• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCSD Winter Game Fest IV - 1/17-18/09 -$4000 Pot - Melee MLK Monday 1/19

MaNg0

Smash Hero
we all hate p on the boards

but that ***** is right like 97 percent

of the time

mio ur pretty cool

but not right 97 percent of the time

lol

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Everyone meaning you, P, Nasty Nate, Lovage, Mike Haze and all the other random conformist smashers that think they have big pen1ses for acting extremely rude and malicious online? I'm alright with that.

Speaking of which, I guess I should be expecting posts from those people right now...
i think p covered it in the last post, but we're not the only ones who think you're stupid, we're just the only ones that will let you know what we really think of you.

i mean, this is just online and people don't like you, imagine what people think of you in real life when they actually have a chance to get to know you :\

Miharu

Smash Hero
Everyone meaning you, P, Nasty Nate, Lovage, Mike Haze and all the other random conformist smashers that think they have big pen1ses for acting extremely rude and malicious online? I'm alright with that.

Speaking of which, I guess I should be expecting posts from those people right now...
Conformists?

More like the ones that call you out on your idiocy.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Hahaha, I love how he doesn't even consider FOR A SECOND the possibility that he might be wrong, and instead believes that the only reason people are being mean to him is because they want to conform (wat?), not because he's actually wrong.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Edit: Forget it. I shouldn't tease Mio too much. He is a simple boy.

mio

Smash Ace
I'll go all day kids!
everyone meaning anyone who reads your posts consistently. i'm sure just because we're the only ones who have "wasted our time" to make a formal post about your stupidity doesn't mean that we're the only ones who think that. seriously, who here supports anything you say?
Since when does majority support equal correctness or morality? I could easily fetch my local smash buddies to come sign on and support me all the time, but numbers don't prove anything to be right. I may not have a team of built-in smashboards buddies to support me because I haven't spent years in the community trying to fit in and gain those people's respect (and I don't care to). I just know that when I post something, I never mean it in a bad, inconsiderate or hurtful way... and that's why I don't see a problem with any of my posts. A perfect example is my response below this one, which is meant as a sarcastic JOKE, not a cocky statement or an insult.\/\/\/\/

people hate me, but at least they know most of the time i'm right ;)

pretty sure people just hate you, on the other hand.
You're right! I've had my priorities all messed up this whole time. **** education, **** my career. I should just dedicate all of my time to being your pupil. Then you can teach me how to make smashboards posters think I'm "right most of the time". Because being a know-it-all that everyone hates is wayyyy better than being an idiot that everyone hates.

If only I could amount to half the poster you are some day!

Hahaha, I love how he doesn't even consider FOR A SECOND the possibility that he might be wrong, and instead believes that the only reason people are being mean to him is because they want to conform (wat?), not because he's actually wrong.
I'm fine with being wrong, but most of the time it's an open-ended situation where we can respectfully disagree, but instead you jump all over my nuts and say "Actually, my opinion is indisputably correct and you're an uptight, clueless **** that should die in a fire for thinking differently. By the way, I hope you hate yourself for always being wrong and stupid because everyone else does."

And that just leaves me asking "wtf"?
i think p covered it in the last post, but we're not the only ones who think you're stupid, we're just the only ones that will let you know what we really think of you.
Where's the part where you say something that I would actually care about?

By the way, stop asking me to smoke you out at tournaments.

Conformists?

More like the ones that call you out on your idiocy.
I'm fine with people calling out something that's idiotic, but if they're just going to respond with insults and attacks then that's equally idiotic.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
I'll go all day kids!

Since when does majority support equal correctness or morality? I could easily fetch my local smash buddies to come sign on and support me all the time, but numbers don't prove anything to be right. I may not have a team of built-in smashboards buddies to support me because I haven't spent years in the community trying to fit in and gain those people's respect (and I don't care to). I just know that when I post something, I never mean it in a bad, inconsiderate or hurtful way... and that's why I don't see a problem with any of my posts.
When EVERYONE who has voiced their opinion on the matter disagrees vehemently against you, and no one backs up what you say, chances are you're most likely wrong. For someone supposed to be so "educated," how you could miss such an obvious point is a mystery to me.

You don't get validity points for being nice.

You're right! I've had my priorities all messed up this whole time. **** education, **** my career. I should just dedicate all of my time to being your pupil. Then you can teach me how to make smashboards posters think I'm "right most of the time". Because being a know-it-all that everyone hates is wayyyy better than being an idiot that everyone hates.

