• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCLA VII: AVALANCHE - was too good, does no one do shout-outs anymore? WOW

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
I noticed I'm the first person on the list after Palmdale, cool. :)

Yeah I have some AV Cables ready for the VCR so I should be able to take it along with the Cube.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Sorry Aesis, I'm unable to bring a TV T_T

But I still have a gamecube coming, and I'm driving Phood with his 2 TVs too.

Aesis

Smash Ace
Thanks to everyone who's bringing VCRs TVs and Gamecubes.

Anyway I have my last final tomorrow so this'll be my last post for today. If you have any questions, just call me.

I'm going to do a big update tomorrow after my final so make sure you guys check it, put in the new contacts that I'll put up in your cell phones, and let me know if you suddenly can't bring a TV so I can adjust my time calculations accordingly K? Bback tomorrow.

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
Aesis I noticed you said Im bringing a TV on the first post.... I never said this. I am still bringing a cube though

RAQU

Smash Apprentice
oh man! so many good ppl will be there =D (im so not gonna win even though i wasnt expecting to from the start >_<) illl be there for sure. i want to get a friendly with The Germ just to see how my link fares against his. so yea,I'LL BE THERE!

REL

Smash Apprentice
I'm all kinds of down Blitz. I like how you followed up my I need a teammate with one of your own. And then we're just like where to find one. We've rocked double peach before. Let's do it again.

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
I guess I'll be looking for a teammate again at the tournament, unless PBody is going and is willing to go Oscar Dittos again.

Atlus8

Smash Master
WOW!!!! This is going to be HUGE!!!!! I'm going to bring my camera and make a video out of all this. Don't expect it to be well done because this would be my first time editing a movie.:)

ALSO: I need a partner here...ANYONE would be fine.

Atlus8

Smash Master
I don't have my license yet.:( :( :( I'm going to take the RAPID. The 761 on Van Nuys goes all the way to UCLA:) I should have taken this bus to Nick's house instead of taking the Metro Line and Railways....

theFiend123

Smash Cadet
I don't know about you guys but I hate playing important matches really early in the morning without any warm-up. A.k.a. me vs. FastLikeTree at MLG Anaheim. The fact that I entered the match like that and still took it to fifth round is pretty sad lol. But I digress.
BloodOfTheFallen, are you implying that FLT's game is "sad" because he didn't beat you by a larger margin?

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
wait is there going to be a socal vs norcal crew battle at this event? It was pretty close last time until i stepped in then... then afterthat it was so horrible that the VCR just exploded and apparently there was no record whatsoever of what happened.

however, I wonder how it would be if I didn't play.

Edit: good luck to socal!!

watch this... Neal im spamming "champ likes it in the butt" and you can't warn me :lick: :smiliegor

Lit

Smash Ace
um yeah this tourney is going to be hot.... but u already know that socal will win though....

Zoap

Smash Master
Alright, This is important for NORCAL, PAY ATTENTION:

Those of you going in My Truck(The 10 of you) heres what you need:

1. Pillow(We will be sleeping on the way down there Friday night)
2. Deodrant(This isnt an option, I dont care if you dont shower the whole time were there just put some on)
3. $25 for Gas( I need this right as your getting in the car, None of this I'll pay you when we get to an ATM. Go to the ATM now *****es)
4. $7 for the motel( I'll need this by Sunday, I'm sure its gonna be 70+ just for the one night so have it ready)
5. A Gamecube Controller(Come on Now)
6. Your Tourney Entry Fees(Looks on the first page)
7. Money for your own food

All of those things are required.

Optional Items:

1. Blankets( For sleeping in the Car or in the room)
2. Shampoo, Body wash, Toothbrush etc..( IF your gonna shower then I'd bring these things)
3. Gamecubes, Not really necessary unless someone wants to play in teh room later.
4. Entertainment( Ipod, Gameboy etc..) You dont need them but can bring them

We wont have a whole lot of room, Justin(FMF) has alrdy said he will take the trunk and just sleep on the way down there. That leaves 9 ppl to fit in the seats, Not too hard considering some of you are half a person weight wise.

Boback call me or IM me tonight so we can workout where and when everyone will meet. I'm not going to drive all over Norcal in the evening picking ppl up.

Ok thats it I will edit if I think of anything else.

ResidentWaffle

Smash Lord
Question, do you think we should try doing a fund raiser here for OC3? Either taking part of the pot or collecting donations? What do you think Aesis?

Top Bottom