• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UIUC Thread

_marth1_

Smash Lord
well if anyone wants to come over id suggest about 6:30/7 after we finish dinner and before the scrubs show up

hey brickman should we bring your control to the tourney tomorrow? i'm not coming back here to get it

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
i am coming over tonight...

idk what time.. maybe 7 maybe later..

errol won't be off work till late... if he shows at all *sigh*

omggg we should do crewsssssEEEEE

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
I'll come by around 630-7.

I have appropriated the bullhorn, and maybe I'll bring a setup too.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
i dont have a setup :(

yeah imm come at 7 so andy go then too

and plz bring your setup.. i will take it from the twins to the tourney if you like

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Inventory:
3 power strips
2 extension cords
1 setup

We should be fine as long as some other people bring a few things. We haven't had any problems in the past. I just hope there are grounded outlets upstairs, or my stuff won't plug in!

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Wow, great job, Matt! I want to see those grand finals videos. This makes me wish I had come for SMYM...

Well, it wasn't a complete loss. I got to spend last night playing with KoreanDJ. Yes, I got ***** by him repeatedly, even though he's rusty from not playing Melee for so long.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Buy a gold chain with the smash emblem for your rap video. Get yo smash bling on!

Did you guys know darkrain's doing actuarial too? It seems to be popular among smashers. He's taking P and FM this semester.

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
thats amazing...almost everyone I know is actuarying...2 out of the like 10 or so from my HS that go here are also in Actuaryness...then Henrik/Ray/Dave/Andy

dang, Joey i wish you still went here

slomo431

Smash Ace
crew battles: actuaries vs engineers vs physics (ie Jon and 3 Lvl 9 Ganons)

Dave S isn't an actuary, but he could be since one of his majors was math, unless you mean Dave O, or one of the many Daves in the department at my work

ftl

Smash Journeyman
Sure, I'd always be up for that, but depends on when tho. For this weekend, saturday and sunday evening are quite out, Friday evening would be ideal... or early saturday, so it's all done by 5:00ish...

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
i will be busy this weekend..

i dont think i'd be playing much anyway haha

i think me and errol are going to JAB1 if anyone wants to come/help us practice

Top Bottom