• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCSD Winter Game Fest '10 - January 16th-17th 2010 - Melee & Brawl

Powered-By-Sex

Smash Apprentice
No, Play for each other's custom controllers. And loser has to be banished from UCSD smash forever, but will be taken under my wing for SF4.
Done.

Ok well, anyways Jun obviously doesn't wanna play me because he hella changes the subject with every post he makes by throwing beef pictures and then saying I'm too weird for calling out and challenging him. So that's epic fail. =( Way to not deliver....

Get at me for smash by the way, guys. Based on my amazing schedule now, I have absolutely no class on Tuesdays and I'm done at 12 on Thursdays. Wednesdays past 5, and Mon/Fri past 4.

-SK-

Smash Rookie
wow i never post on this but lol...ucsd is a friendly place with friendly ppl so lets just play for fun ...we should play more often though..hyped about wgf...ilijah i was gonna text u for ur schedule but i see it now. Ill prolly come play tues and thurs time to time...ill call ya up.

SNG

Smash Journeyman
lol. dude that's great. i only have one class on tues and thurs. text/call me when you come over simon. i need to show off my new main, falcon.

jk.

and yes, george, you come over too. haha

-sunny

Powered-By-Sex

Smash Apprentice
Oh by the way guys, there's actually not a lot of beef like it seems on my post. Yea, apparently Jun thinks I have like extreme beef so then he took it really serious when I made that long *** post. I'm just fishing. Uhh nice job for not taking the bait?

I actually forget that I'm posting in smashboards where people actually aren't used to "beef" compared to other fighting games.

Yea, anyways, I keep forgetting this game is not Marvel where people throw obscene amts. of money. Get at me for smash (MM's/casuals/etc..)

Jun.

Smash Lord
Done.

Ok well, anyways Jun obviously doesn't wanna play me because he hella changes the subject with every post he makes by throwing beef pictures and then saying I'm too weird for calling out and challenging him. So that's epic fail. =( Way to not deliver....

Get at me for smash by the way, guys. Based on my amazing schedule now, I have absolutely no class on Tuesdays and I'm done at 12 on Thursdays. Wednesdays past 5, and Mon/Fri past 4.
Me and Jason were initially trying to motivate people to come to this by creating a side event that would be interesting to watch which led you to go berserk and start calling $50 money matches. The reason I was pushing you into having a MM was to try and raise the morale of UCSD smash which is rather uneventful outside our niche but I forgot you have no care about the community but instead worry about your own achievement list of who you've beaten and etc (S2J should know exactly what I'm talking about).

For me, I don't play the game to beat someone and boast about it. If anything it is more rewarding for me to accommodate and befriend members of the community through housing and conversation. I am more interested in the development of the melee community especially within our school instead of some individual MM.

When it really comes down to it, I really think you don't know how to present yourself to people without sounding ridiculous. Here you are on smashboards comparing the game to marvel (again) and contradicting yourself. You say you don't care about spotlight or attention but you say dramatic *** **** like you're gonna quit smash after this. You're like a girl that says she's ugly so that people will tell her otherwise.

I'll play you at winter game fest. Money or no money. Quite frankly I don't have $100 of my parents' money to throw down on a set which might be hard for you to understand. However anyone reading this can be assured that this match will be the deepest of grudge matches that's ever happened within a specific community.

PBS I hope you can find time to practice ledge stalling within your busy life

Let's dance

-SK-

Smash Rookie
HYPE IT UP~~!!! Can't wait to see that match with jun against pbs. I might need a partner for wgf btw...my friend might not be coming down afterall. Things are still up in the air, but let me know if you're looking for one too...anyone from ucsd is cool.

mrtracy

Smash Journeyman
HYPE IT UP~~!!! Can't wait to see that match with jun against pbs. I might need a partner for wgf btw...my friend might not be coming down afterall. Things are still up in the air, but let me know if you're looking for one too...anyone from ucsd is cool.
Simon lets team, we can at least get to quarterfinals, fox/falco *****

Let's dance
get at the kid.

Powered-By-Sex

Smash Apprentice
We have different perceptions of what is rewarding. Competition is why I play smash because I have way too much fun with it, and fun is my reward. That's not to say that I don't give a rats *** about the community, if that were the case I'd never wanna hang out with anyone who plays Melee for a bite to eat or to have a conversation or even offer housing to others.

Only issue is that you're too cocky for your skill level when you don't even put as much effort as others and when you lose, I don't understand why you get hella angry that you never let anyone else play because you figure you have a score to settle.

Let's dance
Let's.

DJMirror

Smash Master
Alright we got ourselves a pride match right here PBS vs junkimchi place your betsim going to record this **** and let sd talk mad ****

D

Deleted member

Me and Jason were initially trying to motivate people to come to this by creating a side event that would be interesting to watch which led you to go berserk and start calling $50 money matches. The reason I was pushing you into having a MM was to try and raise the morale of UCSD smash which is rather uneventful outside our niche but I forgot you have no care about the community but instead worry about your own achievement list of who you've beaten and etc (S2J should know exactly what I'm talking about).
I have never heard PBS brag about beating me once compared to some other ucsd people

DJMirror

Smash Master
since jun is leaving me, i'll team with Dunskie and our team name will be "I swear to D"

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
i actually think i'll be here for this! been soooo long..like 4 months since my last tourney haha or pretty much any smashing.

Miharu

Smash Hero
suncrusher's coming, you guys can 1v1 apshomnp MM him

i probably won't win dota this year

supposed to be a big pro going but i can't find out who :/

Top Bottom