• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCSD Winter Game Fest IV - 1/17-18/09 -$4000 Pot - Melee MLK Monday 1/19

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
wow, $4000 is a really big really big

sweet

biggest tourny payout i've seen in a while

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
sorry JTBeezy singles round 1 is the first event. I'm doing it this way cuz the moment i have enough people for a pool i'm starting the tourney (provided i can separate regions/friends) None of this wait for everyone crap. I'm pretty much having a pre-set 7 people per pool on 3 TVs and 4 advance into 2nd pools. I can think about exactly how the seeding and advancement systems for 2nd pools will work later that night.
Yeah cause if I remember, didn't pools last year have to be finished on the 2nd day cause we couldn't do it all in the 1st day and we were getting kicked out of the venue???

HugeHo

Smash Cadet
Ay Pat, I'm showing up to this ridiculously late again, like borderline "DQ my ***" late, but I'll be there at the right moment. The moment after you decide you love me too much to DQ me and right before you actually decide to DQ my cocky ***.

Let's make it tradition.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
LMAO wow its the random player

ur too good honey roasted peanuts

hey those actually taste good

ughhh

reminds me of the best airline i've ever been on

singapore airlines

snes in the back of the chair in front of u TOOOO GOOD

i played super punch out, i almost beat it

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
wow youve been on that airline as well? or at least a plane like it?

snes in airplanes is too **** good

lmao beating highest lvl bowser in tetris attack is so hard, he gets like 7~10 combos with ease like he's a cpu azen or something, i never knew cpu's could be so good lol. u kinda have to cheat and combo while ur blocks are changing in order to beat him :p i was able to get a 12 combo like that and knock him out

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
the nicest airline ive been on was a first class flight on new zealand air. it was like a huge *** room with 8 chairs about 6 feet in front/behind each other. really spaced out. they were playing movies but had personal dvd players for the whole cabin with a 20+ movie selection if you didnt like what was on lol. i didnt eat but they served steak or lobster lewl rich people gg grandpa

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Ay Pat, I'm showing up to this ridiculously late again, like borderline "DQ my ***" late, but I'll be there at the right moment. The moment after you decide you love me too much to DQ me and right before you actually decide to DQ my cocky ***.

Let's make it tradition.
hes only the only person to ever

come from dq

2 get second at a tourney

lol

Miharu

Smash Hero
wow youve been on that airline as well? or at least a plane like it?

snes in airplanes is too **** good

lmao beating highest lvl bowser in tetris attack is so hard, he gets like 7~10 combos with ease like he's a cpu azen or something, i never knew cpu's could be so good lol. u kinda have to cheat and combo while ur blocks are changing in order to beat him :p i was able to get a 12 combo like that and knock him out
yea just once when i was in middle school

from then i've always wondered why other airlines didn't have video games :[

joeplicate

Smash Master
the 1-player mode on tetris attack was kind of a letdown

I had been playing pokemon puzzle league for awhile when I got panel de pon
and I was kinda disappointed cause I beat the boss really easy

Sleepy

Smash Ace
oh, that last portion was when you fight that spirit of sin or whatever... which happened to be the things also dreaming up the spirits. The ending was good, but that little portion was a little bit of a throwaway.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
oh, that last portion was when you fight that spirit of sin or whatever... which happened to be the things also dreaming up the spirits. The ending was good, but that little portion was a little bit of a throwaway.
Yu Yevon fools lol

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
FFX made me question why im even playing this dumb game with ok music

on topic, i cant wait for this tourney. never been to cali so im ready to see whats up. Im pretty mad that plane tickets cost like 340 from florida though. What kind of bull****tery is that

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
heres my order

1) FF6
2) FF10
3) FF9
4) FF7
5) FF8
6) FFT