• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCLA VII: AVALANCHE - was too good, does no one do shout-outs anymore? WOW

Nes

Smash Lord
Hmm yeah probably lol it's too much of a hastle to bring my Wii, I have to bring my wii mote too cause you have to use it to get into gamecube games. And I have to set it up and the motion sensor looks fragile and yeah.. x_X Gamecube's much easier <3
true but I sold my cube. :-/

Johnny Blitz

Smash Ace
dum dum dummmmm... as far as i know at the moment ALL, i repeat, ALL of SSK will attend this ( Romeo, AznChefii, Pbody, David C, Danimals, Blitz).

SSK vs Palmdale crew battle?

Palmdale accept? = )

Aesis

Smash Ace
IMPORTANT:

Tomorrow if you have ANY QUESTIONS, call me at 6614005433, PUT THIS IN YOUR CELL PHONE NOWWWW

Those bringing TVs:
Head down to Sunset Village turn-around loading area and CALL ME so I can pick up your TV, then go park in Lot 11.

DETAILED NOTE ON WALKING TO DELTA TERRACE:
So, you parked at Lot 11. You walk down the hill all the way until you see Sunset Village. You'll head left into the turn-around area. After you change directions, keep going until you see an elevator on your left. Go in, head to the 1st floor. After you exit, turn right and the BUILDING IMMEDIATELY IN YOUR LINE OF SIGHT is B6 (Building 6). In order to get into the building, you have to have someone SWIPE the door. CALL ME so I can let you in.

Call me seriously if you have any problems. You all should be fine.

Kokichi

Skia Oura
BRoomer
BTW, it's required that everyone must do the UCLA 8-Clap (we'll teach you) at the beginning and end of the tournament. Else, you're automatically eliminated, chi.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
looks like i wont be going to this unless pdale could give me a ride =( otherwise gg oh and evan lol i was jp lucky i told u ur south LOL like u dont live by me but i cant drive my car anyways it exploded =( so yea...amazing

J.Shadows

Smash Champion
this tourney is gonna be so fun..as Haze and Waffle would say YAYUUUZZZZZ...**** it's to bad i have to come late because of my saturday class..i hope i can still get friendlys or warm ups..I know i'll need those :]

nublet06

Smash Lord
looks like i wont be going to this unless pdale could give me a ride =( otherwise gg oh and evan lol i was jp lucky i told u ur south LOL like u dont live by me but i cant drive my car anyways it exploded =( so yea...amazing
WOW grats...........maybe ill call you up and you can trunk it mike the haze style.

im still not sure hiv mini boa is going yet so if there is room ill call you. if not....WOW grats way to be gay.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
IMPORTANT:

Tomorrow if you have ANY QUESTIONS, call me at 6614005433, PUT THIS IN YOUR CELL PHONE NOWWWW

Those bringing TVs:
Head down to Sunset Village turn-around loading area and CALL ME so I can pick up your TV, then go park in Lot 11.

DETAILED NOTE ON WALKING TO DELTA TERRACE:
So, you parked at Lot 11. You walk down the hill all the way until you see Sunset Village. You'll head left into the turn-around area. After you change directions, keep going until you see an elevator on your left. Go in, head to the 1st floor. After you exit, turn right and the BUILDING IMMEDIATELY IN YOUR LINE OF SIGHT is B6 (Building 6). In order to get into the building, you have to have someone SWIPE the door. CALL ME so I can let you in.

Call me seriously if you have any problems. You all should be fine.
I'm sure I will be calling you at some point :p

BTW, it's required that everyone must do the UCLA 8-Clap (we'll teach you) at the beginning and end of the tournament. Else, you're automatically eliminated, chi.
NEVER!!! UCR FTW!

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
WOW grats...........maybe ill call you up and you can trunk it mike the haze style.

haha, i love you guys.

anyway, im going with team 8bit, we're leaving at like 12 cuz one of our crew mates has school or something.

anyway, we expect to crew battle palmdale, if you guys accept.

see you guys in a bit. goodluck.

Aesis

Smash Ace
TEMP Results

Singles

1. HugS
2. Edrees
3. Romeo

Teams

1. ROFL @ Aesis (Aesis and ROFL)
2. Ball & Chain (Edrees & Champ)
3. DC Blitz (DC & Blitz)

Kokichi

Skia Oura
BRoomer
Gratz to everyone, chi >^.^< Hopefully next time we can move it to a bigger room. It was a really good turn out, I was impressed.

And man, am I rusty.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
TOO GOODSIES

Shoutouts tommorow, I'm tired :\

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
haha, it was funny how everyone bagged on oscar for loosing to me too :p. but it's cool cuz he's too good..

