• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCSD Winter Game Fest IV - 1/17-18/09 -$4000 Pot - Melee MLK Monday 1/19

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
edrees. your pants called me. i find this amusing because this incident happened only because you found out my real name isnt leon, so you changed it to brendan in your phone, which put me at the top of your contacts list, so i was the recipient of the accidental call. i hope that this is the case.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
edrees. your pants called me. i find this amusing because this incident happened only because you found out my real name isnt leon, so you changed it to brendan in your phone, which put me at the top of your contacts list, so i was the recipient of the accidental call. i hope that this is the case.
I did change it to brendan, but first is abby. Not sure how it accidently called but you're right, I see that it dialed you ..on monday?

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
im pretty sure theres gonna be halo 3 tourney there... if so, im looking for some LEGIT teammates to wreck that tourney, who's game?

Miharu

Smash Hero
sigh

don't play pubs

that's like saying playing 4 player FFA in Brawl with all stages/items on is boring

Miharu

Smash Hero
nice troll

gj making judgements off of a game's casual player base though

then again brawl's pretty dumb (yet you play it anyways)

pockyD

Smash Legend
dota is very very very inferior to counter-strike

it's like a shooter with aimbot, and your entire "skills" set is knowing what items (guns?) to buy and just having generic teamwork skills

Miharu

Smash Hero
LOL

you forgot

map awareness

variation in skillbuilds

picking/laning strats

knowing when to farm/gank/push etc

nice ignorance

Top Bottom