• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UIUC Thread

gameandwatch 4 Lyfe

Smash Journeyman
lol free for all 3 stocks first round, 4 next round, and 5 after that. what a joke.
but il tell you what is not a joke, the $1 tshirt BC won with CHAMP on it. so fitting
also the guy i met today, beta? i think? he's pretty good. if you read this come play with us at weston saturday

TheStig

Smash Lord
that mk player from that hkn tourny was there too. But we teamed up against him. Well except for bc who had a mind of his own and stole everyone's kills.

Dew Rag

Smash Ace
IS THIS WHAT TOM'S DOING? we should do the egg drop contest (2 pantyhose + cardboard box = win) we threw that off my school building and the egg survived

The Towering Marshmallow
Time: 6:30 PM - 7:00 PM
Description: Compete against other groups to build the tallest tower out of tooth picks and mini-marshmallows. Use your resources wisely and think creatively to win. You will have 20 minutes to build your tower. The remaining 10 minutes will be for scoring. Teams will be made of 3-4 participants.
Point Information: Tallest tower wins 10 points, second place wins 7 points and third place wins 5 points. The most creative tower (to be deemed by the judges) will receive 3 additional points. The tower must stay standing for 1 minute after time is called. All other participants earn 1 point each.
Host:
Structural Engineers Association

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
yeah i want to dothe marshmellow thing

alex do you still have the bracket for SMYM, people are PMing me wanting to see it lollo

also i concur falcon has the advantage overall against marth hahaa, but marth players are mostly better than falcon players so that makes it almost even

also, andy did you mail that guy his charger yet?

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
hahah I wasn't makin it up! the only reason people think its bad is because ken and azen are just so good they make it look even or some crap, but really no other marth can beat any of the top falcons.
I mean m2k doesnt even play marth v falcon COMON!

i can't do the marshmellow thing Thursday :(

oh i guess i can post the bracket... let me find my jump drive lololol

gameandwatch 4 Lyfe

Smash Journeyman
so how does everyone feel about a mini brawl tournament next week saturday at weston? we could do like a $1 entry fee for the lulz and sit back and watch BC cheat and take all our moneyz

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
i think we should try to setup a larger official thing where we post flyers and get a room and steal more peoples' money

brawl is where the money is at

TheStig

Smash Lord
we were thinking about having a small brawl tournament just because we haven't had a real one in a long time. although we are planning a bigger one but finding a venue, getting setups, creating hype (making m2k go), and etc. will take more than a week or two.

*bc will take our money, not by winning, but by stealing it

Loge

Smash Cadet
We should totally wait on the mini brawl tourney, because i'm all for losing money to BC.

next weekend eh? : )

Dew Rag

Smash Ace
is the egg drop 2morrow?

also this is a bit early but i found out my rents wont be home all of spring break so smashfests at mi casa

gameandwatch 4 Lyfe

Smash Journeyman
meth party at durand's? those commercials say it's fine if you do it just once.

also, im all about taking money from people. the mini tourny would just be a little thing with the guys in this thread, no advertising/planning necessary. like dustin said were planning a big tourny (m2k is still on the fence) but were to lazy to find a venue.
also, brawl is where the fun is at matt, unless you play a cheater like BC, or you like real combos and complex gameplay

Dew Rag

Smash Ace
tom i will not be going to egg drop or marshmellow tower

gotta study for exams and weather outside sucks
but I will be at ur place at around 1 on friday for smash, my falco friend agreed to come so good smashes
he's pretty good

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
The one about international applicants. I mean, there's only one picture of a dude on the cover, I think.

Top Bottom