• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Infinite Project (Finally Finished!???)

Which title should we use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
So we will be including several improvements which will be highlighted in our character and game improvement section following our Ms. Pac-Man and Sami overview section for the Final Direct. I decided to reach back and pull out some of our earlier submissions! We will be including a few of these. The ones we are including are marked in blue.

Job 123

Robin(if this is too much let me know and Ill do something else.)

Chrom is removed from all Robin's victory screens and is replaced by Morgan, or if that doesn't work, Tharja. Nothing is drastically changed, just some voice lines. She would also be replacing him in the final smash in cosmetics only
Job 123: Steve

View attachment 318881

Steve now has an experience bar above his materials that will showcase how close he is to filling up all his materials. This will be useful to know exactly when you need to stop mining due to hitting the material cap.

Courtesy to Tytaneum on the Stevecord for producing this graphic.
Job 124:

Robin(yes, going to continue to try and fix him up)

Pair Up V2

Since I was considering him/her for the last job involving Robin, this one will involve Morgan. Replacing Chrom's role in Robin's old Pair Up final smash, Robin will call Morgan, using their seemingly canonical look as a mini robin, shows up on the screen and assists in using thomes to attack the enemy trapped in the Final Smash. The gender of Morgan will change depending on which Robin is being used, with female Morgan showing up for Male Robin and Female Robin getting Male Morgan. This reflects how the gendering of Morgan works in the actual game.

The damage stat stays the same from the original with the attack dealing 45% damage - 5% with the initial strike, 26% for the flurry of attacks (13 strikes at 2% damage each), and 14% for the finishing strike
These were all ones that ranked third place within their relative voting. Morgan will replace Chrom in both the Final Smash and victory screens.

With that out of the way,

Job #167: Visually Update a Current Final Smash that hasn’t been Changed since Brawl or it’s debut

We will be updating the visual and aesthetics of a number of Final Smashes. Examples in Ultimate includes Ness, Lucas, Shulk, and so on.

Please update a Final Smash for a character who never got an update since Brawl or it’s debut. This shouldn’t be an entirely new FS; it’s should function the same but it has an added aesthetic such as effects. Updated Ultimate FS’s aren’t included. Appearance, or cameo. Some potential inclusions are Pikachu, Pichu, Falcon, Dr. Mario, Marth, Peach, Lucina, Roy, Mewtwo, Pokemon Trainer, Olimar, Palutena, Bowser Jr, Duck Hunt, Ryu, and Bayonetta.

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
I don't know if this was in Shulk's Final Smash, but Fiora should get a few voice lines when fighting alongside Dunban & Riki during Shulk's Final Smash.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Ike:

Ike's Great Aether, when catching all other enemies, gains a much more dynamic camera, much like Kazuya with his throws. After hitting somebody with the initial attack, the camera will zoom in and follow Ike as he leaps upwards with the Ragnell burning bright blue. He then winds up and unleashes his flurry with camera work panning around like this were a console 3D FE game like Three Houses. Much like Marth, Lucina and Roy, Ike's attack now also grants an FE health bar to opponents, but now it replicates the health bar in either Path of Radiance or Radiant Dawn depending on the costume you're using.

Last edited:

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Duck Hunt:
In NES Zapper Posse, the wild west town from Hogan's Alley can be seen in the background - as can Mr. Stevenson from Gumshoe, who is hopping about in the distance. The innocent civilians and policemen from Hogan's Alley also appear behind the gunmen, being protected by the outlaws-turned-vigilantes.

Last edited:

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Bowser Jr.
Bowser and the Koopalings no longer draw a simple cross with their paintbrush. Instead, they’ll draw the M symbol present in Super Mario Sunshine. Additionally, the type of paint used is random. Sometimes the paint will ooze a rainbowy color, sometimes the paint will simply be a crimson red and other times it will retain the lava color it has now, etcetera.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here are our list of Victory Themes for Pokémon!

For Incineroar:
Victory! Incineroar

A flourish remix from the first few notes of the main theme of the Alola Region from Pokemon Sun & Moon followed by a crowd cheer directly taken from the first few second of the Result/Victory Theme of the Battle Royal Dome which is a reference to the Pokemon anime where Incineroar is used by Masked Royal.

