: Smash Dungeon/Wishing Stars Enemies
161: Wishing Stars Content
162: Alternate Colors
163: Mii Costume
164: New Game Mode (Possibly)
165: Alternate colors
166: Wishing Stars Content
167: Wishing Stars Boss
168: Newcomer Prompt
169: Alternate Colors
170: Assist Trophy Prompt
171: Assist Trophy Prompt
172: Pokemon Prompt
173: Item Prompt
173: Smash Dungeon Boss Prompt
174: Smash Dungeon Dungeon Prompts
175: Game Mode Prompt
176: Newcomer Prompt
177: Newcomer Prompt
178: Stage Prompt
179: Stage Prompt
180: Alternate Colors
181: Newcomer Prompt
182: Wishing Stars
183: Wishing Stars
184: SECRET
185: DLC Discussion
186: Game is Launched
187: DLC Season
We had a bit of a mix up and rearranegment regarding content. This was because of things we felt needed to be included, avoiding content that was submitted to be too close to each other, refocusing on other areas, or shifting a focus to another one. We haven't fully followed this to a T. In particular, our Final Direction Item section as we bumped that to start after our newcomer section. Mostly cause we haven't had one in a while. I would say to take a look at this list and know that while the order may be different, the prompts will largely remain the same.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
With that in mind, we will now jump into our Pokemon portion of the Direct. We have included a large list of new Pokemon, more than ever before and we have no intention of stopping. We will be spending the next several jobs focusing on this content.

Job #172: Submit a Pokemon from Pokemon Legends Arceus

I know there have only been several Pokemon announced so the submissions will be smaller but we will be included both new Pokemon and Hisuian (spelling?) forms into the game. Here are the acceptable nominations:

• Wyrdeer
  • Basculegion
  • Hisuian Bravery
  • Hisuian Growlithe

Now, we don't know what attacks these Pokemon may or may not have but that's where things get interesting. While our game does exist within its own pocket dimension, for the sake of continuity and such, Pokemon Legends Arceus does not currently exist within the Infinite timeline. We are not includeding content as if the game is already out and has been several years ago. We are treating it as a game release two months after Infinite releases.

So...we are including Pokemon from tis game that we know currently know exists...mind blown yet?

Now, what if you wanted to submit Wyrdeer but someone else did? You can resubmit it but you can submit one with a different attack! Once we select a winning Pokemon, if it has multiple submissions, we will again hold a secondary vote to determine which version to use.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
1632615615723.png

Basculegion:
The evolution of Basculin, Basculegion is a Pokemon that evolves by being possessed by the souls of its schoolmates. In Smash, Basculegion uses its signature move, Mass Haunting. Mass Haunting summons the spirits of its schoolmates JoJo style and causes them to surge forwards in a cloud of ghostly fish. Opponents caught in the swarm will be hit multiple times and will if they're hit while winding up a move, they will be stunned as though they were hit by ZSS's Stun Gun. This occurs three more times before it disappears.

(Yes, I had to invent a signature move for this dude, but hey, this is our own imagination, right?)

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Hisuian Growlithe

When Hisuian Growlithe spawns, It does a few quick cute barks and uses the ability stealth rocks. This ability causes every opponent to have a chance of taking damage and tripping while dashing. This goes away once Growlithe does. Getting To close to Growlithe causes it to use Flame wheel where it spins around dealing fire damage to the opponent that gets near it.

Job of Pokemon Arceus Legends:
Hisuian Bravery:

When Braviary is Summoned, it uses Aerial Ace as Attack and it swoops down to enemy and uses its Attack on it. This move knockbacks enemies or sends them upwards. Sometimes it can act as Floating Platfrom or Riding Animal.

Inclusion would be perfect for Bird Pokemon that has form in Hisui region. It would be fun if it acts as Flying Mounted Bird that you can fly on it. That would be very unique and outstanding move of Future of Smash Bros.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Ngl this job should've waited til we got another trailer
While that would of been more appropriate, when will we get another trailer?

We have like a month and half left to go before we are preparing to launch infinite. If we get another trailer, we can add a few more in between our final direct trailer (which is now) and our launch (which is in November).

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend

We have like a month and half left to go before we are preparing to launch infinite. If we get another trailer, we can add a few more in between our final direct trailer (which is now) and our launch (which is in November).
Why not just have Items, Poké Balls and ATs added in updates? Would add a bit more spice to the disconfirmation meta.

That's cool, Quarian.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing

shrugs I mean, if there are literally only four options in the first place, is it even really worth doing the job at all? Especially when we know next to nothing about the Pokemon or their movepool anyway?