If only I could amount to half the poster you are some day!
It's so humorous how stuck in your clouded perception you are.

I'm fine with being wrong, but most of the time it's an open-ended situation where we can respectfully disagree, but instead you jump all over my nuts and say "Actually, my opinion is indisputably correct and you're an uptight, clueless **** that should die in a fire for thinking differently. By the way, I hope you hate yourself for always being wrong and stupid because everyone else does."

And that just leaves me asking "wtf"?
Ever heard of the phrase read in-between the lines? I've explained many a time why you are ridiculously wrong, by the way. It goes through one ear and right out the other. :laugh:

Where's the part where you say something that I would actually care about?
And lol @ multiple people posting just to prove another idiotic and uninformed statement of yours wrong and you going, "LALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOUUUUUUU!"

I'm fine with people calling out something that's idiotic, but if they're just going to respond with insults and attacks then that's equally idiotic.
Why would we bother explaining your stupidity all the time if you think you're too good for it? And no one cares about your next defensive response to that statement; your behavior already proves it. And the thing is, your stupidity is so obvious and you're so insufferable that you've long since passed the "well, he's misguided but maybe I'll help him out" such phase; it's in the "he is wrong so consistently in such the basic of ways that it's just time to ridicule him non-stop and make him realize what a universal joke he is; maybe he'll stop being a douche and maybe he won't, but either way we all win at the entertainment that unfolds."

Having fun? :bee:

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
By the way, stop asking me to smoke you out at tournaments.

awww getting a little butt hurt?

i never asked you to smoke me out, i ask to match, it's completely different. i think the only time i might have asked you to smoke me out was at axis (on total accident), when you said you were going to get coffee and i wanted to join, because i really like coffee, but you weren't getting coffee at all.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Hahaha, and claiming I have any "smash buddies" is so funny. Dude, I don't have some clique or something, I pretty much keep to myself. People actually taking the time to post that they agree with me is a rarity, and an indictment on you; it's not my support group coming to help me lmao.

When you say stuff like that, it just perpetuates the belief of how clueless and delusional you are...

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
yeah ummm... Edrees wanna go ahead and close this for a bit. I skimmed through a bit and realized everyone wants everyone else to ignore each other, (rather mio vs lovable? socal spammers) but no ones gonna do it sooooo let them... not ignore each other somewhere else, heh.

mio

Smash Ace
P - I'm proud to be as delusional and stupid as you say I am, because so far it has made my life pretty good. I originally wanted to practice my skills in reasonable arguments, but I realize that you and several other people are just annoyed to the point where you're just trying to antagonize me into not responding anymore. I'm giving into your game and backing off because it's becoming a waste of time for everyone, and you can't practice debate when you're just getting personally insulted. So I'm done, but you can go suck a **** if you'd like.

Mike - No I'm not butt hurt, I just don't wanna provide unless you have something to match with. And I never knew you wanted to match or else I totally would have. And **** right we weren't getting coffee! Romeo knew...

Kouryuu - Yes I do.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Hahaha Mio, you don't even respond to my legitimate points, you always focus on the insults. I think that's because you know you got *****.

Hahaha, "practice debate." Stick your nose back in a textbook...

mio

Smash Ace
Hahaha Mio, you don't even respond to my legitimate points, you always focus on the insults. I think that's because you know you got *****
Well in my last post said I was "stopping for now", which meant that I was stopping (as in not arguing with you any further). So sure... your points are legitimate, I got ***** and you win.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
mio just be more casual about it

just say

"hey hey P

aka

peepee

i get it

u ****"

man i should write a book called "how to post 101"

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
if you were really stopping you wouldn't announce it like a self-important douche...

oh, wait. yeah, that makes perfect sense.

DRaGZ

Smash Champion
I like Winter Game Fest. I think there are several people who would agree with me on this point.

>_>

<_<

>_<

<_>

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
Mike - No I'm not butt hurt, I just don't wanna provide unless you have something to match with. And I never knew you wanted to match or else I totally would have. And **** right we weren't getting coffee! Romeo knew...
LOL i everytime i asked was because i wanted to match lmao.

races :]?

The calm tyrant...

Smash Ace
"Even though"? Is the fact that it's a while away somehow a problem for you?
I dont think you should be an idiot for thinking this.....he's wrong but doesnt mean he's an idiot..
and flaming him this badly just for expressing his opinion thats just messed up......

SoCal is mean :(

Top Bottom