• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UIUC Thread

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
I demand Tom singing Bob Dylan.

I'm watching SMYM Grand Finals. Right now. So good.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Just keep it clean.

Again, if people are going to JAB this weekend, should the mini-tourney be postponed/cancelled? I mean, you're pretty much talking about playing with the same people plus the Weston noobs.

gameandwatch 4 Lyfe

Smash Journeyman
i fear no beard.
only mudkiepz and hankpants
yea i dont really think anyone worth playing against will show up. it would just be my smash crew in the top 4 spots, andy in the sad #5 spot :(
but if matt came we all know he would win

time to practice brawl..................done llolo
see, he doesn't even need to practice to beat us.... oh wait lol

Dew Rag

Smash Ace
I see andy at David Kinley Hall in room ... don't remember, but it's a lecture room .. maybe 114?

i might come by sat for brawl singles... as much as i would rather play melee, i haven't played brawl since last semester, just want to see how I'm doing atm

Nekomancer

Smash Journeyman
no melee player can play brawl for that long without suffering some sort of manic-depressive breakdown. I'll bring my setup to make sure you don't commit suicide.

FTL, is it okay if i get a ride again? ^^;

TheStig

Smash Lord
which melee players? chudat, azen, neo, dsf, m2k are a couple of guys that don't have an urge to slit their wrists.

oh and i'm still talking to sean about the mini brawl tourny

gameandwatch 4 Lyfe

Smash Journeyman
ally and fiction are beasts too and they never played melee. brawl really is pretty fun guys. and its where the money is at

also mini tourny: lets call it on for this saturday yes? unnoficial weekend sucks and the big brawl tourny (m2k, azen, ally etc.) will be coming up soon after that. lets just see what we can throw together this weekend. i still have the mailing list, but its probably a bad idea to send an invite to a billion people right?? i dunno i want more than 10 people there but less than 20. 40 people crowded into weston probably wont go over so well on 3 setups and what not

gameandwatch 4 Lyfe

Smash Journeyman
i can probably have the car. if not andy, max and loge all have cars. you 3 are coming right? we have to do it this weekend or else it will never happen. sorry melee guys :(
feel free to come over anytime and get camped by BC

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
I might come.

Yeah, your post counts totally got owned. Look at Mike with 3 or Loge with 0! Clearly you guys are now officially noobs.

Nekomancer

Smash Journeyman
wtf... how did the post count thing happen? Doesn't matter though, I'm still listed as a journeyman.

I will allow my TV to be used for brawl. Still bringing my melee setup just in case though.

ftl

Smash Journeyman
I'd be fine with just singles. Oh, and I'll def. be there.

Are ya gonna bring recording stuff? At this point I'd kinda like to watch a playback of a match of mine against any character taller than kirby.

TheStig

Smash Lord
ok if i don't need to run teh brackets the I guess i can either bring my wii or recording setup

sean: i don't think it would be fair to spray ~~ *$RAPEJUICE$* ~~ everywhere. after the matches the tv's and wii's will be wrecked.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
I like Tom's post with capitalization and proper punctuation. You guys should all post like that from now on.

You know, I tried posting without caps for a while. I guess I thought it would make me cool, like snex. Here I discuss the Jiggly vs Fox matchup in 2004. Sounds like I had it all figured out.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=564625&postcount=10

Well hey, I wasn't losing to many Foxes back then.

Top Bottom