• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCSD Winter Game Fest '10 - January 16th-17th 2010 - Melee & Brawl

Powered-By-Sex

Smash Apprentice
lol why pick up mvc2

waste of time unless u go to FFA to play

i picked up mvc2 and everything but realized theres no one to play with unless u go to ffa
uhhh... well, first and foremost its a very fun game and I like it.

there's actually about 6 of us here at UCSD that play mvc2 at a competitive level.

Having 6 people ready to play near you is good enough already. So why stop playing? haha. and if we get bored, we can always drive to 818 to FFA.

gsninja

Smash Journeyman
NNID
gsninja
3DS FC
5455-9389-5386
Switch FC
1284 3127 1819
I might go to this. I don't think driving a couple hours to this would be too bad.

festizzio

Smash Champion
Ok, cool

I AM going to this, so if I'm not there right away don't panic and sign up for teams if I'm not there right on time (some people have done this to me before -_-)

SD is far, so obviously I won't get there super early, but I should be on time.

embracethe12

Smash Lord
festizzio

take me with you

or brenden, are you going to this?

willing to do things out of character to make this tournament~~~
starting with this tilde

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
hey folks as always we need the community to come through and bring setups.

CUBES WIIS AND TVS PEOPLE

we can only run a successful tournament if everyone chips in. Our staff has secured a greenroom "safety vault" for everything to be locked up in, so no worries about leaving things over night. Once again, we're going to need as many set ups as possible. More setups means more friendlies and more fun.

Atlus8

Smash Master
Festizzio! Nestor is not going since he is low on $! Jesson doesn't know if he is gonna have the weekend off because of work! It's just you and I! We need to fill up our car and need housing still! I'm bringing a cube!

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
well we've only ever had 1 set up (wii) lost, and it turned out that someone mistakenly grabbed it for their own, which was all sorted out.

This year we're having the wii's registered in a system so you have to check in/out with your wii. bags will be checked at the door to ensure nothing is taken.

I the event that a setup is lost or stolen, I'll probably compensate for the costs myself since I'm pretty darned sure we got this.

GSUB

Smash Lord
I'm confused, the Banner for WGF says COD4 is on the PC, but the AIB page is asking for xbox360 copies of the game :confused: which one is it? (guessing it's 360)

also:

I need a ride/housing and am willing to pay gas$$$$$ and stuff!!!
I live in Lake Forest, right by Maple, if you know where he lives.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
we'll have some free play stuff (mostly casual wii games and whatnots) but there are free tournaments for all the games listed on the banner. it'll probably be difficult to enter anymore than 2 tournaments if you're planning on doing smash though.

Top Bottom