Why not just have Items, Poké Balls and ATs added in updates? Would add a bit more spice to the disconfirmation meta.
This ^

Just because Ultimate and Smash 4 didn't add them via update doesn't mean our hypothetical pocket-dimension game can't.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
There will be some updates added to this but would come attached to the DLC content. Like new series and such. If we keep adding stuff, there would be no end in sight. We need a cap.

If we would of went that route, I would rather have lessened the amount of item-related content in the pre-launch, and rather allocated that into the DLC timeframe.

Now, if we add a Pokemon newcomer DLC, then yeah, I can see some reason to add them. Like I said, if we do get a new Pokemon Arceus Legends trailer between now and November, then we can do another Arceus Legends job.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
We will begin shutting down submissions! Here are those you can vote for!

Hisuian Growlithe

When Hisuian Growlithe spawns, It does a few quick cute barks and uses the ability stealth rocks. This ability causes every opponent to have a chance of taking damage and tripping while dashing. This goes away once Growlithe does. Getting To close to Growlithe causes it to use Flame wheel where it spins around dealing fire damage to the opponent that gets near it.
Job of Pokemon Arceus Legends:
Hisuian Bravery:

When Braviary is Summoned, it uses Aerial Ace as Attack and it swoops down to enemy and uses its Attack on it. This move knockbacks enemies or sends them upwards. Sometimes it can act as Floating Platfrom or Riding Animal.

Inclusion would be perfect for Bird Pokemon that has form in Hisui region. It would be fun if it acts as Flying Mounted Bird that you can fly on it. That would be very unique and outstanding move of Future of Smash Bros.
These can be found in the above poll!

They are:
Basculegion
Hsuian Growlithe
Hsuian Bravery

Here are the results of our item that must be collected much like the Dragoon and Daybreak!

Name3 Points2 Points1 PointTotal
The Blender (Splatoon)0044
Goro’s Loot (Pac-Man)1 (3)2 (4)07
Triforce (Zelda)2 (6)1 (2)210
Chaos Emeralds (Zelda)1 (3)1 (2)16
Ride Armor (Mega Man)2 (6)1 (2)08
Wither Skeleton Skull (Minecraft)2 (6)2 (4)011

Our new item that players must put together from three pieces and our first third party version of this item is the Wither Skeleton Skull from Minecraft!

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
We will begin shutting down submissions! Here are those you can vote for!

These can be found in the above poll!

They are:
Basculegion
Hsuian Growlithe
Hsuian Bravery

Here are the results of our item that must be collected much like the Dragoon and Daybreak!

Name3 Points2 Points1 PointTotal
The Blender (Splatoon)0044
Goro’s Loot (Pac-Man)1 (3)2 (4)07
Triforce (Zelda)2 (6)1 (2)210
Chaos Emeralds (Zelda)1 (3)1 (2)16
Ride Armor (Mega Man)2 (6)1 (2)08
Wither Skeleton Skull (Minecraft)2 (6)2 (4)011

Our new item that players must put together from three pieces and our first third party version of this item is the Wither Skeleton Skull from Minecraft!
Chaos Emeralds from Zelda?

Yiptap

Smash Lord
The DLC was epic, the one with the Tingle side story featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series. The Chaos Emeralds make a return so Tingle can retrieve them and seal Dark Marin. That was one of the best moments in gaming history right there.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Job #173: We are adding Grookey, Scorbunny, and Sobble
We are adding the three Galarian starters as per usual for most Smash games. We will only accept one entry for the starters so if you wish to add one, please do so. Provide the name of the attack they will do and what the attack does. Doing this prevents you from submitting for Job #174…

Job #174: Submit a Fighting-type Pokemon

For Those who don’t make the above submission, you can do this one instead. We will be submitting a fighting type Pokémon. This one will be unique that, unlike most Pokémon, it will run around and perform four total attacks as it runs around. Please provide what these four attacks does and how do they function? Also, please provide the Gen the Pokémon is from and what it’s typing is.​

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Job 174: Buzzwole
1632706364026.png

One of the most meme-worthy Pokemon you could ever come across. Buzzwole will fly in the direction it's facing, proboscis forwards, using Leech Life to deal damage. If an opponent is close to Buzzwole, it will instead use Power-Up Punch to attack and bolster its next attack. While not attacking, it will flex hard, like it usually does.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Job 173: Grookey
View attachment 331744
Grookey will hop around the stage like the Monkey Pokemon it is, waiting for an opportunity to strike. If it hits anyone, it will grapple onto them and use Branch Poke to deal multiple hits, much like how the Klaptrap Assist Trophy works.

Job 174: Buzzwole
View attachment 331743
One of the most meme-worthy Pokemon you could ever come across. Buzzwole will fly in the direction it's facing, proboscis forwards, using Leech Life to deal damage. If an opponent is close to Buzzwole, it will instead use Power-Up Punch to attack and bolster its next attack. While not attacking, it will flex hard, like it usually does.
65292052-8EEE-4CD5-9D2B-7F52CAC76267.jpeg

Sorry about the rushjob, I didn't remember the source quote correctly and made this in a hurry so I wouldn't be ninja'd.

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
Pooka (Dig Dug)
Class: Novice ★
Type: Support Neutral
Effect: Lightweight, 1 Slot
  • Puppet Fighter: Jigglypuff x10 (Red)
  • Stage: Great Cave Offensive
  • Music Track: Namco Aracade '80s Retro Medley 1
  • Match: Stamina (10)
  • Conditions: The enemy loves to jump, The enemy favors shield,, Defeat a Horde of fighters to win
Frygar (Dig Dug)
Class: Advnaced ★★
Type: Primary Attack, 1 Slot
Effect: Fire Attack ↑
  • Puppet Fighter: Tiny Charizard Green (x5)
  • Stage: SR388
  • Music Track: Namco Aracade '80s Retro Medley 1
  • Match: Stock
  • Conditions: The enemy favors Neutral Specail
Agumon (Digital Monster Ver. 1) (Artwork: Digimon World)
Type: Primary Attack, 3 Slots
Effect: Can be Enhanced at Lv. 99
  • Puppet Fighter: Tiny King K. Rool (Yellow)
  • Stage: Gaur Plains (Battlefield)
  • Music Track: Fight On!
  • Match: Stock (1)
  • Conditions: The enemy has increased Physical Attack
Greymon (Digital Monster Ver. 1) (Artwork: Digimon World)
Class: Ace ★★★
Type: Primary Attack, 3 Slots
Effect: Mouthful of Curry
  • Enhance from the Agumon Spirit
Susumi Hori (Mr. Driller) (Mr. Driller Drill Land)
Effect: Drill Equipped, 1 Slot
  • Summon from the Spirits of Taizo Hori, Toby "Kissy" Musayo, and Jill

Namco spirits will close tommorow.

Last edited:

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
Job #173: We are adding Grookey, Scorbunny, and Sobble
We are adding the three Galarian starters as per usual for most Smash games. We will only accept one entry for the starters so if you wish to add one, please do so. Provide the name of the attack they will do and what the attack does. Doing this prevents you from submitting for Job #174…

Job #174: Submit a Fighting-type Pokemon

For Those who don’t make the above submission, you can do this one instead. We will be submitting a fighting type Pokémon. This one will be unique that, unlike most Pokémon, it will run around and perform four total attacks as it runs around. Please provide what these four attacks does and how do they function? Also, please provide the Gen the Pokémon is from and what it’s typing is.​
What is this job for? Pokeball Pokemon? or a Newcomer?

Commander_Alph

Smash Lord
One more Bamco spirit
1632718188275.png
Ichigo Hoshimiya (Aikatsu!!)
Class: Advanced ★★
Effect: Jump ↑, 1 Slot
  • Puppet Fighter: Stylist
  • Stage: Magicant
  • Music Track:
  • Match: Stamina (300)
  • Conditions:
    • The enemy's attack have increased power when the enemy is at high damage
    • The enemy's FS meter charges quickly

My Submittion:
Zamazenta (SwSh)

When spawned, this Shielded Legendary uses Close Combat on Enemies, which it bites and Headbutts the Opponent if you're Close to him. When he's not attacking, he sometimes uses Iron Defense, which it hardens itself and it can be harder to defeat. Also if you're far from him, but he is trying to attack you, it'll use Metal Claw, which he jumps straight at you and slashed the enemy (even it provides shield break towards enemy).
His form is based on default form.

This pokemon has Fighting type and when has rusty shield, he turns into Crowned Zamazenta and it has Fighting/Steel type.

BowserKing

Smash Lord
Fighting type Pokéball Pokémon: Hitmonlee
1632760672266.png

Returning from the first Super Smash Bros game, Hitmonlee will deliver a deadly kick that has the potential to KO opponents. Hitmonlee also can use a Blaze kick, but it’s a 1 in 5 chances to do so

Krookodilian

Smash Ace
Fighting Type Pokemon: Breloom

Breloom would jump around the stage with 2 main attacks. His first attack would be a two hit combo, with his arms stretching out in front of him performing two quick mach punchs. His second move would be a spore into sky uppercut combo, with him shaking his head to have spores come out, putting the opponent to sleep, and then uppercutting the opponent straight up. Breloom isn't too relevant but hes cool as hell, and we have scarce gen 3 representation in smash, so the more the merrier.

Additionally, we still need 2 more Olimar/Alph alts so those set of submissions will stay open for a bit longer and close tonight.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom