• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCSD Winter Game Fest IV - 1/17-18/09 -$4000 Pot - Melee MLK Monday 1/19

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
I may very well go to this.
(Hugo told me to do this lol)
NORLY looks cool lol.

DJMirror

Smash Master
I'm sure someone ask this already but i dont want to search for it but is there going to be a melee tournament as well in this? thanks

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
hey guys, seeing as this is less than a month i thought i'd give a first reminder

BRING TVS and WIIS

I can't stress this enough. Even if you can't bring a TV make sure to bring a Wii if you can. We'll have somewhere around 20 provided TVs in need on Wiis. All TVs and Wiis will be labeled and registered to ensure safety.

Although you should probably keep your wiimotes with you after starting the game. While SD has never had any problems with the security of Wiis or TVs, wiimotes have been known to go missing.

Loco Roco

Smash Apprentice
So are we entering DotA Mango/Pat? I really don't care for Brawl at all, so I'll probably only be there on Saturday if we get a team together

I'm being IP banned until next Saturday so I won't be able to post anything, so just let me know on aim/aib

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Anyone from the Antelope Valley (or driving through there) going to this?

I might need to get a ride if I want to go -_- , I'll see what I can do about paying for gas or pitching in for something ;o

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Both days are expected to take the entire scheduled time. Sunday will probably all the way to 9, perhaps a little past if some complications arise.

Top Bottom