• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UIUC Thread

slomo431

Smash Ace
ray's going. ride with him

although he tipped over 2 minivans on the way home from smym so it may not be safe

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
kk soooo who we gottt

me/errol are pretty much for sure

that leaves at most 3 more spotssss..

so if the twins go tahts 1 more RUH ROH

or i could filter the competition and not drive them hahaha

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
i was rippin up tomm's falcon today with my marth

i dont think me and you would work well together alex lolol, my teams strategy with tom is just to let him bum rush the other people and then those 3 will gain damage roughly equally, and I sit on the periphery and hit anyone that comes out back into the mix, and then I edgeguard , but you seem to like to run away

Ray Chun

Smash Apprentice
ray's going. ride with him

although he tipped over 2 minivans on the way home from smym so it may not be safe
LOL. man, those two dead babies didn't look too good.

my new life's mission is to destroy every fox and falcon on the earth. dam those fast characters.

after matt put darkrain in loser's, did you guys see darkrain call his gf? his gf looks more like a dude than he does. dan said he's rather ass ram viperboy than touch that chick.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
hahaha i have met darkrain's gf jesse a couple of times. and that is some pretty epic trash talk.

and yes matt we are a bad team in theory I agree. however I believe that double fox transcends all "meshing" problems LOL Also I think errol said he would poison my food if i teamed with someone else so yeah

also i will destroy your marth with probably any character in the game thats good

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
true dark and jesse are super nice

hahah matt youre inspirin pplz

i may be able to play saturday but idk... i'm having visitors and i have HW so i strongly doubt it

ftl

Smash Journeyman
Lol, perhaps I'll go and see, though that page and your comment does not inspire any confidence in me with respect to what it'll be like.

Nekomancer

Smash Journeyman
i want to practice this weekend!!! probably not going to purdue tho

Also where tf are the SMYM9 semis/finals vids? There's just a couple doubles matches, and a bazillion money matches with Ripple.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
i would go to that brawl tournament

but i know i can't get another trophy..

and by that I mean I still can't beat randoms.. maybe with MK lolz

TheStig

Smash Lord
i'll be there and use jiggly to camp under final destination

who wants to use rob/mk and join me under the stage?

Nekomancer

Smash Journeyman
No, dont camp with jiggles. THey had a similar melee tournament in the engineering building. I explicitly asked what the rules were. He said, i dunno, 4 stock ffa? And I asked, you're SURE there are NO OTHER RULES?!

and he said nope

and i went jiggles and camped on the ledge

and he came in and made a new rule just for me :p

TheStig

Smash Lord
No, dont camp with jiggles. THey had a similar melee tournament in the engineering building. I explicitly asked what the rules were. He said, i dunno, 4 stock ffa? And I asked, you're SURE there are NO OTHER RULES?!

and he said nope

and i went jiggles and camped on the ledge

and he came in and made a new rule just for me :p
you should have said "That's racist!" and then falcon punched him

ftl

Smash Journeyman
So speaking of not silly ffas, would anyone be up for some Brawl this friday evening? Since y'all have been so busy with SMYM, I haven't had a chance to play anyone better than me in like weeks, and I'm a bit tired of beating up on the same couple of people that still show up at Weston.

Top Bottom