Victory! Lucario
A flourish remix of the opening theme of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl that thank god has a different melody than the ones from Red & Blue, the game where Lucario first debuted aside from the movie he stars in prior. Admittedly this the hardest come up since he's not that major aside from the movie I was planning to use a specific city theme from the game that ties into acquiring a Riolu Egg as part of a secret but it's just too unimportant and obscure.​
plus Greninjas

And…

Mewtwo

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
hey what is ms pac mans clasic mode, are we using mine
I have yet to put it up. I’m very busy and can only allocate several hours a week to the project currently.

That being said, yes, we are going with the one you submitted (about the females on a team one).

Ike:

Ike's Great Aether, when catching all other enemies, gains a much more dynamic camera, much like Kazuya with his throws. After hitting somebody with the initial attack, the camera will zoom in and follow Ike as he leaps upwards with the Ragnell burning bright blue. He then winds up and unleashes his flurry with camera work panning around like this were a console 3D FE game like Three Houses. Much like Marth, Lucina and Roy, Ike's attack now also grants an FE health bar to opponents, but now it replicates the health bar in either Path of Radiance or Radiant Dawn depending on the costume you're using.
Captain Falcon:

Captain Falcon would be joined by Jody Summer in the White Cat and Rick Wheeler in the Dragon Bird on the highway right before Captain Falcon runs the opponent over.
Duck Hunt:
In NES Zapper Posse, the wild west town from Hogan's Alley can be seen in the background - as can Mr. Stevenson from Gumshoe, who is hopping about in the distance. The innocent civilians and policemen from Hogan's Alley also appear behind the gunmen, being protected by the outlaws-turned-vigilantes.
Pokemon Trainer: Triple Finish

Charizard now Mega Evolves briefly for the animation. For the male trainer, it will mega evolve into Mega Charizard X and it will mega evolve into Mega Charizard Y for the female trainer.
Olimar and Alph:

While activating Final Smash, Olimar has can summon Plasm Wraith and Titanic Dweedil while End Of Day Final Smash.
One additional change for Alph: Alph for his Final Smash he Activates S.S. Drake instead of Hocotate Ship.
Bowser Jr.
Bowser and the Koopalings no longer draw a simple cross with their paintbrush. Instead, they’ll draw the M symbol present in Super Mario Sunshine. Additionally, the type of paint used is random. Sometimes the paint will ooze a rainbowy color, sometimes the paint will simply be a crimson red and other times it will retain the lava color it has now, etcetera.
Here are our submissions for changes to Final Smashes!
:ultike: Makes Great Aether more Dynamic
:ultfalcon: Rick Wheeler and Jody Summers joins in
:ultduckhunt: Gumshoe and the Wild West shows up in the background
:ultcharizard: The ZARD Mega Evolves in X or Y version; depending on the trainer gender.
:ultolimar::ultalph: Plasma Wrath and other baddies shows up. Ships are also different.
:ultbowserjr::ultlarry::ultroy2::ultwendy::ultiggy::ultmorton::ultludwig::ultlemmy:Paints a giant M with more variation in paint

Pleaze Vote Here!

We will be moving on from character changes to items.

Job #168: Submit an Items from Mario Kart

Smash has included various items from Mario Kart including Spiny Blue Shells, Bullet Bill, and a lightning Bolts. Other items that spans e Mario series includes green and red shells which will return, Boomerang, Bomb-ombs, Banana, Super Leaf, Starman, POW block, Mushroom, and Fireflower. We will be included one more item though from the MK series minus the Piranha Plant. Some examples includes the Blooper, Boo, Triple Green or Red Shells, Multi Bananas, Fake Item Box, Coin, Crazy 8, Feather, Super Horn, Thunder Cloud, and a triple Mushrooms.

the items should be from the Nintendo console and handheld versions, not the arcade.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Job 168

Super Horn

The Super Horn is an item that you hold, using the item when held creates a large shockwave around your character, destroying projectiles and stunning opponents for a brief moment. It only has 1 use

GolisoPower

Smash Master
1632275673619.png

Blooper:
Having been in the series since Mario Kart DS, the Blooper is a sea creature that, in Mario Kart, sprays your opponents with ink, covering up their screen and obscuring obstacles ahead. In Smash, this is a throwable item where anyone that's hit will be covered head-to-toe with black ink, which functions identically to Inkling and Octoling's ink.

Last edited:

Yiptap

Smash Lord
I know this item takes mostly from its Super Mario World appearance, but hear me out...

