• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UIUC Thread

stnapknah

Smash Journeyman
lol yeah i was on the cover... it was pretty bad
anyway it was also pretty ********, since that's not actually what i said during the interview, if you guys actually read the article

Dew Rag

Smash Ace
i prefer we only do singles on friday and the only reason my friend is coming cuz i told him we would most likely be only doing singles cuz we'll probably leave around 4 and matt doesn't get back till like 3 or so

Ray Chun

Smash Apprentice
somebody doesn't like somebody here.

you guys going to jab uno? i'll probably be there. watch out, there are like 10 captains and like 40 foxes going there. fox is only broken when i don't use him. what bull****.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Wow, you guys posted contradictory info at about the same time. I don't know whom to believe.

I feel like playing some Brawl, but people who know how to play. Let's either do something at Weston or at the apartment on Saturday.

Still taking a break from Melee. I'll be back soon!

gameandwatch 4 Lyfe

Smash Journeyman
i can dig that. matt are you hanging up your smashin' boots? im getting that vibe from the last couple pages...
about the mini tourney, i think we would max out at like 10 people.... which isnt really a tourny. we could always play at my place im fine with that. but that would be like 5-6 people max....
is anyone interested in this except for ftl, AOB, BC, St!g and me? cuz if not we could just play here

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Matt-a-door's not quitting anything.

You know, he's good at FIN 431 too. He beasted that test today in 30 minutes; no one else finished for another 15. Either that, or he had no clue what he was doing and gave up early, but it was actually sort of easy.

TheStig

Smash Lord
well if we are planning it this weekend i don't know if i can show up. i was thinking about playing more people than the ones that i already play against nearly every weekend.

gameandwatch 4 Lyfe

Smash Journeyman
dustin-
stop posting at the exact same time as people

also, we could do next weekend. this would give more time to get other people to come. andy and max if you guys wanna play saturday i can do that

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
no im not quitting haha, I just decided not to play at weston anymore

and Andy that test was so easy, but I thought 1 person beat me by a few minutes? i took my time, plus i was checking my work for a few minutes at the end

gameandwatch 4 Lyfe

Smash Journeyman
i have some sort of children's art thing to do on saturday, i think im done at 2... but it could be 12....
not sure. lets shoot for 2, ok? max, anyone else want in?

Dew Rag

Smash Ace
dustin-
stop posting at the exact same time as people

also, we could do next weekend. this would give more time to get other people to come. andy and max if you guys wanna play saturday i can do that
??

also i saw andy by the main library 0.o
i think i randomly see andy a lot ... it's kinda like where's waldo except i find him every once in a while lol

slomo431

Smash Ace
that Ratemaking article by McClenahan is pretty much a summary of everything i've ever done at my job, except for the posting on smashboards. it's eerie

Top Bottom