• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCSD Winter Game Fest IV - 1/17-18/09 -$4000 Pot - Melee MLK Monday 1/19

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
LOL i was like
did kouryuu just link me the girl from attack of the ****?
lovia munn isnt ugly, but shes dum

misa campo is too good

try leah dizon for an amazing mix of races in a hot chick
or something like that :p i forget the exact spelling

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
They're both hot but...

Leah Dizon > Misa Campo and by a considerable margin . Leah has a slightly more cuter/Asian like face. And she is part French as well. Now that's hot.

DRaGZ

Smash Champion
Oh my God.

$4000?!?!?

Jesus Christos Subjectio.

EDIT: Are these rules subject to change or are they set in stone? I'm primarily speaking of the stage neutrality/CP status.

Bwett

Smash Ace
Texas is looking to come to this event. Possibly me, Fogo, D4ba, DPhat, Infinity, UTD Zac, as well as some others. Things aren't in any stage near completion, but I wanted to let yall know that if we decide to come, we would really appreciate if yall lined up some housing and possibly someone to pick us up from the airport if we fly. Thanks guys

Edit: Stupid infractions are really tearing me up...dang it lol

<3

D

Deleted member

Texas is looking to come to this event. Possibly me, Fogo, D4ba, DPhat, Infinity, UTD Zac, as well as some others. Things aren't in any stage near completion, but I wanted to let yall know that if we decide to come, we would really appreciate if yall lined up some housing and possibly someone to pick us up from the airport if we fly. Thanks guys

Edit: Stupid infractions are really tearing me up...dang it lol
Hurray! Bwett!

Teh ultimate yoshi dittoz =P

Loco Roco

Smash Apprentice
Hey Pat, would it be possible for me to play Singles pools on Sunday so I could enter DotA on Saturday?

Loco Roco

Smash Apprentice
i just want to win one round atleast

ive been paying more attention to team structure in pubs so i choose good heroes

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
sorry JTBeezy singles round 1 is the first event. I'm doing it this way cuz the moment i have enough people for a pool i'm starting the tourney (provided i can separate regions/friends) None of this wait for everyone crap. I'm pretty much having a pre-set 7 people per pool on 3 TVs and 4 advance into 2nd pools. I can think about exactly how the seeding and advancement systems for 2nd pools will work later that night.

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
This is the day after my fraternity hell week ends and I get initiated.

I'll try to make it, but chances are I'll be sleeping aaalllll daaaaay.

Maybe I'll come day 2 just to chill for a bit and delay the tournament with friendlies.

Loco Roco

Smash Apprentice
Oooh, I didn't know there are going to be two rounds of pools for singles, I thought that was just a continuation of pools from Saturday.

hmm

Loco Roco

Smash Apprentice
Will you be making an appearance at this? The last one was ****ing amazing

btw, is anyone in SD up to housing me?

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
I can house, but only 5 or 6 so housing priority is directly proportional to distance traveled. So if you're coming from far away let me know.

I'll probably start up a housing thread a bit later on, hopefully SD will step up

somiyah

Smash Journeyman
sorry JTBeezy singles round 1 is the first event. I'm doing it this way cuz the moment i have enough people for a pool i'm starting the tourney (provided i can separate regions/friends) None of this wait for everyone crap. I'm pretty much having a pre-set 7 people per pool on 3 TVs and 4 advance into 2nd pools. I can think about exactly how the seeding and advancement systems for 2nd pools will work later that night.
Hugs, did you hear that? >.< XD

Top Bottom