• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCSD Winter Game Fest IV - 1/17-18/09 -$4000 Pot - Melee MLK Monday 1/19

DJMirror

Smash Master
I can't make it to this one

good luck to everyone that is going!
>_>...<__<..O__o...o__O...O___O maybe he's pretending that he's not going then later go without letting everyone knows so everyone thinks they got a chance of winning...and mindgames everyone =___=

Miharu

Smash Hero
yah it's hard to predict the outcome of a skillless game
hey kevin let's play dota

pretty sure i beat you 100% of the time :D

who's better than you at dota

**** you should come to connor's biweekly instead, let's team
rofl

lots of people

just played a game in DXD with some of the top on west (demon/orie/darksheep/juice)

most fun i've had in dota for a while

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Are you still doing housing Pat?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
my previous housing plan backed out. can someone house just me? =D

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
I doubt many of the people that are housing are looking in this thread (except me, but I'm full.) Maybe you guys should post in the Chula Vista Weekly thread (in PacWest) or the San Diego UCSD Tri-Weekly thread (also in PacWest)

Gishnak

Smash Ace
I doubt many of the people that are housing are looking in this thread (except me, but I'm full.) Maybe you guys should post in the Chula Vista Weekly thread (in PacWest) or the San Diego UCSD Tri-Weekly thread (also in PacWest)
Or just offer me moderate amounts of at least three different illicit drugs, and we can work something out.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
lol, its alright, ill hit up AiB to see if anyone else can :D

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Flight arrives in San Diego Friday, Jan. 16th, at 11:20pm
Flight leaves San Diego on Sunday, Jan 18th, 10:20pm

If I were to buy a plane ticket, these would be my flight plans. Keeping in mind that I have to be at the airport at least an hour before my flight leaves and whatnot, would anyone be able to house me for this tourney? I need help ;_;

somiyah

Smash Journeyman
Currently I can house up to 3 people, I have a list for those who want to be housed, so you would still need a back up if you wanna be on the list.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Currently I can house up to 3 people, I have a list for those who want to be housed, so you would still need a back up if you wanna be on the list.
would you be able to house me with the flight plans i posted earlier on this page?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I can, but have a back up. I'm assuming you need to be picked up and dropped off?
yes please. I'd cover your tourney entry for your troubles. What is it, 25 for everything?

you can AIM me at GameDragonX with any questions

Qckpy01

Smash Apprentice
Hey I've seen this in other recent tourney rules as well but, how come they brought back pictochat as a CP?
It just seems too crazy to play on.....

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
yes please. I'd cover your tourney entry for your troubles. What is it, 25 for everything?

you can AIM me at GameDragonX with any questions

Thanks, that's nice of you. I can contact you when it's a sure thing, or sooner if you'd like.
just contact me when you know you'll be able to help me out. My phone has AIM, so im literally always online

thanks again =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
edit: wrong thread

double edit: might as well make the post somewhat useful.

BRING SETUPS PEOPLE

good gravy, there's no way we're going to be able to run a successful tournament unless the community steps it up and brings TVs/WIIs. The tournament is hosted for you guys, make it possible.

Top Bottom