• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UK South and South West Thread (Brawl and Melee)

VA

Smash Hero
right now it's CPU's fighting.

I caught Armada vs Hugs friendlies, they were ****ing awesome, Armada 2-1.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
lol, everyone in the chat was like "it's m2k vs Isai!" xD

We need a non boring pool to watch. :(

VA

Smash Hero
there's 3rd round pools up. They are AMAZING, Amsah vs Ka-Master!! I couldn't dream it any better.

VA

Smash Hero
3rd round pools will be played in about 3-4 hours time I believe. It starts at 11am over there, and that's like Washington DC time whatever that is xD

J03

Smash Master
just to highligh some of the pools.

pool 2. Dj Nintendo, Falcomist, Hugs, Pakman, Silent Spectre, Tope

amazing pool =o

pool 7. Armada, Axe, Boss, HDL, Plank, strawhat dahean

strawhat and armada in the same pool, what luck xD

pool 8. Chaosknight, Hyuga, I.B, M2k, Tag, Zgetto

M2K VS ZGETTO

pool 9. Banks, Hax, Jwolf, Ka-Master, Zoso, Amsah

Amsah...Hax...Ka-Master... what more could you ask for...ever

pool 12. Adam, DOH, DSL, Eggm, Chinesah, Silent Wolf

Adam vs Silent wolf o_0

pool 14. Dr. PP, Faab, pydoyk, Zhu, Vanz, Vwins

FALCO POOL OF DEATH!!

VA

Smash Hero
Vwins and Vanz as well, that pool is actually the hardest I think. Anyone stands to lose out in pool 14.

Did anyone catch the Falcon round robin last night? It was ****ing mindblowing. My head exploded like 50 times.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Did anyone catch the Falcon round robin last night? It was ****ing mindblowing. My head exploded like 50 times.
It was so much hype that my heart was hurting lol.

And flipping **** brawlers in the UK Smash Chat thing (Calzors and Trio3) were saying that CF dittos are boring and that they were boring to watch......

I was so confused lol.....but that's a **** brawlers life I guess.....i'm looking forward to watching them again on youtube.

The guy said he had to record cos otherwise he would be shot which is true lol.

Is there like a timetable anywhere of when all this stuff is on????

VA

Smash Hero
I literally could not believe how good those games were. I was off my seat every few seconds because of the ****. SS vs Darkrain was the highlight imo, SS sometimes just goes nuts and you're like wtf. Darkrain on the other hand is on unendingly ******, just **** all day everyday.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol Scar even did his thing which was in the combo video.

The edge cancel Knee to Dair on FD lol.

Alot of the stuff I don't even remember what happened......cos I was too overwhelemed with hype lol. But I know it was sick

VA

Smash Hero
omg scar yesterday. I watched him vs rockcrock in pools and nearly did a poo and wee in my pants. he has a very strange way of playing the underdog and coming back so fiercely that I shout everytime I see it.

He 3 stocked Darkrain, wtf, who does that? (Besides cactuar obv).

Rockcrock btw, is ridiculously good, his ganon is like fox ganon. It's quicker than my fox xD

Scar did knee to knee in the best way I've ever seen possible. it was so fast!!!!

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Seeing all the random UK players names come up in the chat is funny. I'm hyped for pools tho :). All the brawl hate is funny of course to lol.

Pickled_No0b

Smash Journeyman
bah why are the europeans not doing better! anyone know if there is a melee singles bracket up?

VA

Smash Hero
No but I know a lot of he results.

There aren't many people left in, Amsah, Armada and Remen are the only europeans left in losers.

Pickled_No0b

Smash Journeyman
its gay that amsah and remen are playing each other.. Also, JMan is still in winners, he plays the winner of mango and lucky, the winner of which plays HBox

VA

Smash Hero
Hax vs Armada is bad news for Armada. Seeing as he got some epic fail agianst SS...my essay is due in 4 and a half hours, I have about a thousand words to write still. I think I might fail for once.

Tamoo

Smash Master
daaamn, pound's screwed my exam today, ah well

And yeah, bit worried for Armada but you can bet all of Europe fiving him the falcon practice overnight, he's got this :)

Pickled_No0b

Smash Journeyman
tamoo, thanks man, thats really good to see. TBH, amsahs side of the pool isnt too bad, he could still get top 7 if he plays well.

VA- live stream probs wont start till 3:30 or 4, you got time to do you essay man!

VA

Smash Hero
I'm pretty sure Armada can take Hax, SilentSpectre is just capable of ****** on occasion and he did it to Armada. I believe Armada will have adapted and be ready for Hax or a meeting with SS again. I pray for m2k armada to be rematched at this tournament. I hope m2k takes out armada and goes on to win with marth.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Yeah in losers:
Hax vs Armada
Remen vs amsah

and in winners
mango vs lucky
hbox in winners finals

s'all i know
WTF....Remen vs Amsah.......gay.

And Hax vs Armada....I am so worried about this man.

For anyone who wants to see the bracket, slhoka is pretty **** so set it up :D

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/1369/pound4singles.gif
GAYYY....i'm in college so I can't even see it cos its blocked....can anoyone post it on smashboards lol.

I'm pretty sure Armada can take Hax, SilentSpectre is just capable of ****** on occasion and he did it to Armada. I believe Armada will have adapted and be ready for Hax or a meeting with SS again. I pray for m2k armada to be rematched at this tournament. I hope m2k takes out armada and goes on to win with marth.
Why do you want Armada to lose M2K :confused:

It's all about Europe proving their worth and ****** at this shiz....

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
-__- @ Remen vs Amsah, its what happens when all 3 Europeans make it to losers I guess. :/

I want either m2k or armada to win though it'd be sick if remen or amsah did as well lol. It also looks like m2k vs Armada is going to happen again, I can feel it.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
GAYYY....It's still blocking the image lol.

Can someone just tell me Armada's bracket and just tell me the route he would do if he was to win every match?

Same with Amsah please :).

Top Bottom