Feather
When equipped, a small feather icon appears next to the fighter's HUD. The function of the feather is that your up special is replaced with a special one. When used, you get a very good recovery that has a cape be attached to the fighter, causing them to get a pit-style recovery, but a bit higher. It doesn't do damage, it can be cancelled, and you go into free fall afterwards. This can be used for three times. You may be thinking, "Yiptap, isn't this item busted as hell?" And to that I say pretty much. But there is a tiny drawback. When you make it to the peak of the up special, you pause for a bit before going into free fall. This can be a perfect opportunity for foes to K.O. you, for when you are using this special up special, you get launched even further than you do normally. This item could either save or doom you, so watch out!

warpenguin55

Smash Journeyman
Job 168
Red Shell

Works exactly how you would expect. The red shell targets tracks the nearest enemy when thrown and attempts to hit them. If it takes enough damage, hits a wall, or hits another enemy while traveling, it breaks. This was an item in SSB64 and Melee, but got removed for some reason.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I know this item takes mostly from its Super Mario World appearance, but hear me out...

Feather
When equipped, a small feather icon appears next to the fighter's HUD. The function of the feather is that your up special is replaced with a special one. When used, you get a very good recovery that has a cape be attached to the fighter, causing them to get a pit-style recovery, but a bit higher. It doesn't do damage, it can be cancelled, and you go into free fall afterwards. This can be used for three times. You may be thinking, "Yiptap, isn't this item busted as hell?" And to that I say pretty much. But there is a tiny drawback. When you make it to the peak of the up special, you pause for a bit before going into free fall. This can be a perfect opportunity for foes to K.O. you, for when you are using this special up special, you get launched even further than you do normally. This item could either save or doom you, so watch out!
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't we already add the Cape Feather?

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
Item Box

A unique container - it only ever contains a single item, that item will almost always be a very powerful item (Heart Container, Golden Hammer, Gust Bellows, Master Ball, e.t.c.) with a very rate chance of creating the food item as a reference to the coin - however the item box opens simply by walking by it, and you don't automatically pick up the item, so if you think someone's gonna run off to open an item box... CHASE THEM!

Last edited:

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
B593841D-20ED-47E8-9845-6519D37D22DB.jpeg

Heart (Mario Kart: Double Dash!!)
Peach and Daisy’s special item in Double Dash!!, the Heart spins around the player that uses it and absorbs one projectile for personal use, essentially giving anyone a one-use automatic Pocket.

Last edited:

ivanlerma

Smash Champion

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Dropping this here since it may effect how things develop for us

If they reveal the final fighter and it's Reimu (And I'm hoping to GOD that it is), then I have a suite of Scribblenauts stuff for the wiki ready.

Last edited:

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
With CP11 getting announced sometime in the next few months and us only having 2 base game newcomers left, I do wonder which will come first (the end of Ultimate's DLC or the end of Infinite's base game period).
Well I guess I have my answer. Unless somehow we don't get CP11 revealed tomorrow, which is pretty unlikely.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Reminder that if any character is revealed and it’s one of our newcomers, the second place winner of that submission round will then be chosen with that character getting moved to veterans.

If I am correct, Crash being revealed will bump Lloyd Irving to first place, Jill will result in Phoenix Wright being bumped, Reimu will bump Maxwell, and Crazy Dave will bump up … I forget lol. At least someone. We will also leave the content in tact meaning that the moveset we came up with will be our moveset for them. Think of it as a legacy moveset.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I don’t think we would be getting a first party newcomer and, even if we did, that list is pretty small unless we get a complete reversal. If Crazy Dave for sure gets revealed, the second place winner is Shovel Knight.

To reiterate:
Crash > Phoenix Wright > Dr. Eggman > Lloyd Irving
Jill > Phoenix Wright
Leon (highly doubt Leon would get in before Jill)
Reimu > Maxwell
Dr. Eggman > Tails or Alucard
Crazy Dave > Shovel Knight

GolisoPower

Smash Master
I don’t think we would be getting a first party newcomer and, even if we did, that list is pretty small unless we get a complete reversal. If Crazy Dave for sure gets revealed, the second place winner is Shovel Knight.

To reiterate:
Crash > Phoenix Wright > Dr. Eggman > Lloyd Irving
Jill > Phoenix Wright
Leon (highly doubt Leon would get in before Jill)
Reimu > Maxwell
Dr. Eggman > Tails or Alucard
Crazy Dave > Shovel Knight
Thanks, man!

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
If Waluigi gets revealed, given the unorthodox method in which we included him, should we add another Assist Trophy promotion or another Mario character?
My plan is to include an assist promotion but I’m also up to leaving it to the thread to decide what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom