• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UK South and South West Thread (Brawl and Melee)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
:confused: You have a weird perception of the world.

Usually me being better then someone would cause them to be annoyed, not sympathetic towards me....oh well :).

Don't worry, you can find a different genre of games you are better then me at, maybe an adventure game :confused:

Pickled_No0b

Smash Journeyman
TETRIS!!! for the final showdown, obv you need the greatest game of them all. I Bet there are some good tetris players in the smash community lol

Tamoo

Smash Master
Daaaave!

He is sooo ****, put fuzzy to ABSOLUTE SHAME in Lyon lol

Oh yeah, Cheez may be better, I dunno, I just know he has all the records on my facebook tetris thingy

Pickled_No0b

Smash Journeyman
omg what have I started?! Forget DJblahblah we def need a tetris side tourney at GT2 lol

Dacacia

Smash Journeyman
i challenge you to tetris DS!!!! i dont own the game but im sick at it, your going dooowwwwnnnn duncan!!
It's on! I'm gonna be training hard after (and, let's face it, probably during) revision season - we'll see who's sick then XD

omg what have I started?! Forget DJblahblah we def need a tetris side tourney at GT2 lol
I'm in lol

bleugh tetris is boring
You're boring.

:OOOO
blasphemy!!!

That's it, tetris crew battle, it's happenin and my crews gonna ****
So on! Even if I do have to carry my crew mates... :p

Tamoo

Smash Master
Oh im utter crap, still enjoy it

Dave and cheez are all we need, dave totally humiliated fuzzy in lyon, like fuzzy couldn't even show his face anymore, and cheez is better :D
Imma play facebook tetris, been too long >.<

Dacacia

Smash Journeyman
pfft - anyone can get a good score on marathon mode.

Tetris DS all day; 1v1, no items, final destination only. Jo3 knows where it's at. Who would ever have thought they'd make a competitive tetris? =@.@=

Dacacia

Smash Journeyman
More like Tetris DS - i.e generally better in every way :p

I've now played it twice, the first time I wrestled with controls and the second time I scored 600000... I love tetris lol

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Yeah you can forget about DJ Max if your aim for the event is to make it terrible.
So yeah lets get some Tetris for the boring times.

Tamoo can't be too good, I just beat his Facebook score on my third try ;]
That's not anyway to talk to someone you ride.

Charles has the best Tetris johns.
Charles has the best everything johns at everything.

According to Charles, VA is **** because his peach is not as good as Armadas.
And according to Charles my fox is **** because it is not as good as Zgettos.
But apparently Edwin is still very good despite both of us beating him lol....when he was telling me about it he obviously took the notes that Jo3 was doing to him.

Also he believed that the tournament he went to that he would beat Armada and he also believes if he was to play Mew2king or Mango he could win and def wouldn't get *****.....poor delluded Charles.

TC remember the 'I was playing against VA bad the whole set which was why it was 3-2 and like 1 stock on every match but he is still ****' johns @ Bishkins looool?

Lol that's epic, BB has a similar score with 701 600 or something like that. It must be where he gets his tech skill.
BB...tech skill?
Leaving you in a place like EM has really messed up your brain.

stop talking about tetris!!! It is terrible and old. Old and terrible thats what it is
That sounds like you and smash.

Dacacia

Smash Journeyman
lol I was also gonna make that joke, but since I'd already made fun of him from his last tetris comment I though I'd let that one slide. Thank you prof for doing a public service.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Yeah you can forget about DJ Max if your aim for the event is to make it terrible.
So yeah lets get some Tetris for the boring times.

That's not anyway to talk to someone you ride.

Charles has the best everything johns at everything.

According to Charles, VA is **** because his peach is not as good as Armadas.
And according to Charles my fox is **** because it is not as good as Zgettos.
But apparently Edwin is still very good despite both of us beating him lol....when he was telling me about it he obviously took the notes that Jo3 was doing to him.

Also he believed that the tournament he went to that he would beat Armada and he also believes if he was to play Mew2king or Mango he could win and def wouldn't get *****.....poor delluded Charles.

TC remember the 'I was playing against VA bad the whole set which was why it was 3-2 and like 1 stock on every match but he is still ****' johns @ Bishkins looool?

BB...tech skill?
Leaving you in a place like EM has really messed up your brain.

That sounds like you and smash.
lol you actually summed up Charles' johns perfectly.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
What you mean Ben is playing DJ Max lol :confused:

Dacacia do you want to have a MM on DJ Max since you prob think I am still at the same level and it would be funny just to wreck you.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Those are some Pope John Paul II grade johns right there. VA is a great smasher... fact.
Charles thinks he is a bit tooo amazing though sometimes despite him being a good guy and all lol.
Every time he sees something he's like 'They/You stole that from me' and do you remember TC when Charles did a Uair Knee on me and he said it was amazing and said it should be in the combo video lol.....and then me and you were like 'No, it was just a Uair Knee'
Just sometimes he gets a bit too big headed and not in the funny cocky way lol.

:laugh: your all pricks and I hate you. More than I hate tetris in fact
You love us really :).

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Gentlemen to uair knee.

The world has never seen this magnificent combo before. :confused:

Top Bottom