• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UIUC Thread

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
hahaha WOWOWWW

that just shows how stupid that matchup is.. cuz jbm was workin you.. he f throw fsmashed you so many times hahahah. once you stopped spot dodging and started rolling + shield grabs it was over. its sooo gayyy!

Seriously spam rolling is a gold mine. I wonder where you would've placed without it!

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
he plays kinda lame like you and tom....i think marth/sheik is even ahha my marth is getting pro also

are you ever going to put up the full brackets? i want to see who people lost to

TheWalkingThano

Smash Journeyman

Loge

Smash Cadet
is there any chance of talking to the people doing the brawl tournament and making it legit? and not weird ffa funniness

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
sometimes they dont care what you do, other times the people wont budge, but usually if someone is willing to run the tournament for them they will let that happen...they just need to know who to give the prizes to basically

time to practice brawl..................done llolo

Top Bottom