• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCLA VII: AVALANCHE - was too good, does no one do shout-outs anymore? WOW

emerican

Smash Ace
AESIS, EMERICAN, ULTRA LUIGI. im expecting u guys at my tournament Mar. 18th. DONT DISSAPOINT ME GUYS. ^_^... lol....please? SOCAL Tournament- Alta Loma April/TBA/07
lol, sorry man... gonna be at the palmdale tourney on the 17th

EVERYONE SHOULD COME, hint hint ^^

Aesis

Smash Ace
There are rumors floating around XD
It's hard to keep this on the first page lol

Is DSF coming? :chuckle:
ROFL we can't let him win teams, man XD
No Azeem + Edrees winning either, I learned something about KOing *****es that last forever XDDDDDD

PEACHES ARE DEAD IF YOU FACE ME AT THIS TOURNEY I GUARANTEE IT :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Why go to this?

More everything! More friendlies, more people, more space, more air, more Aesis, more Palmdale, more love, more TVs, more power outlets, more recorded matches, more sex, more asian girls, more food?, more gimps, more dsmash, more Neal Pro, more Knivez is gay, what more can you ask for...

"This is going to be huge I can't wait to see you guys there"
seriously! wear your deodorant and cologne this time guys, last time the residents complained about the smell-like-azz. This is LA XD

petoo0

Smash Ace
AESISES ARE DEAD IF THEY FACE ME AT THIS TOURNEY I GUARANTEE IT =P.

Rumors of nor cal may be true as I have been spreading the word of this tourney to the peeps up here at the last tourney I went too on the 10th.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
There are rumors floating around XD
It's hard to keep this on the first page lol

Is DSF coming? :chuckle:
ROFL we can't let him win teams, man XD
No Azeem + Edrees winning either, I learned something about KOing *****es that last forever XDDDDDD

PEACHES ARE DEAD IF YOU FACE ME AT THIS TOURNEY I GUARANTEE IT :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Why go to this?

More everything! More friendlies, more people, more space, more air, more Aesis, more Palmdale, more love, more TVs, more power outlets, more recorded matches, more sex, more asian girls, more food?, more gimps, more dsmash, more Neal Pro, more Knivez is gay, what more can you ask for...

"This is going to be huge I can't wait to see you guys there"
seriously! wear your deodorant and cologne this time guys, last time the residents complained about the smell-like-azz. This is LA XD

ALAN just cuz it works on level 1 cpu doesn't mean it works on me

Hehehehehe <3

BeatOfAzia

Smash Apprentice
Daaaammmm Aesis why iz u so cool?! =) So far UCLA has left me thinking that i want to go here Lol... sowiez petoo =( I dunno about goin to UCB ... so FAR... lol plus UCLA = socal Smash scene now haha too freakin goodz

actually LA iz just too goodz cuz its not so far away from home =)

AND... Teba and I have been Training real hard again so I wanna let u guyz know that we wont be goin down so easily in teams Anymore!!! grrr.... Why iz BoA so perfect?! zomg <3333333

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I might be going. I'll probably be really bored since my finals are done the first day, and I have nearly two weeks of Spring Break :D

Number1Fanboy

Smash Apprentice
o uhhh <_< >_> don't know if u guyz are still wondering....but alex...or dsf or whatever...dsf i guess u guyz call him....he told me he'z going to the tourney......if that helpz clear anything up lol

araknophobik

Smash Master
I might be going. I'll probably be really bored since my finals are done the first day, and I have nearly two weeks of Spring Break :D
ditto
all my finals were yesterday
so i have practically 2 weeks of break

**** tight no slack just bought a cadillac ^_~
THROW SOME D'S ON THAT *****

You know we trap all day...
play all night...
this is the life of a,
the life of a...

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
ditto