Shout outs?

Aesis - Thanks for hosting! great ****.
Nick - your ic's are too good. 9 stock :[. oh well. good MM too your falcos good.
Oscar - your falco got way better man. i thought i had it though ><
Lucky - I'll get that vid up Mr. Youtube star.
Nes - Gay that i lost to you, especially since i trained you. but you're getting really good :]
David Chavez - we didn't play. but yeah.
Danny - This ******* DK ><. haha , that was fun.
Rofl - ROFL? LOL. ( don't ask)
Guy that bought me food - I dont think the rest of the guys paid you..........
Ultra - Aww. your luigi is really great, but it was cool losing to you.
Phsy - good matches man.
Thomas - nice mm. you had that, i just got lucky.
Random falcon guy that rolled with Ultra i think - "COOOOOOOOOKIE CRISPPPPPPPPPPPPS"haha.

anyway, that was a fun tourney, especially being my first (real) tournament in like 5 months. I noticed i was a bit rusty (no pun inteneded), but hey, it's all in fun.

i can't wait for the rest of these.

Nes

Smash Lord
Shout outs:

Aesis: thanks for hosting
Haze: haha its cool man.:]
Random falcon guy that rolled with Ultra and nick:you're ****ing funny with the random *** sayings haha,
Oscar: your Falco is too good, lol you wanted to MM me with your Mario.:] and we should have a rematch on doubles lol remember ban poke floats.:)
Waffle: shiek is too sick.
Lucky: tu fox ****ed up my peach nasty.:)
Ultra: lol you didnt even go up in crew battle
Nick:IC's too good

anti

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, my memory card is missing. did anyone find or take a grey memory card? It has Tales of Symphonia and Metorid Prime 2 on it too. Thanks.

And I'll do shoutouts tomorrow..I'm super tired.

bbb

Smash Champion
Random falcon guy that rolled with Ultra i think - "COOOOOOOOOKIE CRISPPPPPPPPPPPPS"haha.
This is greatest shout out that I, or anyone for that matter, has ever received

Random falcon guy that rolled with Ultra and nick:you're ****ing funny with the random ***
**** dude, should I just start entering tournies as "That random Falcon that rolls with Ultra"? Lmao Zedong

Screaming "Coohookie Crissp" = The Plan 9 Combo

I would do my own shout outs, but the WoW, she beckons me.

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
Despite the room being small, this tourney was a success! thanks for coming everyone.

To all the people that didnt pay for dining hall (ie Mike and friends)
Don't worry about it! Smashers watch each other's back

Hugs - Your samus is too good. Enjoy the $5 =p

JTB - It was cool eating dinner and talking to you about UCR/UCLA. You're a nice guy. G&W dittos for the win

NEAL AKA TOURNEY EFFICIENCY PRO - you are seriously the best tourney organizer to go to for help. Thanks for bringing everything we needed. Your young link is awesome. Hope you enjoyed LA

Aesis - #1 in teams? TOO F'ING good. Impressive MM win against hugs. Also you ran an awesome tourney, props to you.

Edreese - #2 in teams and singles is also too f'in good.

AudreyH - Your falcon has mad skills. You've improved alot since I last played with you

I've played a bunch of people in friendlies, whom i don't know the names of. I was the guy in the white timberland shirt if anyone remembers me. some people i played: a jiggly player, danimals, the guy that partnered with ultra luigi, and yea...

Thanks to everyone who came to play, brought tvs/cubes, and supported the tournament

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
i dont go to many tournies but this one was real good it was good temperature, badass room, compared to some that i have been.

when the next one happens ill try to go for sure.

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
If by any chance any of you were wondering what the hell happened to us on our way to In N Out, we got fed up with trying to find parking so we decided to go eat somewhere else. Sorry Aesis but UCLA is ********, it’s way too crowded. I kept looping over and over so I got fed up with it, sorry guys. :laugh:

Shout outs coming later.

Good tourney.;)

MorbTheLuigi

Smash Ace
This tourney was great, you should have a bi-weekly or something that'd be too good.
If you have one again, I'll actually join, I only went to this one for the crew battle... which we got ***** in hahaha. Whatever, we only get better. As long as we get people that don't get four stocked *hmmmMikehazemmmH* haha j/p it was fun
played a lot of friendlies w/ a lot of people. Don't really know who you are but I was one of them Luigis... haha
Next tourney we should have a Luigi team haha and for sure someone will get cought in the misfire eh Ultra? haha

Top Bottom