• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UIUC Thread

slomo431

Smash Ace
it's a study note for exam 5 my actuarial mentor or whatever guy made me read it it's more like a chapter in a book from somewhere

gameandwatch 4 Lyfe

Smash Journeyman
so my thing is probably going to run a little later then i thought.... lets call it 3 o'clock at my place. andy, max, bc, dusty, anyone else in? we need another wiiiiiiiiii

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
It was fun when I could beat you guys without ever playing, but if I'm going to have to actually practice to win, that's not gonna happen.

Maybe I should take up Bingo like normal old people.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
yo

what is the schedule for going to JAB1

twins do you still wanna go? I was thinkin we'd leave the day of and return the day of

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
it's saturday right?

leave saturday morning and come back after its done....its like a 2hr drive right?

vids vs darkrain have been uploaded

Dew Rag

Smash Ace
is that mini tourny this sat? aren't people just going to jab1?

also I realize why I see Andy so much, he has an actuarial science class in the same room as my art history class right before me

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
i would say do it the weekend after but thats unofficial so i won't be going to that either.

no i think its actually 4-5. we have 4 confirmed i think.

who wants to play tonight??

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Uhm, maybe you want to delay the mini tourney? Or is anyone who's going to JAB even interested in a mini Brawl tourney?

Durian, where would that be?

Top Bottom