• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCSD Winter Game Fest IV - 1/17-18/09 -$4000 Pot - Melee MLK Monday 1/19

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
what edrees said.

the only smash tourney is gonna be brawl, but people are more than welcome to bring melee provided we have an excess amount of setups.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Kouryuu - we might be able to but i'd rather not. it's a priority that the brawl tournament runs without a hitch in my book. if you really wanna go to some melee tournament hit up the triweeklies. they're probably gonna be melee from here on out.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
yeah there are gonna be prizes. Last year they gave away macbooks and other computer hardware (gaming mice, keyboards, games, etc) SCTC is working on getting Blizzard on board to sponsor also, so who knows, prizes could be other cool things too.

festizzio

Smash Champion
yeah there are gonna be prizes. Last year they gave away macbooks and other computer hardware (gaming mice, keyboards, games, etc) SCTC is working on getting Blizzard on board to sponsor also, so who knows, prizes could be other cool things too.
maybe i'll bring my lappy then

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
It's not hard to bring a laptop somewhere o_O

festizzio

Smash Champion
It's not hard to bring a laptop somewhere o_O
it is, cause you have to worry about it being stolen or not, you have to have it with you at all times, it's a huge responsibility. idk if i want that for just one tournament.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
it is, cause you have to worry about it being stolen or not, you have to have it with you at all times, it's a huge responsibility. idk if i want that for just one tournament.
bring a backpack

lmao @ huge responsibility. aren't you 28 festizzio?

Sleepy

Smash Ace
with a large amount of people, carrying around the laptop can be annoying, as well as finding someone to hold it or keeping track of it at all times, let alone participating in matches. It's too much to worry about all day, unless you have a very reputable friend or know someone doing brackets and match announcing willing to look after it.

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
nice post count steven

lol at first i thought he was serious
but he came
thru for me
through and thought are ugly words

MaNg0

Smash Hero
i laughed lol

it was the only thing

entertaining cause brawl sucked that

day haha

Miharu

Smash Hero
well if you're only entering a comp-based event it shouldn't be hard to keep track of your laptop

but you're bringing it along + entering a smash event that's a different story

Top Bottom